Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:08:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle your emotion when crypto markets go up and down??  (Read 1161 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink
Set your target and stick with that plan, so anything happen around you will not let you to do any panic, if you already settled your positions you just
need to wait till the target been achieved, I was then scared when certain dumped happen with my valued coins inside my wallet, start to sell and loses
my investment, but after that and I was able to understand how to handle situations, I'm just learned from it and keep my coin inside my wallet and
patiently waiting for my profits.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink
For investment in tokens I always choose long-term investments, I will wait for the next few years to have a high price on appeal when I buy it. It all depends on you, if you want to invest long-term you can ignore all your token price movements that you have. The best way is put your money in tokens and forget about the next few years, I'm sure you will become rich. We will always hope and even believe the price of cryptocurrency will be high in the future.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

This is investment and emotions should not come into play, the best thing to do when investing or buying a token is to have a strategy and be discipline enough to stick to it, know when you what to be talking profit and what percentage you want to sell if the price dump
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

I think it is very difficult, especially when cryptomarkets go down. If you invest in cryptocoin for a long time, you can handle your emotion.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

I never had any emotion to respond to the ups and downs of the market, I just casually follow the course.
Doing things with emotion is sure the result will be bad.
The ups and downs of the market also have an advantage for us.
If the market again goes down it means it's time for us to invest if we have the capital and if the market goes up we can sell it.
Not so bro!
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

if you are asking about how to handle it,nobody know about it surely.
because everybody have different capacity regarding this problem,but the most important thing that you need to know is.
no matter how good you are if you keep looking at it(live chart or something like that) when you are underwater.
you will be drowned by those emotion because you will feel fear and panic.
that is why you can not look at it continuously and you need to do something when you are underwater.
set your goal and take a break from cryptocurrency until everything is well.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

What always keep me strong when there is depreciation in price of cryptocurrency is listening and reading the views and opinion of experts in cryptocurrency because some of the expert always foresee what will happen next.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Easy, just dont sell, and remember you are participating in a revolution. Crypto is going to be big in the next four years.
Ofcourse dont get stuck in worthles altcoin
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

Easy, just dont sell, and remember you are participating in a revolution. Crypto is going to be big in the next four years.
Ofcourse dont get stuck in worthles altcoin
Why 4 years? Apparently all the crypto currency and all ico companies that promote their coins and their projects aimed at long-term development prospects.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

I am not looking at price whole time. If i believe in some coin i will invest and check the price only every week. And i always put my money which i can afford to lose ( this is the first rule investing in crypto ) what i always check is the developer work on github or their weekly blog / news. If the team always make progress it is the good sign that they are working hard to make the coin / token price goes up.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

when you sold your stake in NEM years ago, to what it would be worth today, it becomes very easy to watch markets go up and down lol

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

When the market goes down it is very difficult to restrain emotions. You're worried, nervous. But when this phase drop is delayed for a long time you just get used to it already and did not react to what is happening around.

Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

In trading, emotions are not desirable, as they can increase the chance to make mistakes. You need to control your emotions, or completely discard them. Thats one thing that professional traders do.

However, it is important to know that the share of professional traders in crypto is far lower compared to stocks.
This is one of the reasons why the crypto market is so volatile, and if you bear that in mind, you might have a better chance predicting when the potential FUD/FOMO can happen.

So I'd say control your emotions, as they can lead to mistakes. But don't supress them fully, as plenty of the traders behave, think and feel the way as you do. Keep this in your mind, as you can benefit from this.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

If you working buy your own strategy just be in it, and no matter what is the situation on the market< if you are here and invest your fund in market without strategy you should stop doing this

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MidnightWolf

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

If you working buy your own strategy just be in it, and no matter what is the situation on the market< if you are here and invest your fund in market without strategy you should stop doing this

Of course, if you try and earn on the difference in the price of coins, then you can not be too emotional. But if you invested in Bitcoin at the level of $ 15,000, then today such a person simply destroys the moral situation on the market.
Manchumichael

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

Set your target and stick with that plan, so anything happen around you will not let you to do any panic, if you already settled your positions you just
need to wait till the target been achieved, I was then scared when certain dumped happen with my valued coins inside my wallet, start to sell and loses
my investment, but after that and I was able to understand how to handle situations, I'm just learned from it and keep my coin inside my wallet and
patiently waiting for my profits.
This method works only if we invested in top coins like BTC, ETH and other high potential coins. because these are well reputed coins and many big investors are invested so we can trust these coins and we can wait patiently. suppose if we invest in any new coins and that price goes down means that feeling is different even expert also get panic. But whatever happens, we don't take any panic decisions.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

A lot of things you can undertake when stressed out, it depends on what type of a person you are though. You could do any of the following 5 things of which the last 2 are clearly better than the first 3 Cheesy.

-go for a jog
-train muscles
-read a book
-drink booze
-eat tasty food

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

A lot of things you can undertake when stressed out, it depends on what type of a person you are though. You could do any of the following 5 things of which the last 2 are clearly better than the first 3 Cheesy.

-go for a jog
-train muscles
-read a book
-drink booze
-eat tasty food
only one things that i do when crypto market go up tren and down tren. im hangout with my girlfriends and traveling to calm down the mind for a moment.
you all guys should take a rest and go hangout with your friends  or your family and recover your body guys
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

Nohow. First, everyone makes their mistakes, and then learn how not to repeat them.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Buy only coins you BELIEVE in.

Belief comes when you know your coin...research the heck out of it then buy when you are content and believe it will gain value over time.

No matter what happens after that, you will feel secure. Smiley  Good luck!
This is good advice and the way to approach it that took me a long time to discover, there more trades I kept doing the worse off I became, now all my coins bar one or two I have strong belief in and believe that long term they will do well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: