Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM  (Read 22648 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

I think if the developers fulfill all the promised tokens will be able to grow very well in the price. And investors make money on this.

maybe it will be so I will follow the project. I think the list of exchanges should be expanded for the greater popularity of the coin
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

If my project can not collect the necessary funds, I will have to pay a commission? or it will be some kind of a fixed payment
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

If my project can not collect the necessary funds, I will have to pay a commission? or it will be some kind of a fixed payment

I heard only about a fixed rate of 5% and no other information was received.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

a great project and behind it just a great prospect. I think I will like it since I hope to buy tokens in the near future and make money on it.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

developers will participate in any conferences? The project needs to be presented to the community. I would gladly look at the reports on this matter. Or announcements of future conferences.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

developers will participate in any conferences? The project needs to be presented to the community. I would gladly look at the reports on this matter. Or announcements of future conferences.

Do you know any conferences going on in the nearest future?
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

I know that the closest one is in Khazahstan called - INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
BLOCKCHAIN  REGULATION:OPPORTUNITIES & RISKS on the 7th of June
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

Yes, there are a lot of conferences around the world. It is interesting what projects will be presented in the near future.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

It would be good if the team will attend it
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

a great project with a great perspective. Protection of the environment has always been very important.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

a great project with a great perspective. Protection of the environment has always been very important.
real investors do not care. Only important is their earnings. So the project must offer this for the investors and then it will be very successful.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

real investors do not care. Only important is their earnings. So the project must offer this for the investors and then it will be very successful.

Well, it was always like this. If you read carefully this topic, you will see that the project has a lot of prospects for the investor where the token growth is devoted to the section
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

How do I understand the success of the project will depend not only on private investors but also on large charitable organizations ?. There are already some agreements with them.
VerosDH (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Change the World for the Better!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

How do I understand the success of the project will depend not only on private investors but also on large charitable organizations ?. There are already some agreements with them.
Yes.
In the near future, we will establish structural ties with charitable organizations.

◄  VEROS  ►FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES IN A HARMONY WITH NATURE►
▍  innovation | charity | blockchain  ▍
Facebook  •  Twitter  •  Telegram  •  Reddit
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

That's true! Who cares nowadays about the enviroment Grin
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

That's true! Who cares nowadays about the enviroment Grin

But in any case, we must come to this. And the project will have to help in this. I will continue to monitor how it develops
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

Hi guys! An excellent project and it has many modules that will help optimize all processes. I think this is an excellent application of the technology of decentralization.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Hi guys! An excellent project and it has many modules that will help optimize all processes. I think this is an excellent application of the technology of decentralization.

Yes this is a very useful project. I think he should help the planet and all people. I hope it will be global.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

Yes this is a very useful project. I think he should help the planet and all people. I hope it will be global.

I hope the developers will come to this and will be able to make the project so that it is appreciated by all.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

Will there be an airdrop? I would like to get my tokens for free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: