Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you create your portfolio by yourself or did you get support from var  (Read 356 times)
mrmanyaks (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

There may be many reasons why people call crypto business dangerous, but the danger of cryptography is much less when compared to the contribution of krypton and the development of the world economy, we sometimes want to take risks, we can do it with other people's guidance, and sometimes only if we rely on our own ideas , we use both our own experiences and the thoughts of others
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

90% myself, 10% from various groups

give yourself your own judgment, the decisions of others do not guide you

I. Made my portfolio by myself from the coins that I chose from a number of different cryptocurrencies on the basis of their current value, all time high, market demand and several others. I also have seen various threads about the best coins to invest in and many more and also i have told others what my portfolio contains but I have never taken any decision related to investment from anyone else.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

I dont thin if its entirely possible  to create a lucrative portfolio individually, there are some coins that re of high growth potential that you might be missing out there and without hand you might miss them entirely, most of what i invest in however are my own findings
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

I believe that our investment decisions are so important that we should always try to obtain as much information as possible about the currencies in which we plan to invest, but without letting ourselves be influenced by the promoters of cryptos that are so abundant in investment groups that only seek to attract unsuspecting to their ponzi schemes.

In fact, for quite some time I have only focused on investing in bitcoin and ethereum, and only eventually I acquire an altcoin for the sole purpose of speculating and obtaining some profit that can convert into more bitcoins. That's how simple my portfolio is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: