Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

I just looked at the roadmap. Very ambitious goals, but it seems they want to release alpha version of platform at the end of 2019. Also I’m interested how many users they want to attract till the end of this year. It all sounds great to me, and I'm close to investing.
Waiting for some fiat to get converted to crypto later this week so I can buy some for holding. I agree their roadmap is pretty ambitious. After the exchange listing, you'll also probably see a jump in buy order prices on markets as at that point risk-averse investors will see it as "sure money" long-term and want to get in.
I will invest for sure, but I have to wait. As all cryptos are bleeding my money stuck in other projects. But for sure I want the massive pre-ICO bonus with 50% additional tokens.
Yes, that bonus is seriously eating me alive that I am waiting on the cash, it literally feels like I’m getting stabbed when I think of missing out on that kind of bonus, especially on a project like this, where it’s pretty obvious the coins got legs to go, anything gambling related is such a good investment, especially for long-term.
I hope so too, URUNIT team comprises of professionals, the project has future potentials. FAQ on their website answers all basic questions one has about this project.

You are very absolutely my friend. It all makes good sense and looks feasible. I am really looking forward to them actualizing the whole thing, it will mean a great deal
One thing that is worth is if they can give their project to every football lover all around the world, they will be sure of going beyond every target they might have set for themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

I just looked at the roadmap. Very ambitious goals, but it seems they want to release alpha version of platform at the end of 2019. Also I’m interested how many users they want to attract till the end of this year. It all sounds great to me, and I'm close to investing.
Waiting for some fiat to get converted to crypto later this week so I can buy some for holding. I agree their roadmap is pretty ambitious. After the exchange listing, you'll also probably see a jump in buy order prices on markets as at that point risk-averse investors will see it as "sure money" long-term and want to get in.
I will invest for sure, but I have to wait. As all cryptos are bleeding my money stuck in other projects. But for sure I want the massive pre-ICO bonus with 50% additional tokens.
Yes, that bonus is seriously eating me alive that I am waiting on the cash, it literally feels like I’m getting stabbed when I think of missing out on that kind of bonus, especially on a project like this, where it’s pretty obvious the coins got legs to go, anything gambling related is such a good investment, especially for long-term.
I hope so too, URUNIT team comprises of professionals, the project has future potentials. FAQ on their website answers all basic questions one has about this project.

You are very absolutely my friend. It all makes good sense and looks feasible. I am really looking forward to them actualizing the whole thing, it will mean a great deal
Yes, they also have simple questions answered easily like what is URUNIT? Or why to invest in URUNIT? You can find it on their website at the FAQ.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

That is when everything works out perfectly fine. Now the question is how often do things work out perfectly fine? =)
not as often as we would like. =)
But even if they have less users than the planned, a nice project could be due at the end of the next year. We will see in a little over 19 months, maybe too long to wait for some, but not for me.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

Yes, they also have simple questions answered easily like what is URUNIT? Or why to invest in URUNIT? You can find it on their website at the FAQ.
If you have any more complicated questions about this project, feel free to ask them in this forum. Most of the time you will get your question answered within a day.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

If you have any more complicated questions about this project, feel free to ask them in this forum. Most of the time you will get your question answered within a day.
Yes, but Telegram is way faster. I would advise you to use Telegram if you have really important questions. Otherwise BTT is alright, and it is nice to discuss things.
Vurdalakus

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

I have not checked the betting site in details. What I think is, if is online betting site available for all users around the world? Or it’s not like that?
FisiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

Look at a vigorous hardworking team, I'm sure this project will succeed, at least I’m hoping that way.
Anthomy

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

Labor Market, I just saw and I think this concept is the first one in Blockchain. Is this the same as freelance? please fix link to the website because the link you post is not linked to your website.
egretia
OKONOF

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

I have not checked the betting site in details. What I think is, if is online betting site available for all users around the world? Or it’s not like that?
I see no reason why they should not offer their service worldwide. Sure, there are some countries where it is forbidden, but apart from that URUNIT will probably start everywhere.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

I advise you to check their site. It’s designed pretty well. I think this is nice, I love the UI of the website.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

One thing that is worth is if they can give their project to every football lover all around the world, they will be sure of going beyond every target they might have set for themselves.
This project needs to be promoted in sports fan network. They will surely support this project and is a way for achieving success already soon. Their pre-sales will start in 2 weeks. I am looking forward for the closure at the earliest.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Yes, but Telegram is way faster. I would advise you to use Telegram if you have really important questions. Otherwise BTT is alright, and it is nice to discuss things.
I would also recommend telegram for instant and important questions. If you post your questions and answers that you got in BTT, then it would be beneficial for lots of other people. But before asking questions, it’s good to follow their websites and especially FAQ section. Might be they already have that information/answer there.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

This project needs to be promoted in sports fan network. They will surely support this project and is a way for achieving success already soon. Their pre-sales will start in 2 weeks. I am looking forward for the closure at the earliest.
Yes, agree with you. If sports lovers will involve here, then they will hit their target in minimum time. Team needs more advertisement on social network about URUNIT.
ShaManius

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

Yes, agree with you. If sports lovers will involve here, then they will hit their target in minimum time. Team needs more advertisement on social network about URUNIT.
Total agree with you guys. Why there is so little advertising for the URUNIT? Maybe some of the satisfied gamblers are interested to take part in the ICO.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

Total agree with you guys. Why there is so little advertising for the URUNIT? Maybe some of the satisfied gamblers are interested to take part in the ICO.
That would be a very good idea. I hope that they will advertise the URUNIT ICO soon on the different websites soon so more people can invest into this project.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

I can see right now that the rate URUN/ETH is also fixed. So you can currently benefit from the ETH price, if you now invest Fiat in ETH and then in URUNIT. In addition to the 50% bonus you now get for the same money more tokens that you could. That should have a positive effect on the revenue.
GolD ApPlE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

The real investors may not necessarily be the betters themselves, but you and I who don't know have that much passion for sports but the real investors will provide that leverage when they buy tokens on the project and thereby opening it up more to the world of football.
UlaNov

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

Online betting should be available for all users in the world but I think that is normal because betting is not allowed in every country, and I hope URUNIT will make it better.
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

You have a big international team!  Very promising project. 10 hours left to join, so I'm definitely in! Good idea
urunpr

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

You have a big international team!  Very promising project. 10 hours left to join, so I'm definitely in! Good idea
Thank you so much for your kind words! The pre-sale starts in 11 days, so you have time to register.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: