Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price Pullback  (Read 409 times)
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 10434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

Only the newbies and those who are week-old investors are wanting the price to rise unrelentingly. The rise from $6500 to $9600 in just over a week is surprising and at the same time, worrying. It could be a bull trap or some fake pump for all we know, but luckily the price held and has continued to do so for a couple days now. A much needed correction had already been expected by most traders. This is nothing new; it just resets the market for a bit before we take any direction from there, which is good. $20k is surely achievable, though I don't see it happening this month ir even the next ciming months.
Everything is only based on greedy only, I agree if this is like a fake pump, because if there is a fake pump then when there is correction will occur panic selling and make the market bleeding again.

i think you are in the wrong board! you need to go here, to the altcoin board and say this about them because the "fake pump" is what happens in altcoins not in bitcoin, bro!
what you are seeing here is the start of the rally and based on real demand that bitcoin has. there is nothing fake about a bitcoin rise like this. it is fake when the demand is fake which only happens in altcoins.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

20k Bitcoin is not going to happen over night.
I can't disagree you on this. Many holders seems to be in a hurry and rushing to see $20,000 very soon. It can't just pass $20,000 overnight, there has a barrier that needs to break for so many support. There's $10k,$11k,etc. each step that bitcoin has to pass. And right now that it's on slow movement, this makes the market calm but not actually since yesterday the market is on blood bath again so assuming that the pull back will not happen overnight, stay watchful, calm and don't panic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/10k-on-hold-as-bitcoin-sees-price-pullback/

I know everyone was excited to see the onset of a bull market but most of us had to see this coming. Anyone moderately experienced in the movement of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general would know that rapid growth like what was seen recently cannot be facilitated without minor corrections in mind. The price will bounce back. 20k Bitcoin is not going to happen over night. The sooner the masses realize this, the better off the whole community will be. For now we all should be loading up on these corrections.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team

Seems like that the correction was temporary and we're seeing bitcoin testing the waters at $10k again. But as I've expected, the $10k resistance is much stronger than a lot of people realise before the correction actually happened.

Bitcoin's value has risen around 40% within a week or two, which is extremely unsustainable in the long run. That's why corrections exist after such big rallies.

I'm personally leaning towards prices not hitting $10k this time, as the resistance just seems too strong. The sell wall essentially sent prices back 10% yesterday. Most likely, we're not going to breach $10k but even if we do, I doubt we can sustain this rally for too long before a correction. A lot of people are jumping to '$20k in a few months' predictions, but that's not happening. We're not fully in a bull market yet.
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

Yeah it is good to know that bitcoin is starting again to increase at this month maybe all of you noticed that price or value of bitcoin is stable right now sometimes there is a red condition but more likely in green situation of market. Hope it will continue.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

I can't disagree you on this. Many holders seems to be in a hurry and rushing to see $20,000 very soon. It can't just pass $20,000 overnight, there has a barrier that needs to break for so many support. There's $10k,$11k,etc. each step that bitcoin has to pass.
Everything you are talking about applies to people chasing quick gains, and not actual holders. Holders have the highest level of patience and acceptance of each market situation. It was okay for holders to see the price hover around $1000, and it was okay for them at $20,000, and it is okay for them right now. As always, the non holders are those who are rushing to get back to previous all time high levels, not holders. Wink

since yesterday the market is on blood bath again so assuming that the pull back will not happen overnight, stay watchful, calm and don't panic.
Blood bath? It was just the market taking a step back due to people securing some of their profits, which is perfectly normal. People like you should really think more before using certain terms that don't apply to a market in a specific time. Blood bath happened earlier this year where the price reached its new low back in February. Right now the market taking a step back represents traders securing profits in a thin market.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Lol, 20k overnight that's so beyond our limitation lol. We can't really attain 20k overnight. 9k to 20k? I think this will not be the case of bitcoin. I think the pullback of price is connected to what happened to myetherwallet. So the chance of pullback is 100%.
Haha, I just want to remind you that recent ATH happened just like that - out of the blue.
At that time no one expected that price will cross 10k USD, and instead we doubled that.
With bitcoin we need to assume one thing - the trading of cryptocurrencies is nothing like a stock market.
here we can go  to $20k overnight - as it happened before - the problem is that the price most likely won't be stable.
Cateinyard

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

Yeah it is good to know that bitcoin is starting again to increase at this month maybe all of you noticed that price or value of bitcoin is stable right now sometimes there is a red condition but more likely in green situation of market. Hope it will continue.

I have bought some Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash in the last few weeks. It seems they have reached the bottom in the long term.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

The price pullback is healthy when you look at it, since mt.gox will still be distributing the bitcoins that they have, the price will will still go down and there will be ahuge volume of bitcoin that is going to be available in the market, from what I see, let's not just go with hype and speculations here, and wait till the right correction will happen, it is true that the bulls are back, but mt.gox is considered a very huge whale, and once the release the bitcoins they have expect for a massive price drop, there has been article in the internet, that they release only a fraction of bitcoin they they have and the price went down to 6k USD, this is anticioated already, there is no doubt that bitcoin's value will go up, but pullbacks like this is healthy for the market.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

The price pullback is healthy when you look at it, since mt.gox will still be distributing the bitcoins that they have, the price will will still go down and there will be ahuge volume of bitcoin that is going to be available in the market, from what I see, let's not just go with hype and speculations here, and wait till the right correction will happen, it is true that the bulls are back, but mt.gox is considered a very huge whale, and once the release the bitcoins they have expect for a massive price drop, there has been article in the internet, that they release only a fraction of bitcoin they they have and the price went down to 6k USD, this is anticioated already, there is no doubt that bitcoin's value will go up, but pullbacks like this is healthy for the market.

no offense but you keep repeating "mtgox" like a parrot here!
the fact of the matter is that Mt Gox trustee had never had any effect on the price in reality. even if he sold on the market directly he did it in a way to avoid any disturbance in the price as will any other person with half a brain who wants to get the most out of his sale.
and so far this FUD has been repeated a lot at each small dip trying to cause panic and it is no longer even effective.

There is a FOMO brewing...
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

this is just a small correction to keep this rise healthy. people shouldn't really want the big rises with no corrections, those type of rises are never healthy and they always end up with a big bubble (like $20k) and then create a bear market afterwards. but with a solid rise which is slow and has proper corrections you can always expect the price to stay and never go lower than the strong buy support that is created because of it.
Yeah, and something that was expected anyway. With this, I believe we should go build the momentum to see if the $10k spot can be tested and if we can actually move past it. People are always in haste since it is the main reason why a lot of them have always been involved in get rich quick schemes anyway and they thought with bitcoin they would be able to get the same thing.

I can see why it is always going to be easy for the whales to manipulate the market to their advantage always.
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Yes , bitcoin price has pulled back a lot lately .He has grew up to almost 10k $ and then he pulled back and he dropped to 8500$ again . Its strange why he is doing this think , go up and then go down again and after this hes doing the same think , go up and then go down . |I hope that bitcoin will hit 20k$ by the end of this year and i hope that he will never pullback to 6000$ like this year.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Were hoping that bullish trend will comes this month but the same case applies it drops and ups. As long you believe in bitcoin you can hold for it until you have plan to sell if wanted for taking profit already. So hopefully green wil continuously take place to reach into all time high.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Were hoping that bullish trend will comes this month but the same case applies it drops and ups. As long you believe in bitcoin you can hold for it until you have plan to sell if wanted for taking profit already. So hopefully green wil continuously take place to reach into all time high.
Holding for a long term in Bitcoin is a great idea because Bitcoin is not yet fully recovered yet but it is still a good sign of the price that Bitcoin is regaining it's price back again. But Bitcoin volatility is playing a lot in the market and the price range is gauging from 8.8 to 9.4. I wonder what would it be next week, seems like it can go beyond $9k but something will stop it from going to that price. Seems like someone is controlling it.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

I know everyone was excited to see the onset of a bull market but most of us had to see this coming. Anyone moderately experienced in the movement of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general would know that rapid growth like what was seen recently cannot be facilitated without minor corrections in mind. The price will bounce back. 20k Bitcoin is not going to happen over night. The sooner the masses realize this, the better off the whole community will be. For now we all should be loading up on these corrections.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team

The bold part is spot on. A lot of people I see hyping about bitcoin prices skyrocketing etc., but that's just not going to happen overnight. There will obviously be corrections here and there, and this rally is no different. If you don't expect a pretty big correction during a rally in an overall bearish sentimented market, you probably shouldn't speculate on BTC at all.

We don't know yet if $10k is the resistance, or if bitcoin actually goes through it and start its major correction above $10k.

But $10k seems like the definitive ceiling at least for now, since we've tried to hit that 5 figure mark 2 times now with no avail. Expect a pretty big price decrease, when the correction comes. Nothing out of the ordinary though, because imo we're still in the consolidation phase unlike some other people who say that it's a bull market already.

Smiley
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

Hoping for more increasing in bitcoin and hoping that bitcoin will never be decreased at 50% value of it. Price is pulling back again because of the good news that are releasing right now, People are just getting scared so they sell but if there is a good news they will bought back that's why price is pulling back again.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:51 AM

Hoping for more increasing in bitcoin and hoping that bitcoin will never be decreased at 50% value of it. Price is pulling back again because of the good news that are releasing right now, People are just getting scared so they sell but if there is a good news they will bought back that's why price is pulling back again.

Price will pull back up even more, $10000-$11000  is for sure. Either it will get a slight dip before or after the mentioned target. Because many people bought at this price and many of them are new, that will make them sell there holding, even partially, but it will happen.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

I can't disagree you on this. Many holders seems to be in a hurry and rushing to see $20,000 very soon. It can't just pass $20,000 overnight, there has a barrier that needs to break for so many support. There's $10k,$11k,etc. each step that bitcoin has to pass.
Everything you are talking about applies to people chasing quick gains, and not actual holders. Holders have the highest level of patience and acceptance of each market situation. It was okay for holders to see the price hover around $1000, and it was okay for them at $20,000, and it is okay for them right now. As always, the non holders are those who are rushing to get back to previous all time high levels, not holders. Wink
This is true, quick gainers want to see it that fast but the real holders are just calmly waiting for the right time to come.

since yesterday the market is on blood bath again so assuming that the pull back will not happen overnight, stay watchful, calm and don't panic.
Blood bath? It was just the market taking a step back due to people securing some of their profits, which is perfectly normal. People like you should really think more before using certain terms that don't apply to a market in a specific time. Blood bath happened earlier this year where the price reached its new low back in February. Right now the market taking a step back represents traders securing profits in a thin market.
When the market is starting to get red, I'm calling it a blood bath so this might be a misconception to other traders/holders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

Price will pull back up even more, $10000-$11000  is for sure. Either it will get a slight dip before or after the mentioned target. Because many people bought at this price and many of them are new, that will make them sell there holding, even partially, but it will happen.

Yes, there will be a minor pullback before we can march towards $10K-$11K. The price keeps fluctuating in the last  few days, which is a good sign because the market is very active and it will be a continuous buy/sell affair. And then afterwards, the price would steadily pickup and will go on the $10K and even more. Let's wait and see. Although the market is in red right now, I don't consider it as a bloodbath but a minor correction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

I wonder why a lot of people think that they would just get to see another bull run with the market hitting the all time higher price levels like it did December. They must really be dreaming.

Still, like you said that I still see either $10k or $11k in sight as it is and from there we may actually get to know what is really next. Rome was not built in a day and the mindset a lot of people always have that they want to get rich in few hours is alarming which has always been one of the major cause of the insanity going on in this community.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

I do not expect the price to reach $20k so soon. Although it rose, it fell down the next day as it rose again and fell again. That is why I believe it will be hard for it to even surpass $15k. It is not impossible because bitcoin is unpredictable. However, it is a matter of faith as no one have the evidence. Moreover, I am happy with this current price and I am not going to whine about it like other people do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: