Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 01:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E Scamwatch - Warning to new buyers.  (Read 6264 times)
ecoin_org (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:56:27 PM

Okay,

Problem Solved, it is entirely a language barrier thing.

The support people are not able to read or understand what you say unless it is in Russian.

Even with that they are most likely so flooded with requests they don't have a lot of time to deal with each request.

What you should do is request to remove the money hold on ONE ticket and be sure to attach the documents to the same ticket.

I submitted a ticket with:

"Remove money hold please."

Attached two PDFs, my drivers license and my ID.

They replied with a restate of their rules.

"Money Hold

Why do I see such error? Hold is used in the following cases:
Changing or resetting the password, changing of the e-mail. For the purpose of security. Hold up to 3 days. It cannot be removed.
Depositing money from the payment systems with a high fraud activity. Hold from 1 to 7 days.
Depositing money through the wire transfer. The time of the hold is from 1 month. It can be removed by providing with the documents through the ticket.
You are a new user. Hold is up to 3 days. It cannot be removed. "

Then I replied with:

"It can be removed by providing with the documents through the ticket."

This is what I did in this ticket, the documents are attached.

Then they replied that he money hold would be lifted within a few days, it was today, the hold is lifted.

I was successfully able to withdraw my crypto.

Bests,
Ecoin
flexgroo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:48:16 AM

i am from USA, what is the best way to deposit into BTC-e? some of the places i tried said that they do not take usa money. i tried all weekend to fund my btc-e account, was wanting to buy lots of btc when it was under 600

is there another website like btc-e that sells most altcoins and btc with graphs and such that lets usa people signup and fund account
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: