Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEEL][ICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER  (Read 26749 times)
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

#SISHUB Products' development from the idea to the full implementation undergo several stages carried out by highly qualified professionals so that each Internet user would get the unique worthwhile services:

1. #Anonymous STEEL #Messenger.
2. Built-in STEEL #Multicurrency  #Wallet.
3. #Decentralized STEEL Network for secure data exchange.
4. SISHUB #Blockchain Network.
5. Decentralized STEEL #Antivirus.
6. #API Technology.

#ICO start: November, 20!
www.sishub.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforLIFEe

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:22:25 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 04:00:48 PM by BTCforLIFEe

Dear friends,

We are happy to report another day of our Chinese trip from Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018, where our CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov are having negotiations with private investors.

Our squad is presenting STEEL Ecosystem for a selected pool of investors at Zhongtai Financial International right now. Good luck to our Team SISHUB!

Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!
Check more detailed info on STEEL Ecosystem and its high-profile products on www.sishub.network

https://i.imgur.com/MUCLglD.jpg

There are large investors in China, I hope you will get additional investment. And what exactly do you present to them? Alpha did not come out?

Negotiations with sponsors is a difficult process, how long will they last?
PeterJogn

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Dear friends,

We are happy to report another day of our Chinese trip from Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018, where our CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov are having negotiations with private investors.

Our squad is presenting STEEL Ecosystem for a selected pool of investors at Zhongtai Financial International right now. Good luck to our Team SISHUB!

Check more detailed info on STEEL Ecosystem and its high-profile products on www.sishub.network

There are large investors in China, I hope you will get additional investment. And what exactly do you present to them? Alpha did not come out?

Zhongtai Financial International is a good company that develops every year. It would be cool to get funding.
mAlvarezz

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Dear friends,

Zhongtai Financial International is a good company that develops every year. It would be cool to get funding.

Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018 is a cool exhibition where you can get a good sponsor. But I think it will be difficult, because the alpha has not yet been done
SophiaGue

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Dear friends,

Niubility World Blockchain Conference 2018 is a cool exhibition where you can get a good sponsor. But I think it will be difficult, because the alpha has not yet been done

Guys, there is crazy competition, with multi-level judging. I quote: "Using a multi-level judging platform, the first round of votes are directly from the judges and the second round are from angel investors, funds, and crypto syndicates who will be joining this event. The audience, which includes Blockchain developers, crypto pools, traders and blockchain/crypto enthusiasts, will get to vote for the projects socially. All votes will be processed and three finalists selected."!
Kripto Bro

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

Dear friends,

Guys, there is crazy competition, with multi-level judging. I quote: "Using a multi-level judging platform, the first round of votes are directly from the judges and the second round are from angel investors, funds, and crypto syndicates who will be joining this event. The audience, which includes Blockchain developers, crypto pools, traders and blockchain/crypto enthusiasts, will get to vote for the projects socially. All votes will be processed and three finalists selected."!

Hello! I read the forum site and was surprised that there will be more than 50 participants, it will be very hot! Good luck SISHUB!
Victor Glushchenko

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:22:34 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:47:49 PM by Victor Glushchenko

Dear friends,

Hello! I read the forum site and was surprised that there will be more than 50 participants, it will be very hot! Good luck SISHUB!

For the first time I hear about Zhongtai Financial International, are they really so good?
QUAKTUM

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Dear friends,

For the first time I hear about Zhongtai Financial International, are they really so good?

I believe that negotiations with sponsors who interested in the project will not last more than 1-2 weeks.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

This network for ordinary users will also be available? Will it include ports or a dynamic address? Will I be able to use this network for example with all my friends? Let it be paid.
Victor Glushchenko

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

This network for ordinary users will also be available? Will it include ports or a dynamic address? Will I be able to use this network for example with all my friends? Let it be paid.

SISHUB has three levels of use. All of these levels have different capabilities. First is free, second and third PayToUse
Vizierx
Copper Member

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Good day, and yes it will be available for ordinary people, thank you for interesting!
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Dear friends,

Our China trip is still on.

This time we're having negotiations with potential investors in their Shenzhen office. Team SISHUB consisting of co-founder and CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov is presenting the detailed info on the decentralized STEEL Ecosystem to their Chinese colleagues, which is designed for maximum online privacy security and personal and commercial data protection.

Check more detailed info about SISHUB company and its decentralized products on www.sishub.network

Featlor
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

Quite important people. Based on how large everything is going, we can safely say that the project is waiting for the future. Thank you for letting us know!
SophiaGue

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Cool news, I hope everything goes well
mAlvarezz

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Does this mean that potential investors are developers in the security industry?
ivasmir

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

Dear friends,

This time we're having negotiations with potential investors in their Shenzhen office. Team SISHUB consisting of co-founder and CFO Semion Tsitkilov and BDO Adam Kuleshov is presenting the detailed info on the decentralized STEEL Ecosystem to their Chinese colleagues, which is designed for maximum online privacy security and personal and commercial data protection.

Check more detailed info about SISHUB company and its decentralized products on www.sishub.network

https://i.imgur.com/4yFJ5wF.jpg

What company is being negotiated at the moment? I would like to know about their activities in more detail.
SophiaGue

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

Does this mean that potential investors are developers in the security industry?

Probably yes. I think this negotiations is very important for SISHUB project. Take some good sponsor from China plus good project with potential in privacy secure sphere, in result we will have new upgraded version of Telegram developed by SISHUB.
Victor Glushchenko

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Probably yes. I think this negotiations is very important for SISHUB project. Take some good sponsor from China plus good project with potential in privacy secure sphere, in result we will have new upgraded version of Telegram developed by SISHUB.

But main thing is that messenger will be decentralized, unlike Telegram
PeterJogn

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

Dear friends,

https://i.imgur.com/4yFJ5wF.jpg

What company is being negotiated at the moment? I would like to know about their activities in more detail.

I think they can not announce the other side, because of the privacy of negotiations.
BTCforLIFEe

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

But main thing is that messenger will be decentralized, unlike Telegram

By the way, in addition to decentralization, encryption will be used, which is almost impossible to crack
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: