Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Income - Exchange Tokens and Security Tokens  (Read 59 times)
manish9841 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

I have been learning for sometime now that the security tokens that pays dividend and exchange tokens that rewards user with the percentage of transactions fees are some of the very good source for passive income. Moreover, running masternodes could also be one of the option.

I am just wondering if that would make sense if holding for long. Also, any other source where passive income could be found? Any ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

I have been learning for sometime now that the security tokens that pays dividend and exchange tokens that rewards user with the percentage of transactions fees are some of the very good source for passive income. Moreover, running masternodes could also be one of the option.

I am just wondering if that would make sense if holding for long. Also, any other source where passive income could be found? Any ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated.

I haven't invested in any coin/tokens which pays dividend so far. I don't have any knowledge about this and I can't suggest you anything.
The reason I'm posting here to know the projects which are paying dividend, so that I can gain some knowledge too.

Can you provide me the ann links of those projects?
manish9841 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I haven't invested in any coin/tokens which pays dividend so far. I don't have any knowledge about this and I can't suggest you anything.
The reason I'm posting here to know the projects which are paying dividend, so that I can gain some knowledge too.

Can you provide me the ann links of those projects?

Ok here are some of the examples.

Have you heard about NEXO - it´s a dividend paying security tokens
https://nexo.io/

Have you heard about SwitchNeo - decentralized NEO exchange, I think you could get some discounts and even some share from transaction fees based on the amount of token you hold
https://switcheo.exchange/
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Keep in mind that when gaining popularity of such a project, the market will naturally reduce such passive income in proportion to the number of participants
julmichael

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

What's a good masternode coin that has a decent market and not so high starting cost?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: