Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A tool to avoid scammers  (Read 1512 times)
KimJonnan

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Cryptoinfluence.io looks great, I have added this site to my favorites, I hope it will help me, thank you for sharing!
sunnybeacher

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

Thank you for sharing this website. It would be really useful for newbie BTC investors Smiley
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

I see we have a lot of this kind wherein everyone can check for possible scam projects, this may not eliminate all the scam problems that everyone is experiencing but it will lessen the same incident for everybody, good job for that team!
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

would be great if such sites continue to be developed and can minimize scam sites continues to grow, so we can be more avoid the scam site. I hope to get more of these sites and be more innovative and informative.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Be very vigilant, when selecting potential investment opportunityies.
Verify any website which offers large returns on your capital.
Avoid peer-to-peer transactions where possible.
Protect your personal details from potential phishers and verify any website before submitting your ID.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

It is necessary to look at this it can be really helpfull. And I've just seen information about Menlo.one. The creators of this project declare that they will create tool for avoid scam projects.
I also noticed this information about Menlo.one. I think this is not possible. Only manually you can find out which is the project. How are they going to automate the verification of the team? I do not understand it, but hope it will come true.
And maybe this tool will not be automated. On the official page they wrote that they would attract experts. Menlo.one is not going to create an application or something like that. This is not their main goal.
Whoever it is, a Menlo.one or any other project, it will be an important step forward. The world should see the advantages of the cryptocurrency and scammers delay progress.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

It is necessary to look at this it can be really helpfull. And I've just seen information about Menlo.one. The creators of this project declare that they will create tool for avoid scam projects.
I also noticed this information about Menlo.one. I think this is not possible. Only manually you can find out which is the project. How are they going to automate the verification of the team? I do not understand it, but hope it will come true.
And maybe this tool will not be automated. On the official page they wrote that they would attract experts. Menlo.one is not going to create an application or something like that. This is not their main goal.
Whoever it is, a Menlo.one or any other project, it will be an important step forward. The world should see the advantages of the cryptocurrency and scammers delay progress.
Be careful before joining any investment project
Avoid peer transactions where possible.
Protect your personal information from the bad guys, absolutely do not send wallet codes or passwords to project accounts, ...
Learn how to protect your property absolutely.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

Be careful before joining any investment project
Avoid peer transactions where possible.
Protect your personal information from the bad guys, absolutely do not send wallet codes or passwords to project accounts, ...
Learn how to protect your property absolutely.
I know all this rules. It's about the fact that there are many projects now created for making of profit, not for developing good product. Maybe scammers do not need personal data, but they will take money. And they will have wonderful holiday in Bali. Therefore, I hope for projects that promise to find scam projects. Menlo.one is one of them.

rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

I dont know how to avoid and i really hope that there are people here are willing to share their knowledge to help us aware from being scammed.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Search, Research, search, research, search and research...
then do study of them, make check of the people involve on it.
that is the basic thing to do for you to avoid scam.
search , research  and study!!!
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Thanks for sharing, I have saved Cryptoinfluence.io to my favorites. Although I don't fully trust these platforms, these platforms can provide reference value for my investment and selection tasks!

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
The only method to avoid scammers for good is to stop investing in icos and in coins with dubious reputations, I know that it seems too harsh especially when there are honest projects and developers out there but when the majority of the icos are nothing but scams then the best thing we can do with our money is to not invest in them and only invest in established coins.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
Quite a very useful tool, although I don’t do anything without carrying out a proper research about it. This tool might be able to help us avoid bad YouTubers and some scam websites out there or scammers in the community or whatever, but it can’t protect you from future threats cause there are still new scammers that will arise lol. They never stop, there are lots of fake crypto being released almost every day and lots of fake exchanges out there. So it’s left for you to use what we call “common sense.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

What a wonderful piece.  Thank you so much for sharing these....
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

The site is petty good. But We can't catch all the scammers like this.Want to implement this as more user friendly  Smiley
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Just made some check on https://cryptoinfluence.io , makes a lot of sense, fighting scams and those who promote them is a collective duty
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

The situation can change very fast, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

The situation can change very fast, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.

When it comes to investing its yes the right move to look at negative sides at prior. Thanks for sharing the site with list of scammers and etc. Besides the sites indicating frauds and scammers, be more proactive in analyzing. Find out various ways and plan accordingly with plan A, B and C. At times when you are not on your track, other plans would shoot out necessary things to bring you back on track. Always consult with experts before proceeding further investing in any domain.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

Excellent post, If this tool will really help to identify scammers then it might be a good deed for all of us who are involved in the bounty campaign and ICO hunting. So I also suggest people check by this tool before you join or invest in any ICO.
Thanks for this post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: