Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IDM Protect  (Read 14753 times)
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

Where will the system get all the memory it needs to work?

The service will rent free memory from miners for a reward.

It sounds interesting. What opportunity to earn do you offer to miners?

We can provide them the ability to generate revenue from leasing unused memory on mobile or home devices. We propose to give a second life to memory along with the possibility to use devices that wouldn't be used otherwise.

OK, thank you. But please tell us more about IDM tokens. What are they serving for?

IDM tokens are utility tokens and serve as the internal currency of the IDM ecosystem which provides secure cloud data storage solutions to its users.
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

We can provide them the ability to generate revenue from leasing unused memory on mobile or home devices. We propose to give a second life to memory along with the possibility to use devices that wouldn't be used otherwise.

OK, thank you. But please tell us more about IDM tokens. What are they serving for?

They are used for all transactions that take place within IDM. This includes payment for the service itself as well as renumeration for miners that provide available space on their devices for the IDM service to effectively operate. Smart contracts are used to calculate the number of tokens that are required for a payment and then accept those payments.
komutevan

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

They are used for all transactions that take place within IDM. This includes payment for the service itself as well as renumeration for miners that provide available space on their devices for the IDM service to effectively operate. Smart contracts are used to calculate the number of tokens that are required for a payment and then accept those payments.

As for me, I would like to know about the preliminary price of the token.
Suffconci

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

I like your plan.
Flawless website, cognitive website,  good results.
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

The preliminary price of an IDM token is 0.01 ETH. This is subject to change depending on the ETH rate.
komutevan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

The preliminary price of an IDM token is 0.01 ETH. This is subject to change depending on the ETH rate.

Could you tell me what the minimum investment is?
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Yes, of course.The minimum investment in IDM tokens in 0.1 ETH.
komutevan

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

Yes, of course.The minimum investment in IDM tokens in 0.1 ETH.

Thank you for your answer. I think I'll take part in the ICO.
jasonsmith4559

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

I have a question. If I live, for example, in France, will I be able to participate in the ICO?
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

I have a question. If I live, for example, in France, will I be able to participate in the ICO?

We do not work in countries where there is a legal ban or restrictions on the circulation of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, if there are no such restrictions in your country, you can, of course, participate in the ICO.
JenniferMa

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:46:07 AM

The project is very interesting and if you truly get on in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be good.
jasonsmith4559

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

We do not work in countries where there is a legal ban or restrictions on the circulation of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, if there are no such restrictions in your country, you can, of course, participate in the ICO.

Thanks. I understood. I hope that there will be no difficulties.
djfr0m1b1za

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:12:44 AM

Thanks. I understood. I hope that there will be no difficulties.

I also think that this may be a rather interesting project for investment.
Heather_Doles

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

Hello, fellows.
I joined this plan. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the business!
djfr0m1b1za

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

Agreed. Despite the fact that this market is highly competitive, but the chance to find a client is still very high.
djfr0m1b1za

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

Please tell us who is your ideal consumer?
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

Please tell us who is your ideal consumer?

This is a man or woman about 35 years old with high or above average income and who is well educated.
takeshicrypt_jp

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:29:19 AM

In your point of view, how strong is the competition in this segment of the market? How are you going to fight the competition?
Ridoma

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:15 AM

It looks of this project will be preferably in the near future!
 Good luck devs.
IDM Protect (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

In your point of view, how strong is the competition in this segment of the market? How are you going to fight the competition?

This is, of course, a high competitive market. But we are sure that IDM can successfully compete with other services due to the unattainable level of protection against loss or theft of data provided by our patented SIZE technology.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: