Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

Hopefully in the meeting (Pankaj Gupta) Urunit ICO adviser later on 27-28 june to seoul gives an unexpected surprise for Urunit project.
We look forward to good news from (Pankaj Gupta, URUNIT ICO ADVISER) after the seoul.
Good luck (Adviser Pankaj Gupta)

Well, that is great that Pankaj Gupta himself will be the one to discuss about the platform. The team were taking more serious step to invite more investors to get to know more about the project and thru the continuous good communications I think they have a big chance to get more support from the people.
Sorry but Im not realy familiar about Pankaj Gupta, can you guys give me some informations about him. It seems he is a known personality in crypto business.
This person is Urunit ico adviser, I don't know as far as he really influences development of Urunit, but judging by comments he causes trust from community.
Urnit CEO is constantly seeking feedbacks from the advisor and they are working with technicians to bring the expected planned activities execute in a well manner and ultimately achieve success.

A lot of people and companies talk to advisors but how many of them actually LISTEN to said advisors and not actively ignore their advice completely
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Hopefully in the meeting (Pankaj Gupta) Urunit ICO adviser later on 27-28 june to seoul gives an unexpected surprise for Urunit project.
We look forward to good news from (Pankaj Gupta, URUNIT ICO ADVISER) after the seoul.

Well, that is great that Pankaj Gupta himself will be the one to discuss about the platform. The team were taking more serious step to invite more investors to get to know more about the project and thru the continuous good communications I think they have a big chance to get more support from the people.
Sorry but Im not realy familiar about Pankaj Gupta, can you guys give me some informations about him. It seems he is a known personality in crypto business.
I found a short biography of Pankaj Gupta on the official website of the project. And there it is said that he is one of the best experts of ICOBench. He has more than 11 years of experience in business development. He founded many start-ups for energy sources, as well as healthcare. And he is also a very successful investor.
It is very good. I am pleased by the fact that such people who were engaged in business in the past now have come to blockchain. I think that it will do good to the project.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

This person is Urunit ico adviser, I don't know as far as he really influences development of Urunit, but judging by comments he causes trust from community.
Urnit CEO is constantly seeking feedbacks from the advisor and they are working with technicians to bring the expected planned activities execute in a well manner and ultimately achieve success.
A good indicator is that the team continues to search for partners who will help the project in development. I think that they will manage to do it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

A lot of people and companies talk to advisors but how many of them actually LISTEN to said advisors and not actively ignore their advice completely

Maybe they are just want to here some opinions and advice with the advisers but at the end of the day plans that will give benefits to the project will be implemented.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

A good indicator is that the team continues to search for partners who will help the project in development. I think that they will manage to do it.

Searching for partners can be done later aswell and some people naturally will gravitate towards them if they can actually get the project running first
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

I found a short biography of Pankaj Gupta on the official website of the project. And there it is said that he is one of the best experts of ICOBench. He has more than 11 years of experience in business development. He founded many start-ups for energy sources, as well as healthcare. And he is also a very successful investor.

So it means that Urunit is in the good hands of expert because based from what you provide about his informations, he already has a lot of experienced and supporting this platform could be his first. Well, then hopefully all things will be happen without any problem.
of course, this person with a wealth of experience that can only give the most high-quality and valuable advice on developing a project. Therefore, Mr. Gupta will definitely be able to help the project become successful in the crypto world.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

I have know that Urunit have high rating in tops rating website, maybe because of the great professional Urunit team?

Rating websites made for newbie people or with low knowledge and most of scoring number manipulate. never evaluate project based on those rating websites, you have to do you own research, read their whitepaper, check the team ask you friends who has experience.

Indeed, ratings are now being used for marketing that's why they also allocate funds to manipulate those ICO websites. Furthermore, there are a lot of successful projects that only have low ratings compared to projects that have high ratings but flipped in the end after several months.

But still, it is a plus factor to have a high ratings from other companies because it can help to attract some investors. Even if others say that it is manipulated by some people but still investors will consider these things first and make this a basis before they decide to invest.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

I have know that Urunit have high rating in tops rating website, maybe because of the great professional Urunit team?

Rating websites made for newbie people or with low knowledge and most of scoring number manipulate. never evaluate project based on those rating websites, you have to do you own research, read their whitepaper, check the team ask you friends who has experience.

Indeed, ratings are now being used for marketing that's why they also allocate funds to manipulate those ICO websites. Furthermore, there are a lot of successful projects that only have low ratings compared to projects that have high ratings but flipped in the end after several months.

But still, it is a plus factor to have a high ratings from other companies because it can help to attract some investors. Even if others say that it is manipulated by some people but still investors will consider these things first and make this a basis before they decide to invest.

Investing in ICO is a risky thing even how good the team is, because we don't know what will happen to the future of the project. There are many factors to consider when choosing the best ICO to invest with and one of this is their rating. Well, Urunit already been this far and I see no big problems about their project so maybe all is still in good rhythm.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

Yes, the team should do more new and seek new partner and new strategy for gain more investor -> keep running URunIt smoothly.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Honestly, Ico rating will bring us more convenient for gain some conclusion about project, because as i know some ico rating website is so easy to buy.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

I agree, it is sad to know that some rating website wanted only to think of their own motives which they demand to pay their services in exchange for a good rating. So, investors definitely already know this kind of shady business and this is why they are now so very vigilant and started to make doubt even though project has a good rating.
Fathir123

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Urunit Platform now has got one partner that is zclassic. You probably already know what it is zclassic, if you want to get to know zclassic 👉 https://zclassic-ce.org
This indicates that the Urunit platform gradually proves that the Urunit project is beginning to move into the future.
For information partnership with bancor not yet announced. We hope it will soon be announced.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Urunit Platform now has got one partner that is zclassic. You probably already know what it is zclassic, if you want to get to know zclassic 👉 https://zclassic-ce.org
This indicates that the Urunit platform gradually proves that the Urunit project is beginning to move into the future.
For information partnership with bancor not yet announced. We hope it will soon be announced.
This information is great. Another resource for Urunit which they have another milestone gained. With the platform itself it will be a reliable project in the future.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Yes, the team should do more new and seek new partner and new strategy for gain more investor -> keep running URunIt smoothly.
All the suggestions above are very nice and helpful for the project but I know the team will be screened this suggestion and will pick the must appropriate for the project. I just hope team will choose the best suggestions for the improvements and betterment of the project.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

it's a pretty good idea to burn tokens, but when to stop this process, what are the boundaries when the tokens cease to burn?
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

I agree, it is sad to know that some rating website wanted only to think of their own motives which they demand to pay their services in exchange for a good rating. So, investors definitely already know this kind of shady business and this is why they are now so very vigilant and started to make doubt even though project has a good rating.
If the evaluation system were more transparent, then such lists would be trusted with a much larger percentage.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Well, the idea of the project is not bad, but I think that it is poorly implemented and developers will not easily agree with states where gambling is prohibited.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

I like the logic and accessibility of the language with which white paper is written. When I see such a structure, I understand that it is not written on the knee or under the carcass
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Maybe they are just want to here some opinions and advice with the advisers but at the end of the day plans that will give benefits to the project will be implemented.
More heads are better than few. I think your right the team is just collecting and gathering the all ideas and suggestions for the enhancement and additional features that could make project exceptional from others.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

Well, the idea of the project is not bad, but I think that it is poorly implemented and developers will not easily agree with states where gambling is prohibited.

How can you say it's "poorly implemented"? Do you have any basis for that? Just want to know, bud.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: