Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding | Trading | Gambling - All things you need to know!  (Read 124 times)
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Funniest Way to Understand

Recently I have started reading a lot of posts asking for the help whether they should be Holding | Trading | Gambling of their money that they put into the crypto currencies. I think people are just making it way difficult than what it looks like in the first place and they shovel really keep reading through this article if they wanna stop creating the confusing mega threads.

For better visualisation I am comparing the three so that you can differentiate and choose the best fit for you!

|----Holding----|

Imagine yourself surfing a boat on which you are the last person blending through the wild ocean waves and storms! You know very well that you are going to hit the beach or island soon where you will get everything that you need to survive your rest of the life! In such situation on the boat you carry a gun with one bullet in it. You can either kill yourself or just hold the bullet until you hit the island and enjoy the pleasures of life!

|----Trading----|

Now, imagine yourself in the same boat but this time you have got lots of bullets in your gun ( many chances to kill yourself) but there is miraculous power you have got which gives you chance to live another life. The storms are stronger, far more wavy and too much resistance. However, you have got huge islands along the way but you have only few of the islands where you can actually live the pleasuring life. Now, its like having multiple lives, multiple deaths and multiple stops to live your happy life!

|----Gambling----|

Here we are, with another boat with the worst scenario than previous one. Here you are having one bullet to kill yourself and unfortunately there is no island along the way and no land anywhere on the earth! Storms will get worst and worst as you go ahead and what you have to save your life is to hit the storm free zone that too with your luck or a land out of your imagination that too with your luck and nothing else.

Now here is the game, each time you start Holding | Trading | Gambling then imagine that you are putting yourself in the above situation. That will give you exact estimate of what you can earn, how you can earn, how many chances you have, how much life you have got, how easy the stuff is and how lucky you are! Its just everything that you need to know to work with one and find the best one for yourself.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Your logic makes  sense, yeah it is funny yet informative for those who are still confuse about those things. To tell you the truth, I never experience gambling. I'm still afraid to do some gambling as I am not that expert in that field. I am just hodling and do the trading. But those three you have mentioned are all risky, we have to understand the essence of those three before entering such.
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Your logic makes  sense, yeah it is funny yet informative for those who are still confuse about those things. To tell you the truth, I never experience gambling. I'm still afraid to do some gambling as I am not that expert in that field. I am just hodling and do the trading. But those three you have mentioned are all risky, we have to understand the essence of those three before entering such.

Off course that would be the last boat i will ever wanna be sail on!

I have tried trading on bustadice but it has come to my attention that the algorithm increases your winning chances only if you are putting huge amount of money on it. The more money you put the more lucky you get.

To be frank, if i had that much money before i can afford to loose then win then i would have done that already. But hey whats the point in playing that way.

Its true fact by the way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: