Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have your wallet address name customized?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
I don´t know how to do it. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customizing your wallet address name.  (Read 106 times)
electrobit (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:45:12 PM by electrobit

Anybody knows how can I custom my wallet address name?

For example, I want my address be like 1Electrobi1trtHbnqsheyuVhcxgpJgfds

Well, I don´t know if this is really possible. Thank you Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

You can use VanityGen, check this thread for more information Vanitygen: Vanity bitcoin address generator/miner [v0.22]

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Anybody knows how can I custom my wallet address name?

For example, I want my address be like 1Electrobi1trtHbnqsheyuVhcxgpJgfds

Well, I don´t know if this is really possible. Thank you Smiley

I remember before, I have noticed that a Legendary member's public address includes his/her username. I actually noticed at the end of the public address. Im not sure if he does the public address first and then made the username though. But this is really interesting and nice to know.

You can use VanityGen, check this thread for more information Vanitygen: Vanity bitcoin address generator/miner [v0.22]

I'll check this. Thanks!
electrobit (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Thank you so much, do you know for example, I use the blockchain wallet. I to customize my wallet name and use it with the blockchain wallet, if it´s possible?
Thank you for answering.

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

Thank you so much, do you know for example, I use the blockchain wallet. I to customize my wallet name and use it with the blockchain wallet, if it´s possible?
Thank you for answering.
No, you will create new address and you will get private key from it and import it to your blockchain.info wallet. But the longer characters, it will take long time too to create.
Example : I want create address with 1ELectrobit, but it take about 9500 years on my laptop (core i5 6200U) so i reduce it to 1ELec, you will get information like this
Difficulty: 4476342
Pattern: 1ELec
Address: 1ELec2RGTL7fpTSijnAKX3Ltv5xY7ReKjW
Privkey: 5Jay1,,,,,,,,
Copy the private key to address > import and paste it there and you can use this address on your blockchain.info wallet. You can import it to another wallet too like electrum to get more secure.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: