Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEEL][ICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER  (Read 26749 times)
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

Hello. Are there any additional bonuses for big investors.   
Everyone who buys tokens for more than 10 Eth access a contest, the main prize is 10 million tokens.   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unkletoken

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Hi. How long will the second stage of your ICO last.
It’ll last from 26.11.2018 to 07.12.2018.
unkletoken

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

Will your products be aimed at mobile or PC devices? I believe you should start with the first world.
We live in the world where ads based on cookie files, cyber attacks and commercial espionage have become real. 80% of users of social networks are concerned about access of advertisers to their data and  70% are concerned about the fact that the government tracks their personal data.
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Why did you decide to use several encryption mechanisms in your system at the same time?  It seemed to me that one would be enough. 

The answer lies on the surface - with each method security increases, and the second aspect is that not all methods are applicable in different tasks - we have listed all the algorithms - but this does not mean that they will be used in all cases when data is transferred.
sishub (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

STEEL messenger is going to save lives!

🔥 Dear friends, let us introduce one more function of our anonymous messenger STEEL — the Alarm feature.

🔕 Users often switch their mobile devices to a silent mode, making it extremely difficult to contact them, which may lead to some negative consequences in different cases.

✅ STEEL Messenger offers a feature that allows your selected users to reach you even when the silent mode is on! You can give permanent or temporary permission to a specific list of users.

🆘 When the user from your list can't reach you, he just needs to send the Alarm and you'll receive a loud signal 📣. In an emergency case, this function is extremely important, and can even save your life.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:53:06 AM

Why did you decide to use several encryption mechanisms in your system at the same time?  It seemed to me that one would be enough. 

The answer lies on the surface - with each method security increases, and the second aspect is that not all methods are applicable in different tasks - we have listed all the algorithms - but this does not mean that they will be used in all cases when data is transferred.

Also with so many algorithms coming out recently claiming to be quantum resistant have you considered the possibility of adding quantum resistant encryption in the future?
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

According to the platform development plan,  when will integration with Ethereum take place? It seems to me that this will give a great boost to the development of the entire platform!
It’s planned to carry put integration with Ethereum platform in April, 2019, but we make every effort to maximize development paces.   

I believe this step will significantly accelerate the development of your project . Ethereum platform is one of the leading and has top 2 capitalization . Good luck to the project and developers .
blkgranit33

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

Hello. Are you sure that you should cooperate with Israel representatives?  I dunno any famous software producers from this region. I think that you should pay attention to USA.
boiudfg

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Hello. Are you sure that you should cooperate with Israel representatives?  I dunno any famous software producers from this region. I think that you should pay attention to USA.
It isn’t about production of software in general, it’s about production of software and technologies for protection of user data and privacy. So such a choice can be justified by the STEEL theme.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

To facilitate users, Sishub creates a blockchain-based ecosystem for highly secured data sharing, messaging and payment transactions. This ecosystem is based on a decentralized Tor Hybrid network.
blkgranit33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

It isn’t about production of software in general, it’s about production of software and technologies for protection of user data and privacy. So such a choice can be justified by the STEEL theme.
But can local firms give the platform more than industry giants? It seems to me that you’re wrong.
boiudfg

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

But can local firms give the platform more than industry giants? It seems to me that you’re wrong.
Israeli companies have become market leaders long ago,  as evidenced by their constant cooperation with banks and financial institutions. It seems that you have get acquainted with this issues better.
blkgranit33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

Israeli companies have become market leaders long ago,  as evidenced by their constant cooperation with banks and financial institutions. It seems that you have get acquainted with this issues better.
Yes mi have already read some info about them, their success is impressive. At the same time, they’re quite good at hacking. Doesn’t STEEL team bother about it?
leo909

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Yes mi have already read some info about them, their success is impressive. At the same time, they’re quite good at hacking. Doesn’t STEEL team bother about it?
The big-name teams won’t steal technologies, if that’s what you’re talking about. As for hacking, it’s an advantage, they understand well what they have to protect the users from.
lolbitcoinz

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

The big-name teams won’t steal technologies, if that’s what you’re talking about. As for hacking, it’s an advantage, they understand well what they have to protect the users from.
Wait, a read a post on FB that the agreement on cooperation has already been signed, but here’s a post saying that the negotiations are still live. I’m confused.
balangnhang

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

Will the project develop strongly? I think it will be so and I need to know more about the project. To invest in token the most reliable way.
victornes

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Hello. Do you develop an antivirus for computers and  server hardware? Or will there be a versions for smartphones?     
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

Will you messenger be available for iOS? Blockchain solutions developers often ignore this platform.  
unkletoken

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Will you messenger be available for iOS? Blockchain solutions developers often ignore this platform.  
Anonymous messenger STEEL will be compatible with devices running iOS, Android, macOS, Windows.
unkletoken

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

Hello. Do you develop an antivirus for computers and  server hardware? Or will there be a versions for smartphones?     
A complex decentralized STEEL antivirus for computers and mobile devices is one of the most important parts of our ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: