Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle your emotion when crypto markets go up and down??  (Read 1156 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

So far, I try not to watch the market in every hour, and I only watch it every morning, noon, and night and it's enough for me because I think the market will stay like this in this month. But if somehow, I can see that the market will start to move, I will take closer in the market, and I will be analyzing to know what is going on with the market. But if necessary, I think I can watch the market every two hours so I can understand how is the movement of every coin so I can make a decision.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:02:30 AM

Patiently waiting for the right timing,thats how i handle my emotion because ever since i learn crypto and enters trading my weapon is this attitude to prevent from selling at lower prices,and luckily I mostly profit from my investments because of willingness to wait for the small growth
with patience you can benefit, but what makes you patient? when I see the market going down and going up, maybe you can do it, because I often feel panic when I see the fast movements in the market.
patience is the nature of someone, not everyone has it. because I usually overcome panic by making the highest and lowest targets for the assets that I have. so I have to believe and commit not to sell before it matches the target that I made myself.
voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

If you know in advance you will face many difficulties and challenges during the coming market, instead of avoiding find ways to face them.
And do the debate so that when you enter the market, you can control your emotions.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

When things go bad or good in the market, all you have to do is be wise and don't let your emotions control your decision making. The important thing is to adapt on any market conditions. I've read some who got excited and lost everything in crypto. We must also keep in mind that we should never under estimate  the market.
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

First of all, we understand where we went, these are cryptocurrency, emotions will always be there, positive or negative. Initially I waited all at once, but I understood that I needed time for a good result. you just need to forget and practice drguim, but there will be growth.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Emotions can be handled well if you let your mind dominate your heart especially during the bearish or bullish market. Panic during market fall can make you vulnerable of selling your crypto at a very cheap price. Excitement during market rush can also lead to FOMO that will sometimes cost you your penny as you invest at high price and suddenly falls down again the next day.

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

in crypto currency we must know about crypto prices which will continue to rise and fall so that we must be able to control emotions well, I handle emotions by being calm and not panic, patient and keep thinking positive so that I will be able to do positive things too
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

in crypto currency we must know about crypto prices which will continue to rise and fall so that we must be able to control emotions well, I handle emotions by being calm and not panic, patient and keep thinking positive so that I will be able to do positive things too
How can you find out the price will continue to rise or fall? It will definitely be very easy for you,regarding controlling your emotions very well I agree that in trading it must be patient.Well like intense competition among traders.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Emotions are the thing you should get a best of when doing trading or even hodling. You basically cannot win if you start getting emotionally attached to your money you are watching growing/decreasing in value.

Just act on facts or ideas you think are most probable to happen.

Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

It is unlikely that you will be helped by any advice, the best thing that can be healthy emotions! No need to hold back Want to worry, rejoice! Anyway, no one can get into your head and change something without you!
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

It all about learning how to stay calm in any life stress situation. And you need to realize that nothing bad is happening when it goes down.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

It`s pretty easy because I haven`t any better decision than wait. Crypto - it`s a promising market, and it will be recovered soon. If I will panicking I can lose it all.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

during my work in a cryptomir I learned patience and calmly endure certain moments of falling and growth of coins
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

I am trying to convince myself that this is jusr current situation and things will be fine when market recover in the next year

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

I am trying to convince myself that this is jusr current situation and things will be fine when market recover in the next year

good approach. imo there no place for emotions at all while one's dealing with money.
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink

I think the best solution is not to keep an eye on the price all the time and sell coins or tokens in parts to be able to sell at different prices.

Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

I am trying do not worry because I am watching for market condition everyday and I see not only bad but some positive signals also

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

Hello guys please can we share our views on how to handle one emotions better  especially when crypto market goes up and down to avoid selling token cheaply. Wink
Just do not sell, but be patient. How can you cope when everyone is waiting for a miracle since summer. Many simply leave and do not go, because even checking wallets can cause further frustration. So we are waiting.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Usually I read predictions and try analize information about coins and other investors - in this case I am aware what is happening and don't worry

austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

Unfortunately, I am always nervous and react very emotionally to all the changes that are occurring in the market. I have invested my own money and I want to make a profit in the future, and not to lose them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: