Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 36 hours since the uk government tried to kill a 2 year old boy ..  (Read 122 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

To the doctors the government if it ever happens to me   a life for a life < FACT the doctors life..

In the USA you have the right to defend yourself   this is one of those cases were the legal system fucked up..
So i will fuck the doctor up if he dies  IF IT WAS MY CHILD..

Fuck you scumbag law  ..Your JUDGES are MURDERERS ..FACT..

wipe out in the next elections i will be online asking people to vote every last one of you out  ..
YOUR ALL A WASTE OF TIME ..JUST BUMMING SCUM OF THE EARTH..

Anyone in the UK feels like going nut go nuts on the POLITICIANS ..They make the shitty rules ..
So they can fuck our children till they die..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

I have very good information from inside that hospital ..

The nurses and quite a few doctors  are very angry with that doctor who chose to end his life ..
They want to help the nurses but have been warned they will loose the jobs  some have pensions to loose if they try and help ..

They want to help but have been warned ..
You are going to court doctor for deciding to dish out death murder kill..

We the PEOPLE WANT YOU DONE FOR MURDER ..FACT..

Even the nurses and some doctors saying it's total wrong what's going on..

They swore an oath to save life at all cost..

The law to protect and serve ..ALL OUT THE WINDOW..

So i hope if he dies the doctor dies who decided to let him die ..
It made no difference to you if he went to Italy..

You even said it's pointless he lives    To you it might be but the parents don't think so..
If a child gets run over what do you care it's not yours your saying  YOU SCUMBAGS..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:45:59 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 06:59:08 PM by popcorn1

As a parent you feel more for your child than a stranger ..
So what difference did it make to let Alfie go to ITALY ?..

Because of a case like this below..

Parents told baby would die after birth - but he survived | Fraser Coast ...
https://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/...told...would-die...he-survive/3204448/
Parents told baby would die after birth - but he survived. 25th Jul 2017 7:45 AM. 0. 1 Comment. Natalie Forsdike with partner Jonny Spain and their newborn child Finn. Picture: Sam Ruttyn. Use this content. by Maria Kyriacou, Kidspot. IMAGINE being told that the much-wanted baby you were pregnant with, was unlikely to .

Baby sent to hospice to die survives after life-support is shut off | UK ...
https://www.express.co.uk › News › UK
3 Aug 2013 - A baby boy who was admitted to a children's hospice to die after his parents were told nothing could be done to save him has astonished doctors by making a ... “But he just carried on breathing and his breathing became stronger by the minute and we were hoping against hope that he would survive.

The 'brain dead' baby who survived when his life support machine was ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../The-incredible-brain-dead-baby-survived-life-support-machi...
29 Oct 2015 - Ms Baker, from North Anston, Sheffield, said: 'When Harrison's life support was switched off we never imagined he would continue to breathe. ... Harrison was rushed to intensive care at Sheffield Hospital and doctors desperately tried to save his life, but they soon told his parents he was going to die..

1000S OF CASES   WHO CHILDREN SURVIVED  .. Angry Angry

Burnley miracle child survives rare brain condition - Burnley Express
https://www.burnleyexpress.net/.../burnley-miracle-child-survives-rare-brain-conditio...
28 Jan 2011 - A YOUNG girl who battled the odds to survive a rare hereditary brain condition which claimed the life of her dad, has been hailed a miracle child by her family after she was given the all-clear by doctors.

£16  For rubber gloves when you can buy them for 36p  <NHS PRIVATISED   on the sly ..

This is why our children will die in many numbers ..The cost have gone why to high   so no life support because it cost to much..

Really it doesn't they just made MEDICAL EXPENSIVE ..You can buy rubber gloves for 36P  not £16  and this is why the NHS is the way it is now..

1970s that child would of been allowed to go..

Jeez people went to faith healers to try and get better now they just want you to die..

Think about it    No government paying invalid care   or pensions   just let them die now thanks to CAPITALISM ..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

Lets just say if it ever happens to me the same situation were i cannot choose to try somewhere else for treatment and they die..
1 BIG PROMISE   ..THE DOCTOR DIES..FACT..100%

I choose not some scumbag jimmy savile judge ..

In that hospital the nurses and some doctors hate that doctor who chose to kill him..

They even was going to inject him to slow his heart down so he would die..

I would fuck you up 100%  FUCK JAIL WHO CARES..
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

I just searched for this on the Internet and read about it a bit.
Quite infuriating, I agree. I would be livid.

I am quite amazed that a court can decide such a thing. In my opinion, there needs to be a requirement from parents and family to agree to end life support and no one should be stopped from seeking any kind of treatment if they wish. I don't see a reasoning behind giving someone a right to forbid you to move your child to another country to seek treatment, that just seems insane to me, I must be missing something here.

This is very immoral in my opinion. If a parent wishes to try to help his child, you need to allow him to do so at any time, unless a child specifically says otherwise. Furthermore, letting a child die should be an absolute last resort if everyone agrees to it, literally everyone. If anyone has an objection and want to try an help a child and a child does not ask otherwise, he should be allowed to do so.

You simply can not decide on a life of someone else's child without their consent. This just seems absolutely insane to me.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

I am quite amazed that a court can decide such a thing. In my opinion, there needs to be a requirement from parents and family to agree to end life support and no one should be stopped from seeking any kind of treatment if they wish. I don't see a reasoning behind giving someone a right to forbid you to move your child to another country to seek treatment, that just seems insane to me, I must be missing something here.

You are missing something here.

The child is severely and irreversibly brain damaged, has an untreatable disease, and has zero chance of any meaningful recovery whatsoever. Seeking treatment at this stage is akin to using the boy as lab rat for experimentation. Artifically prolonging his life while he is experimented on is torture.

You wouldn't subject a pet to this kind of treatment. It is inhumane to do this to a child.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

You are missing something here.

The child is severely and irreversibly brain damaged, has an untreatable disease, and has zero chance of any meaningful recovery whatsoever. Seeking treatment at this stage is akin to using the boy as lab rat for experimentation. Artifically prolonging his life while he is experimented on is torture.

You wouldn't subject a pet to this kind of treatment. It is inhumane to do this to a child.

I understood that already, but a chance for anything in this World can never be actually zero.
It makes no sense to me to give up on someone's life in order to save him from possible pain, if the patient never agreed to it.
I know I would rather be left in pain than someone to decide on my life. Especially if my family (or anyone else for that matter) would disagree with this decision.
I guess people who decided on this are more afraid of pain than dieing, maybe that is what I was missing in my understanding of the situation.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

I understood that already, but a chance for anything in this World can never be actually zero.

His MRI scans show near complete destruction of his brain tissue. His chance for recovery is zero.

It makes no sense to me to give up on someone's life in order to save him from possible pain, if the patient never agreed to it.

Forcibly keeping him alive when his only feelings and sensations are pain is torture.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: