Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Groing your trading balance with 3,778% in 1 year by only 1% profits daily  (Read 537 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Very soon me and some people I am going to assist an entire year we are going to chase a 3,778% profit in 12 months with only a 1% daily profit.

Everywhere in the world there are people that do not have any money to invest. Mostly those people fall for quick rich, ponzi or hyip shemes that promise them huge returns in a very short timeframe. For those people have a look at our strategy and learn how to do it yourself.

I have several different strategies for starting balances from 100$ up to 1,000$ but I am going to share our 100$ strategy because 'most' people have 100 bucks they can miss for 12 months.

I have been pretty successful in life. I had my own business for 15 years that I sold for a nice profit. I moved to Spain with my wife and kids to enjoy more of life and I was able to become fulltime involved in crypto. I took a trading course and started trading myself, some of my profits I used to buy a couple miners for myself and I made some good money in 2017 with the huge boost crypto had that year. So I can't complain and have a good life.
Unfortunately lot of people I personally know don't have the same luck I have in life. Those people would already be happy if they would be able to earn 3-4 extra monthly salaries per year. In this way they would be able to book the holidays they always wanted, buy things for the kids they could never do before, buy the small house they always dreamed of. For those people 3-4 extra monthly salaries would make a huge difference.
The only problem with households in this situation is they just do not have funds to put in decent investments.

My opinion is that every person should have the ability to increase his life standard with a minimum amount of money to put at stake.

So after many hours of calculating I worked out a 365 day plan where every person with a little bit of common sense can turn a single 100$ into a minimum of 3,778$ in a 1 year timeframe.
The strategy in the example is for building out your fiat value and not to build out your crypto value. Persons in a situation I explained above rather prefer hard cash above crypto. However this strategy can be used to build out your crypto value as well.

The strategy

The strategy that we are going to apply is not a trading strategy but a bankroll management system. The way you achieve your daily goals is not important. To achieve the big goal after 1 year, grow your value with a minimum of 3,778%, is top priority.

Our strategy fully relies on something our good old friend Albert Einstein once said

“Compound interest is the 8th Wonder of the World...
                                            He who understands it earns it...
                                            He who doesn't pays it!”

Compounding your interests is one of the most powerful financial tools in the world. For those that do not know compounding. It actually is very easy. Compounding is the same as reinvesting your profits to make more profits on your accumulated profits.

In real life compounding can be compared with a snowball. You start off with a tiny snowball on top of the hill, you give it a little push and by going downhill the snowball will start growing faster and faster.

Compounding will be the basis of our strategy combined with our 1% daily strategy.

Beside the compounding side of our strategy we use our 1% daily strategy. If we take a look at the xxx/USD market we notice that for example BTC, ETH and other big coins move 1% or more several times on a daily basis. So a 1% daily profit should be an achievable goal.

Take into account this example is based on building your fiat balance so the value of crypto does not any effect on our strategy. Wether BTC is 3000, 6000 or even 20,000$ it does not matter, the 1% daily jumps will be there every single day in any currency. Or you can achieve your daily 1% with several smaller trades.

So here we go. This is how we are going to work.

We will start with a USD100 balance on any crypto trading platform where you can trade on USD, USDT or USDC pairs.
We will follow a strict plan of daily goals. And those goals are very simple, achieve 1% profit daily on our balance.
Beside that to achieve the maximum and to fully benefit from the compounding system it is necessary not to withdraw a single penny before the 365 days period expires.

Day 1
We start with a 100$ balance and we trade the USD market until we make $1 profit.

Day 2
Today we try to achieve a a 1.01$ profit which is 1% on our initial amount of 100$ + the 1$ profit we made on day 1.

This we keep doing the entire 365 day period to end after 365 days with a value of

And this shows the power of compounding interests.

By only aiming for a 1% daily profit but by using the 100% compounding strategy it must be achievable to turn a single $100 into %3,778 in 365 days.
This should be the main goal and it cannot be that hard to achieve this. We tried this strategy with 10 persons in the past and all 10 persons including myself achieved this goal.

BUT there is more. Everyone knows the crypto market is very volatile. However we aim only for a 1% profit there will be days that you will make 2-3 maybe even 5% profits in 1 day. It all depends on how the market is jumping that day.

However it is very important to stick to your 365 day strategy. Every day you must aim for that 1% profit. So if you have a 3% profitable day is does not mean to become lazy and say 'well lets take 2 days off and start trading again afterwards.' Reason for that will be explained later.

But what to do if you make a more than 1% profits on 1 days?

As example: Lets say on the very first day you manage to get 5% profits because the markets were very good.

You check your compounding chart and check what your day 2 goal must be. Search for the highest amount that is covered by your current balance.
In this example your balance is $105. The highest amount covered is the day4 balance of $104.06. So your day 2 goal has to be the profit to achieve of day % which is $1.04.

What if you do not achieve your 1% goal?

Normally you can make a 1% profits every day. A bull or bear market, it doesn't matter. Every single day there are 100s of opportunities to achieve that 1% profit.

Actually the only way not to achieve your 1% is to go Allin on a position and the coin has crash which takes longer than 1 day to recover. The only thing you can do about that is to take more positions in the same coin for smaller amounts of your balance.

Conclusion:

When we tested the strategy we had a 100% goal achievement. Every single person of our group managed to achieve the minimum goal of $3,778. Our group had 4-5 people that started trading for the very first time. Our experienced traders assisted those person but 50% was achieved by themselves. So in our opinion everyone should be able to achieve this results.

Some extra information why it is important to stick to the 365 days.

It is not obligated to stick to the 365 day period if you achieve your goal earlier, but it only is in your best intrest to do so.

Lets say as example you have a 3% profitable day once every 10 days. This means you cover 2 more profitable days in 1 day. On 365 days it means you will achieve your goals 72 days earlier. This is great but what happens if you you just stick to your 365 days

Lets say you achieve your goal 72 days earlier. Than you have 72 more days to make additional profits. lets just stick to the 1% daily profit. You will have following result.

You will increase your primary goal with more than 200%. Instead of finishing the 365 days with $3,778 you will end on day 365 with $7,733 which is more than double of your primary goal.

Is this achievable?

Yes it certainly is. One person of our test group was able to achieve his goal in 260 days which still left 115 more days to trade. This person finished his 365 day quest with a 5 figure profit of $12,375. And all of this with a 100$ starting balance, the 1% daily strategy and the powerful 100% compounding method.

Everyone is capable to achieve the same results. As you see this is a great way to increase your life standard. Even for those that only have a very small amount to invest, they can change their lives drastically and start dreaming about a better life style and finally have the opportunity to do the things they were never able to do before.

Service

If you are interested to know more about this strategy and want to try it out yourself, please feel free to contact me through PM so we can connect.
We can provide
  • A customised 365 days plan for a start amount of 100 up to $1,000. Depending on the amount and your requirements we can work out a plan with any bankroll from 100 to $1,000. Depending on the amount, your needs and requirements we provide you with a plan with 50% up to 100% daily compounding.
  • Our plans can be applied for building your fiat value, your crypto value or we can provide a plan that combines building out your fiat and crypto value in a combined plan.
  • We can provide a 365 day support through a special chat group wether on FB, Skype, WhatsApp or telegram
  • For those who aren't feeling comfortable trading themselves we offer a portfolio management service.

All of this we offer entirely for free!!!!

We are just crypto lovers like everyone else here. So why would we charge any fee for something that we are doing ourselves anyway. We only charge a 10% fee on the profits we make on managed portfolios, but this fee only gets charged at the end of the period and if the required goals are achieved.

So for all other services we don't charge a penny. We fully rely on the goodwill of the persons that use our methods and services. People are free to send us a small donation as show of appreciation.

We rather receive donations as show of appreciation and a community supporting and give good feedback in our thread than we make money out of it.

What can you expect in this thread in future?

As we said in the beginning of this post. Very soon we will start a new 365 day period with a couple new people that are going to do the challenge together with us.
We are going to keep track of our results in this thread. The following 365 days we are going to do will consist 2 or 3 portfolios. We will post progress of all 2 or 3 portfolios on a daily basis so people can keep track of the results and start their quest themselves.

Which portfolios are we going to cover?

•   a 100$ starting balance to let the fiat value grow to the required minimum goal.
  •   a 100$ starting balance to grow the crypto value to the required minimum goal.
  •   a xxx$ starting balance to combine both crypto and fiat value by compounding 75% and store 25% of the daily profits for future crypto value increase.

first 2 portfolios are guaranteed. The 3rd one we first to calculate what starting balance between 100 and $1,000 is required to achieve the best possible results.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and we hope by posting this we can help people that are struggling to succeed. Die hard crypto traders will not be so impressed by the possible results but there are thousands of people in a situation they do not have much to invest and there will be people for whom our results can be life changing. Especially for those people I decided to post this and hopefully with this post and maybe by connecting we can help out many people to achieve the goals they always dreamed of.

Regards,

Quads

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

In 1 year you’ll get 1.01³⁶⁵ = 37x (3700%) = 37K. Well done, getting some nice profit for your hard work.
In 2 years you’ll get 1.01²*³⁶⁵ = 1427x = 1.4M. That Lambo is finally yours. I hope you went with yellow.
In 3 years you’ll get 1.01³*³⁶⁵= 53939x = 53M. You own boats and planes now. Ballin’ 24/7.
In 5 years you’ll get 1.01⁵*³⁶⁵= 77002912x = 77B. You own a country now.
In 10 years … The Universe is yours, congratulations.

Good luck! PS. I require 10% commission for my calculations. Will send you a receipt in year 5.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

If it sounds to good to be true....

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

If it sounds to good to be true....

IT doesnt sounds to Good to be true. But iT doesnt work deandree replies. The larger the amount the more difficult iT is to make a consistent 1% profits daily. Never told you can make 1% profits on an balanc off 100s of thousands or millions. Thats why i stated iT can work perfect for Any amount between 100 ans 1000$.

But with a starting amount between 100 and 1000$ iT is an achievable goal. Lot of people undersestimate the strengt of compounding profits.

But no worries. As soon as i start my 365 day run i Will keep posting Every single result and than you Will see its not sounding to Good to be true.

This is not Some kind of scammy investment scheme its just a strategy i tested and used before with goal achieved everytime.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

Goodluck to you. Yes, I understand that its doable in a 12 month span, but I'm sure that there are a lot of bumps along the way that will make this journey much more difficult. But if you're really focus and concentrate to reach your goal then nothing is impossible. Just keep us updated to see where you at so that others might be inspired to follow you. again, best of luck!!!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:18:29 AM

I commend your post, QuadsPoker. The strategy of getting just a few percent per day to grow your bankroll to new heights is exactly what I'm doing!

I would like to share a simple online calculator to show the true power of compound interest, linked here: https://cryptocoingrowth.com/calculator/

It's important to have a solid trade strategy to achieve consistent profits, for that I use algorithmic depth chart microanalysis on high volume and deep order book alts on Binance.

The problem trading alts, as you mentioned earlier, is liquidity. The community I trade with has postponed the inevitable liquidity crunch well into the millions by modifying the algorithm to work with the King itself, Bitcoin! Thanks, Bitmex Grin

What strategy do you intend to implement for your challenge?

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

I commend your post, QuadsPoker. The strategy of getting just a few percent per day to grow your bankroll to new heights is exactly what I'm doing!

I would like to share a simple online calculator to show the true power of compound interest, linked here: https://cryptocoingrowth.com/calculator/

It's important to have a solid trade strategy to achieve consistent profits, for that I use algorithmic depth chart microanalysis on high volume and deep order book alts on Binance.

The problem trading alts, as you mentioned earlier, is liquidity. The community I trade with has postponed the inevitable liquidity crunch well into the millions by modifying the algorithm to work with the King itself, Bitcoin! Thanks, Bitmex Grin

What strategy do you intend to implement for your challenge?

I also use a compounding calculator to set my daily goals.

Yes i agree trading alts problem often is liquidity. So to achieve my goals i also focus on the mother of all, BTC.
as for one of the 2 portfolio’s i focus on building my fiat value so 90% i Will stick on the Btc/USD market. My second portfolio Will have the goal to build out my crypto value. But because my daily goal is 1% profit i Will probably also stick mostly to This Btc/USD market. This market has enough potential to achieve that daily 1% goal.

As strategy we are pretty similar and i use practically same strategies like you do.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

A well composed OP to make more innocent investors to get convinced. But I just want to ask how easier to get 1% of your capital as profits on daily basis. Just looking back to my trading career, it is not an easy task compared to how it is actually sounding. Because, profit of 1% is also a big thing comparing to making losses. Many people here are sharing about losses in trading but you are probably misguiding this community with the very least figure.

Any consistent profits like even 0.05% of 0.01% also will be leading to a big amount after some period of time. All we need is consistent profits which is the actual catch here. You cannot perform consistently with trading as fluctuations are always NOT predictable and you may get struck at any time.

It means, you may make 1% profits for some five days and then on 6th day you may make 10% losses. Even professional traders also making losses. Consistency is the dream for every trader.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

A well composed OP to make more innocent investors to get convinced. But I just want to ask how easier to get 1% of your capital as profits on daily basis. Just looking back to my trading career, it is not an easy task compared to how it is actually sounding. Because, profit of 1% is also a big thing comparing to making losses. Many people here are sharing about losses in trading but you are probably misguiding this community with the very least figure.

Any consistent profits like even 0.05% of 0.01% also will be leading to a big amount after some period of time. All we need is consistent profits which is the actual catch here. You cannot perform consistently with trading as fluctuations are always NOT predictable and you may get struck at any time.

It means, you may make 1% profits for some five days and then on 6th day you may make 10% losses. Even professional traders also making losses. Consistency is the dream for every trader.

Yes I know. But I also never said you can do it on any capital. If you have a million $ to trade with it is harder to make 10k Daily instead of 1$ using 100$.
I also didn't say to put all money in one trade every day to achieve that 1%. Myself I sometimes have days that I make 50-100 profitable 'micro' trades with smaller amounts of my balance. In this way it is less likely to get stuck with balance.

I never chase big profits or changes. for example previous 24 hours I made about 10 trades with 1 full BTC for my personal account. Every trade I sold with a profit between 17 and 35$.  At this moment to make a single 1% profit on BTC you just have to grab 1 trade where BTC only jumps around 35$ or a couple trades where it jumps between 15 and 20$.

But anyway I am not here to convince people with my post. As I said I am going to keep a journal here in this thread and post my results on a daily basis as soon as I start with my 365 days period. I know people only can get convinced with proofs not with words.

I only want to invite people to try out. You only need an account with only 100$ to trade with and then stick to the daily plan. I just invite people to try out.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

contact me through PM

all you need to say, since you claim it to be free, you should say it publicly not privately through personal message. and so far I haven't seen an actual trading strategy that can give you 3778% profit you just added 1% profits per day and reached that number the how to make 1% profit is the important part which seems to have slipped your mind.

additionally I would like to emphasize that since it is a long term thing it is not a good idea to "reinvest" the profit every time. a lot of things can go wrong including the exchange scamming you. so you need to cash out something even if it means less amount of profit.

Only Bitcoin
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

contact me through PM

all you need to say, since you claim it to be free, you should say it publicly not privately through personal message. and so far I haven't seen an actual trading strategy that can give you 3778% profit you just added 1% profits per day and reached that number the how to make 1% profit is the important part which seems to have slipped your mind.

additionally I would like to emphasize that since it is a long term thing it is not a good idea to "reinvest" the profit every time. a lot of things can go wrong including the exchange scamming you. so you need to cash out something even if it means less amount of profit.

Thanks for the reply. This topic isn't all about what strategy to use to achieve the 1% daily profits. Every trader will use different trading strategies and has his own methods. This post is to show the power of compounding if you combine trading with compounding.

It is not the trading strategy that gives this returns. It is all about the daily compounding intrest that can make it this huge. So I do not have to share any strategy because everyone has his own methods. I do not give any trading advice. The only advice and guidance I give is how to apply the compounding structure and assist with that.

About scamming exchanges. You always have some kind of risk but I dont think it is that bad to leave a couple thousand on a reputable exchange like for example binance. It is not like we are going to start with 100k or something like that.
For the strategy of compounding to succeed it is important to not withdraw a single penny of your balance cause it would break the compounding model.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

I've been in this space long enough not to get unsettled by bogus claims like helping one grow his trading balance by 3,778%. It's very unrealistic to say the least and not sure I'll be willing to contact you via PM for any reason especially you've claimed it's free, the strategy, you should spit it publicly. Good luck to those who will dare
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

I've been in this space long enough not to get unsettled by bogus claims like helping one grow his trading balance by 3,778%. It's very unrealistic to say the least and not sure I'll be willing to contact you via PM for any reason especially you've claimed it's free, the strategy, you should spit it publicly. Good luck to those who will dare

that your opinion. We tried exactly the same before and some of them even managed to achieve the minimum goal in less than 300 days.
But its your right to call this bogus.

I also didn't claim im gonna trade up the balance with 3,778%. Most of this is done by the compounding effect. I only need to try to get close to an average of 1% daily. So 1% averaged daily on 365 days. I do not say it is easy but trading your account up with 365% over a 12 month period must be and is achievable. The rest is done by the compounding.

and there is nothing to spit up. I explained in the post how it works.

Summary:
- start balance 100$
- daily goal 1% profits (strategy doesn't matter as long as you achieve your 1% goal)
- accumulate interests the entire year
- Do not withdraw a penny.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

To make consistently, profits in trading is not an easy task and I believe that that is were many of us fail in trading.  I could still remember in 2013 when I was trading forex and oils through a broker that assured me that I will be able to make 1000% of my investments in a year and I have to invest about $10,000 but at the end I lose almost all my investment.  I am careful since then about investments but if I see something that is very profitable I am not afraid to invest in.  Cryptocurrencies market create a lot of ways to make money through trading and I am ready to learn from this your own patterns sir.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
Merited by carlfebz2 (1)

Consistency is what we do always aim but the sad fact that this cant really able to obtain absolutely.You are definitely right talking or mentioning about misguiding thing yet
percentage of 1% might sound very least but on the actual situation maintaining 1% wont really be that easy.

Also, not all traders do have that kind of very strict implementation of trading plans lets say he would do that 1% earnings everyday because there are lots of scenarios would be faced
or chances to earn more and making alterations of your original plans would really have the chance.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

You keep talking about miracle of compound gains yet you say you won't trade in 100s of thousands. Well, if you use compound gains, you will get to 100s of thousands pretty quick ... Which one is it then - compound or no compound?

Also 1% edge over market is 1% ... doesn't matter if it's 100$ or 1000$ or 50000$ ... none of these amounts will move the market enough for you to mess up your strategy ... If you get to millions then yes, slippage will start to play a role and huge role. You somehow mistakenly assume that just because you use 100$ that makes your goal more attainable than if you used 100k. Math thinks otherwise. 1% edge is 1% edge.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

This strategy is quite good, but you also have to calculate the losses you get because during that period I was sure would not always get profit even if you played wisely, considering the price of cryptocurrency was very fluctuating and full of manipulation. Because I am impatient and always greedy in taking profit it seems that this strategy does not suit with me, but thank you for inspiring us.
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

Like I said - trading strategy is everything.

Make the trading math work for you.

Should you want to target 1% profit per trade, with a profit target of 3.5% and a stop loss of 2%, and accounting for fees (Binance, with BNB, no VIP rank) both ways, you would need to have a strategy that is correct 44.79% of the time. If you aim for bigger moves, desiring an average profit of 2% by making trades with a profit target of 9% and a stop loss of 4% you would need a 46.24% success rate.

It's all about the numbers, and trading without emotion. That's why I rely on an algorithm that quantifies short term sentiment as a measure of the depth chart. Happy to share the algo's output with anyone who is curious, shoot me a DM or check out the website listed under my profile.

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

Very soon me and some people I am going to assist an entire year we are going to chase a 3,778% profit in 12 months with only a 1% daily profit.

Everywhere in the world there are people that do not have any money to invest. Mostly those people fall for quick rich, ponzi or hyip shemes that promise them huge returns in a very short timeframe. For those people have a look at our strategy and learn how to do it yourself.

I have several different strategies for starting balances from 100$ up to 1,000$ but I am going to share our 100$ strategy because 'most' people have 100 bucks they can miss for 12 months.

I have been pretty successful in life. I had my own business for 15 years that I sold for a nice profit. I moved to Spain with my wife and kids to enjoy more of life and I was able to become fulltime involved in crypto. I took a trading course and started trading myself, some of my profits I used to buy a couple miners for myself and I made some good money in 2017 with the huge boost crypto had that year. So I can't complain and have a good life.
Unfortunately lot of people I personally know don't have the same luck I have in life. Those people would already be happy if they would be able to earn 3-4 extra monthly salaries per year. In this way they would be able to book the holidays they always wanted, buy things for the kids they could never do before, buy the small house they always dreamed of. For those people 3-4 extra monthly salaries would make a huge difference.
The only problem with households in this situation is they just do not have funds to put in decent investments.

My opinion is that every person should have the ability to increase his life standard with a minimum amount of money to put at stake.

So after many hours of calculating I worked out a 365 day plan where every person with a little bit of common sense can turn a single 100$ into a minimum of 3,778$ in a 1 year timeframe.
The strategy in the example is for building out your fiat value and not to build out your crypto value. Persons in a situation I explained above rather prefer hard cash above crypto. However this strategy can be used to build out your crypto value as well.

The strategy

The strategy that we are going to apply is not a trading strategy but a bankroll management system. The way you achieve your daily goals is not important. To achieve the big goal after 1 year, grow your value with a minimum of 3,778%, is top priority.

Our strategy fully relies on something our good old friend Albert Einstein once said

“Compound interest is the 8th Wonder of the World...
                                            He who understands it earns it...
                                            He who doesn't pays it!”

Compounding your interests is one of the most powerful financial tools in the world. For those that do not know compounding. It actually is very easy. Compounding is the same as reinvesting your profits to make more profits on your accumulated profits.

In real life compounding can be compared with a snowball. You start off with a tiny snowball on top of the hill, you give it a little push and by going downhill the snowball will start growing faster and faster.

Compounding will be the basis of our strategy combined with our 1% daily strategy.

Beside the compounding side of our strategy we use our 1% daily strategy. If we take a look at the xxx/USD market we notice that for example BTC, ETH and other big coins move 1% or more several times on a daily basis. So a 1% daily profit should be an achievable goal.

Take into account this example is based on building your fiat balance so the value of crypto does not any effect on our strategy. Wether BTC is 3000, 6000 or even 20,000$ it does not matter, the 1% daily jumps will be there every single day in any currency. Or you can achieve your daily 1% with several smaller trades.

So here we go. This is how we are going to work.

We will start with a USD100 balance on any crypto trading platform where you can trade on USD, USDT or USDC pairs.
We will follow a strict plan of daily goals. And those goals are very simple, achieve 1% profit daily on our balance.
Beside that to achieve the maximum and to fully benefit from the compounding system it is necessary not to withdraw a single penny before the 365 days period expires.

Day 1
We start with a 100$ balance and we trade the USD market until we make $1 profit.

Day 2
Today we try to achieve a a 1.01$ profit which is 1% on our initial amount of 100$ + the 1$ profit we made on day 1.

This we keep doing the entire 365 day period to end after 365 days with a value of

And this shows the power of compounding interests.

By only aiming for a 1% daily profit but by using the 100% compounding strategy it must be achievable to turn a single $100 into %3,778 in 365 days.
This should be the main goal and it cannot be that hard to achieve this. We tried this strategy with 10 persons in the past and all 10 persons including myself achieved this goal.

BUT there is more. Everyone knows the crypto market is very volatile. However we aim only for a 1% profit there will be days that you will make 2-3 maybe even 5% profits in 1 day. It all depends on how the market is jumping that day.

However it is very important to stick to your 365 day strategy. Every day you must aim for that 1% profit. So if you have a 3% profitable day is does not mean to become lazy and say 'well lets take 2 days off and start trading again afterwards.' Reason for that will be explained later.

But what to do if you make a more than 1% profits on 1 days?

As example: Lets say on the very first day you manage to get 5% profits because the markets were very good.

You check your compounding chart and check what your day 2 goal must be. Search for the highest amount that is covered by your current balance.
In this example your balance is $105. The highest amount covered is the day4 balance of $104.06. So your day 2 goal has to be the profit to achieve of day % which is $1.04.

What if you do not achieve your 1% goal?

Normally you can make a 1% profits every day. A bull or bear market, it doesn't matter. Every single day there are 100s of opportunities to achieve that 1% profit.

Actually the only way not to achieve your 1% is to go Allin on a position and the coin has crash which takes longer than 1 day to recover. The only thing you can do about that is to take more positions in the same coin for smaller amounts of your balance.

Conclusion:

When we tested the strategy we had a 100% goal achievement. Every single person of our group managed to achieve the minimum goal of $3,778. Our group had 4-5 people that started trading for the very first time. Our experienced traders assisted those person but 50% was achieved by themselves. So in our opinion everyone should be able to achieve this results.

Some extra information why it is important to stick to the 365 days.

It is not obligated to stick to the 365 day period if you achieve your goal earlier, but it only is in your best intrest to do so.

Lets say as example you have a 3% profitable day once every 10 days. This means you cover 2 more profitable days in 1 day. On 365 days it means you will achieve your goals 72 days earlier. This is great but what happens if you you just stick to your 365 days

Lets say you achieve your goal 72 days earlier. Than you have 72 more days to make additional profits. lets just stick to the 1% daily profit. You will have following result.

You will increase your primary goal with more than 200%. Instead of finishing the 365 days with $3,778 you will end on day 365 with $7,733 which is more than double of your primary goal.

Is this achievable?

Yes it certainly is. One person of our test group was able to achieve his goal in 260 days which still left 115 more days to trade. This person finished his 365 day quest with a 5 figure profit of $12,375. And all of this with a 100$ starting balance, the 1% daily strategy and the powerful 100% compounding method.

Everyone is capable to achieve the same results. As you see this is a great way to increase your life standard. Even for those that only have a very small amount to invest, they can change their lives drastically and start dreaming about a better life style and finally have the opportunity to do the things they were never able to do before.

Service

If you are interested to know more about this strategy and want to try it out yourself, please feel free to contact me through PM so we can connect.
We can provide
  • A customised 365 days plan for a start amount of 100 up to $1,000. Depending on the amount and your requirements we can work out a plan with any bankroll from 100 to $1,000. Depending on the amount, your needs and requirements we provide you with a plan with 50% up to 100% daily compounding.
  • Our plans can be applied for building your fiat value, your crypto value or we can provide a plan that combines building out your fiat and crypto value in a combined plan.
  • We can provide a 365 day support through a special chat group wether on FB, Skype, WhatsApp or telegram
  • For those who aren't feeling comfortable trading themselves we offer a portfolio management service.

We are just crypto lovers like everyone else here. So why would we charge any fee for something that we are doing ourselves anyway. We only charge a 10% fee on the profits we make on managed portfolios, but this fee only gets charged at the end of the period and if the required goals are achieved.

So for all other services we don't charge a penny. We fully rely on the goodwill of the persons that use our methods and services. People are free to send us a small donation as show of appreciation.

We rather receive donations as show of appreciation and a community supporting and give good feedback in our thread than we make money out of it.

What can you expect in this thread in future?

As we said in the beginning of this post. Very soon we will start a new 365 day period with a couple new people that are going to do the challenge together with us.
We are going to keep track of our results in this thread. The following 365 days we are going to do will consist 2 or 3 portfolios. We will post progress of all 2 or 3 portfolios on a daily basis so people can keep track of the results and start their quest themselves.

Which portfolios are we going to cover?

•   a 100$ starting balance to let the fiat value grow to the required minimum goal.
  •   a 100$ starting balance to grow the crypto value to the required minimum goal.
  •   a xxx$ starting balance to combine both crypto and fiat value by compounding 75% and store 25% of the daily profits for future crypto value increase.

first 2 portfolios are guaranteed. The 3rd one we first to calculate what starting balance between 100 and $1,000 is required to achieve the best possible results.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and we hope by posting this we can help people that are struggling to succeed. Die hard crypto traders will not be so impressed by the possible results but there are thousands of people in a situation they do not have much to invest and there will be people for whom our results can be life changing. Especially for those people I decided to post this and hopefully with this post and maybe by connecting we can help out many people to achieve the goals they always dreamed of.

Regards,

Quads
Man like seriously I was expecting you to spill a little about the strategy you’re using here first of all, before I consider whether to join or not. But all you have been saying here is to try and achieve 1% daily, how am I going to achieve that if I don’t have the strategy needed. At first was about asking how making daily 1% will get to that amount before seeing it explained… But the comments everyone is dropping here.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

This strategy is quite good, but you also have to calculate the losses you get because during that period I was sure would not always get profit even if you played wisely, considering the price of cryptocurrency was very fluctuating and full of manipulation. Because I am impatient and always greedy in taking profit it seems that this strategy does not suit with me, but thank you for inspiring us.

I personally am behind my laptop 8-12 hours daily and sometimes I make 25 to sometimes even 100 profitable trades. However this are microprofits. I just get in quick and try to get out of the trade within 15-20 minutes max.
Daily there are 20+ opportunities to take a 0.2 up to 1% profit.
Ofcourse not all trades are profitable. But I mostly use smaller parts of my balance and do a lot of small trades. This decreases the variance.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: