Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Borrowing .5BTC.  (Read 269 times)
zshroom (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Borrowing .5BTC. Payback after a month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

If you do not have valid collateral 120% of what youre asking (read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 before replying with any crap), I would suggest locking this thread before you get a negative feedback
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Some things you are going to need to get a loan.

1. Secured collateral held by the lender. The value of the collateral must be greater than the value of the loan.

2. A well established escrow who will hold the bitcoin until the collateral is received.

3. A signed contract legally obligating yourself to the terms.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

Yeah like what do you think of yourself? Some self-entitled dipshit who can come and request 500$ worth of USD bitcoins without any security to the lender? Yeah and we are all donkeys who are going to "donate" such money to scumbags like you.

If you are willing to get a loan and not negative trust from DT, offer some collateral and then we will talk. Otherwise dont bother to come to this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zshroom (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

I'm not new here. I know the rules. The rules as I observed can be explained as: (1)Offer collateral to gain trust and pay the amount loaned, repeat it again and again to build a good reputation. (2)Do not offer a collateral and get discouraged just to be outside and call it security. Offer a collaterall and wait until the collateral is sold.
(2) is suitable for the majority who were crap-makers or scammers if you like it called scammers. Proving trustworthiness through offering a collateral is also distrusting the lender. Distrusting can bring everybody down under an ass.
Trusting is no need to prove anything, no crap in the middle. Simply do what your purpose is and recieve what you aim for. This is suitable for everybody who knows and understands what the world is all about.
Have a good day.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

I'm not new here. I know the rules. The rules as I observed can be explained as: (1)Offer collateral to gain trust and pay the amount loaned, repeat it again and again to build a good reputation. (2)Do not offer a collateral and get discouraged just to be outside and call it security. Offer a collaterall and wait until the collateral is sold.
(2) is suitable for the majority who were crap-makers or scammers if you like it called scammers. Proving trustworthiness through offering a collateral is also distrusting the lender. Distrusting can bring everybody down under an ass.
Trusting is no need to prove anything, no crap in the middle. Simply do what your purpose is and recieve what you aim for. This is suitable for everybody who knows and understands what the world is all about.
Have a good day.

I read your paragraph there, and it is the biggest load of crap I have read in quite some time, so thank you for that.  Besides the fact that more than half of it doesn't make any sense and qualifying it as rambling is being generous, you are an idiot.  Either way, wanted to thank you for the smile your shitpost brought to my face, its been awhile since I was able to smile thinking about bitcoin or these forums.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

You are not new here but you post worse than a newbie and your understanding/meaning of how things work here is ridiculous.
You ask for a Loan after you observe and explain the rules, as you want to "explain" them and suits you.
In fact the rules is more than simple and doesn't need any hard thinking or further explanation. Except if you are a defaulter/scammer and want to "justify" your "request".

Everything that you say is pure nonsense. It's obvious that you say something just to say something.
To me those words of yours doesn't bring any laugh, only disappointment and indifference.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

I'm not new here. I know the rules.

2 posts in, and you know everything!  Yet you ignored the basic rule of collateral....   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

Try asking for a loan of that amount in a bank using those exact words.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

Try asking for a loan of that amount in a bank using those exact words.

Haha, i like your style man! Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

They dont even try anymore  Grin

zshroom (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

2 posts in, and you know everything!  Yet you ignored the basic rule of collateral....   Roll Eyes

No collateral, no loan. I did not offer anything; therefore I'm not requesting any loans and because I'm not requesting any loans, I'm not ignoring the basic rule of collateral.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

No collateral, no loan. I did not offer anything; therefore I'm not requesting any loans and because I'm not requesting any loans, I'm not ignoring the basic rule of collateral.

But you are asking for a loan or did you forget you made this thread in hope of getting one or were you expecting a donation?
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

What a joker that you are... A bunch of crap from a scammer smartass troll.
Your point was perceived, you can gtfo now. Kiss
zshroom (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

You are not new here but you post worse than a newbie and your understanding/meaning of how things work here is ridiculous.
You ask for a Loan after you observe and explain the rules, as you want to "explain" them and suits you.
In fact the rules is more than simple and doesn't need any hard thinking or further explanation. Except if you are a defaulter/scammer and want to "justify" your "request".

Everything that you say is pure nonsense. It's obvious that you say something just to say something.
To me those words of yours doesn't bring any laugh, only disappointment and indifference.

The rules are indeed simple yet requires much hard work or blowing your crotch harder and forces someone to offer anything out of crap so that scammers gain more crap and make more crap. Those rules makes you build a time-wasting reputation. The rules are simple yet underneath were manipulative scumbags. Nothing is more than simple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: