Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A tool to avoid scammers  (Read 1509 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
Thanks for this great information, it will be helpful to a lot of people. But let’s not forget the fact that scammers are being born everyday lol. Even the ones you know today can change their identity, so the best is to never trust anyone you see online cause there are scammers everywhere, only go for those that has reputation.

If you want to do business with someone new, then don’t forget to start small so in case you lose. Just continue small until they prove themselves worthy.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

Having a site or tool to avoid scammers is a good thing, but having a self regulation is still better as even having a tool or site to help you will still not guaranty that you will avoid being scammed as it will only lessen the risk of it. So in a real world scenario having self regulation and seeing the signs of scams can be a life saver, and even if you are scammed just learn from it and move on.
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

Crypto influencers are a good way of checking out what's new and what's popular, but it's not really a tool to avoid scammers, since you are still vulnerable to the scammers targeting the legitimate websites you end up checking out after seeing what influencers recommend. Always practise good security behaviors online regardless of your source.

We've also recently partnered up with Brandshield, the developers of a new anti-scam platform called MyShield. They've got a great track record of protecting brand names from scams, forgeries, fraud, malicious websites, etc. Our own Telegram channels aggressively seek out and remove threats to our communities too.

It's a crypto jungle out there!

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
I am not ready to believe into any website to filter out scammers. In the past, I have experienced with lots of review and rating sites which had begun honestly but over the time, most of them had turned as a paid review system. The highly paying costumer get listed at the top with ranked number or rated as the best one.

But, when considering a open discussion along with experienced member, such a paid tricks will get eliminated easily. That is the reason I believe only with this forum. Here we have many veteran people who love to share their experience. If we listen to then then we can easily avoid scams.
Godex_io

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

I thought that the only one truly reliable weapon is having brain with common sense
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

I thought that the only one truly reliable weapon is having brain with common sense

lol yeah right . tools cant eliminate scammers because scammers are verry smart and even if you say that  you are also smart , you cant still avoid to get scammed by them . i believe almost all of us ( people on the whole universe ) do already experienced to get scammed not only on cryptos but also on other types of transaction   and  the best way to deal with it , is moving on  .

lets faced it ,  we cant avoid scammers but we can do anything in order to minimize the risk of catching them .

few ways that i know to minimize the risk of getting scammed is : 1 . dont trust the people that you dont know easily , 2. always do your own research before you try to put any amount on a unfamilliar business or investment , etc ..
Godex_io

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

lol yeah right . tools cant eliminate scammers because scammers are verry smart and even if you say that  you are also smart , you cant still avoid to get scammed by them . i believe almost all of us ( people on the whole universe ) do already experienced to get scammed not only on cryptos but also on other types of transaction   and  the best way to deal with it , is moving on  .

lets faced it ,  we cant avoid scammers but we can do anything in order to minimize the risk of catching them .

few ways that i know to minimize the risk of getting scammed is : 1 . dont trust the people that you dont know easily , 2. always do your own research before you try to put any amount on a unfamilliar business or investment , etc ..
Nice advices! And at least trying to learn from other persons mistakes, not from your own
SteshaScott

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

It is necessary to look at this it can be really helpfull. And I've just seen information about Menlo.one. The creators of this project declare that they will create tool for avoid scam projects.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

RESEARCH AND STUDY...
this is the best tool to have before joining nay ICO or bounty.
make a research and study well, not just the project but also the people behind it.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

You must know who you are trading with, before going on with the business with such a person in order to avoid scamm
Agnitayo

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

I just visited  thé link you have there and thats very informative. I get a lot of idea on who are thé people to ne avoided hère un crypto world.
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

It is necessary to look at this it can be really helpfull. And I've just seen information about Menlo.one. The creators of this project declare that they will create tool for avoid scam projects.
I also noticed this information about Menlo.one. I think this is not possible. Only manually you can find out which is the project. How are they going to automate the verification of the team? I do not understand it, but hope it will come true.
ablelester

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

One more tool in the toolbox, thank you very much.

It's a good thing to see the major players in the field, and influencers certainly can point in the right direction. It's not a bulletproof shield though, and people should be aware the while it is helpful, they also have to take care to avoid scams through other ways as well. A bit of common sense while using the internet goes a long way.

Although if one has enough time on his hands, he can build himself up to become an influencer. After a long and arduous climb to the top, building enough trust among followers, that person could very well execute a large scam. You never know how long someone can be scheming to do something like this.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

I also noticed this information about Menlo.one. I think this is not possible. Only manually you can find out which is the project. How are they going to automate the verification of the team? I do not understand it, but hope it will come true.
And maybe this tool will not be automated. On the official page they wrote that they would attract experts. Menlo.one is not going to create an application or something like that. This is not their main goal.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

I think  even there is a tool like that but still we can't avoid scammers because they are anywhere and they have their own techniques. They are knowledgeable enough doing bad thing but of course much better to do something to secure and not to scam easily than to do nothing about it. Well it is a good information for us thanks for sharing.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:39:35 AM

I think  even there is a tool like that but still we can't avoid scammers because they are anywhere and they have their own techniques. They are knowledgeable enough doing bad thing but of course much better to do something to secure and not to scam easily than to do nothing about it. Well it is a good information for us thanks for sharing.

All we have to do to lessen the chance of being scammed is to be always vigilant and do our own research before buying a coin and not just become a blind follower of such people. The site given by OP is very informative because it lets you know who are the crypto influencers that is trusted by people and who are those people that has a lot of followers but are just shilling their coins.

RESEARCH AND STUDY...
this is the best tool to have before joining nay ICO or bounty.
make a research and study well, not just the project but also the people behind it.

This should already be common sense but then some people are just lazy to do their own. In effect, some got burned when the coin they have invested in only lose its value after listing in an exchange. The suggestions of these crypto influencers are just guidelines so that you will not be having a hard time for a good ICO.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

My tool for avoiding scammer is to staying away from things and people that sounds to good to be true. people usually fall under scam because of very less research in that specific field   and of course being too much greedy. A basic research could save you from scam.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Your site is really very good in its kind. I understand that the site is not yours, but your find. I thank you for the link shown here on the forum. I think I will review this tool on my site.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

I'm a newbie and I'm scared of scams. I just visited the Cryptoinfluence.io website. It was very helpful to me. Thank you very much
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

I commend you for sharing this information, i checked it out and it's pretty cool.
Scanners are everywhere now, Bitcointalk, Telegram, Email spams, fake ico's by the same scammers

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: