Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle your emotion when crypto markets go up and down??  (Read 1156 times)
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Before buying, I draw up a plan for operate the position. I try to follow the plan by all means. I do not always succeed, give in to stupid feelings of fear (greed is also fear).
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

To adhere to the set goal and go to it, despite everything that is happening. Panic and emotion is not the tool that is acceptable in trading, cold calculation is the tool for successful trading.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

if u check previous charts of crypto market the market had huge correction in past as well we need to understand how this market work in reality before jumping into own conclusions
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

I am a long-term trader and investor so I don't might about short-term price. I'm always looking for promising altcoins even when the crypto market is bearish. I have my own target price when I opened my position so I will hodl until the price hit my target.
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink
In gambling games like poker you must hide your facial expressions as showing your emotions or else other players will have an idea whats in your cards. Likewise you can do it here in crypto. Act like a professional. Control your emotions.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

Before this is my emotion or feel when the market down, I panic, sacred and sad because my money decrease but because of asking people , doing research I see the falling market is normal is look like a business. Need only is to be patient or willing to wait and the market will up again and I think it is good to get more token or altcoin once the value decreasing.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink
The one who does not face this for the first time does not react at all to such problems, knowing that everything changes very quickly. This should also be understood by newcomers so as not to run in panic and sell everything, knocking the market down.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

The one who does not face this for the first time does not react at all to such problems, knowing that everything changes very quickly. This should also be understood by newcomers so as not to run in panic and sell everything, knocking the market down.
For long time traders and earners, this kind of situation is pretty normal already. They are the ones who have been telling us not to panic and sell when the market is down. Words like that doesn't just came out of their mouth so they can say something, it is probably based from their personal experiences. I have a friend who was a year older than me in this forum and when I had experienced a huge dump for the first time, I told him that I was thinking of selling all of it because the price might continue to go down. He laughed and even made fun of it, we were joking about it but then his last words are "don't sell, the price will go up. Trust me". I doubted that but didn't sell, then 3 months after that, the price started climbing again until it reached the pump price last December 2017. Good thing I did not listen to myself so right now, I am hodling whatever I can hold.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Before this is my emotion or feel when the market down, I panic, sacred and sad because my money decrease but because of asking people , doing research I see the falling market is normal is look like a business. Need only is to be patient or willing to wait and the market will up again and I think it is good to get more token or altcoin once the value decreasing.
Certainly a crypto beginners take hardness to adjust on the effect of volatility and worst is when market is getting down but after several times in crypto world everyone will adapt its environment and accept the reality of crypto market, all we should do is to avoid panic selling and don't be affected by those FUD's injectors and wait for the correct timing to be profitable, just hold and keep the faith for better profit.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

I will do deep research before investing in the coins. Hence, I won’t panic when market go up or down. Try to establish a trading plan and set target price for selling the coins you are holding. When prices go down, don’t look at the market all the time and relax.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

Emotion is part of your mind  so if want to control your emotions need to control your mind because without mind there are no emotions, the solution to control your emotion specially in cryptocurrency as high volatile fluctuations  up and down need to condition your mind to control emotion to avoid loses as traders because emotion are way to become panic in your decision selling at very low price of your investment altcoins.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

I will do deep research before investing in the coins. Hence, I won’t panic when market go up or down. Try to establish a trading plan and set target price for selling the coins you are holding. When prices go down, don’t look at the market all the time and relax.
We will make all plans but most of us will not follow those plans. the problem is we will not control our feelings, now some people will control their feelings and hold their coins when the market goes down because they experienced both up and down. the same people do the same mistake when the market goes high because of greediness. So now we have to learn how to handle our emotions when the market is green and sell our coins when it reaches our target.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:02:17 PM by CLywaTeLb

Absolutely agree with you. I have plan of the position, but I often do not stick to it. As soon as I can follow my plan, but not for my feelings, success will be much greater.
When any of my assets becomes active, I try to look at it on CMC and not open an exchange where orders are already opened Grin

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

make a vacation for refreshing our mind, and control our emotion..forget your trading for a while, back to nature is always energizing...
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

well. it is not easy to handle with drops. but luckily i dont have so much time to spend in the market. that is why i am a long term holder and i dont make any trades till the one that i bought reaches to the target.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

it is very difficult to learn how to manage your emotions. my decision is inner pacification and faith in the future. and about the sale at a low price, it all happens, even the most successful traders
avarnet

Activity: 868

Enterapp

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

To adhere to the set goal and go to it, despite everything that is happening. Panic and emotion is not the tool that is acceptable in trading, cold calculation is the tool for successful trading.
indeed the problem is that trading and investing must control emotions and panic. because in trading that must be prioritized do not panic and continue to be patient waiting for the market to return to normal

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

you have to train yourself to be calm in hard situations and with that you will be able to handle your emotions vey easily and not only in market stuff.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

you have to train yourself to be calm in hard situations and with that you will be able to handle your emotions vey easily and not only in market stuff.
no need to be trained because this is the real nature of humans. emotions because they are too careless about their actions so that emotions emerge and have an impact on loss. indeed our mentality and nature towards crypto must be carefully prepared when we enter the crypto world.
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

If you are investing in a crypto market, you must have patience and a cold mind. When the market is adjusted and the price goes down, the main thing is not to panic or sell your altcoins. When investing in Altcoins, choose tokens with technology. And most importantly do not invest your last money.  Wink

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: