Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a turn or a trap?  (Read 1229 times)
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

It seems to me like it is a standard correction which arrives me at the conclusion this is a bear trap and I believe you shouldn't fall for it by selling your coins or tokens.

Bento98

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

clearly here we can not conclude whether this trap or not, if just look from the market activity only. because if only from there we can not make a definite conclusion. so here we must be patient and patient to wait and for the future there are still many great opportunities, which will bring us into success. move on!
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

i think it's a partial turn, meaning some solid coins will be able to ride the trend up, while weaker alts might fall behind.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:22:23 PM by alient86

This can not be determined exactly, because the market of crypto-currency is too unpredictable. But you never need to succumb to panic (in recession) and euphoria from growth, you need to soberly assess the situation and wait for the right moment. In my opinion, now the recovery of the market is just beginning. So if you have not bought a coin yet, do it and wait for the profit!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 772

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

It seems to me like it is a standard correction which arrives me at the conclusion this is a bear trap and I believe you shouldn't fall for it by selling your coins or tokens.
This is just really a standard correction which i do always wait up for this kind of price movement anytime i do see a price increase because if there would be rise ups then there would really be always a decrease later on. Might be a trap or not but as long you are a wise trader you should now on how to ride the opportunities because these are the things which are crucial on making out money.If you can risk on to put money or invest for a particular situation if your analysis was true then you would be rewarded but if not then it would just simply a loss of money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

Its not bear trap.Next month fresh money will flow in crypto as consensus is going to be held .you can say its just warm.up.market will boom more soon.
dudu131418

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

The investment market is too active now.he market is recovering, in May we will see strong growth.
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

Hello everyone, dear traders, do you think the market has already turned around or is it a bear trap?

with such slow movement and correction after every surge in price , it looks like market is recovering .
i dont see it as trap , and this range can not be trap bcoz this range is safest range of bitcoin .
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

Needed to observe a market far enough to determine the next trend that may well again, not enough evidence to say the market is now safe because there is still maturation from every line, but to me this should be an increase in price after a long natural decline last month, . However, to remain cautious, do not get harmed by situations that may be worse? which you call a trap, let's find out the next few weeks.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

It could be over with some dips here and there.
Rise before the summer is what I think it will happen.
Like every year.

vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

wait for the rise. By the summer there will definitely be a rise in value. of course, no one will give guarantees.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
CEL12

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

The international maritime organization, this is not a trap, it is a good investment opportunity, I just in a few minutes ago for the price of 0.0000308 BTC/ADA invested about $1000, now it is on the rise ).

You can buy it at the right time if you can.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

wait for the rise. By the summer there will definitely be a rise in value. of course, no one will give guarantees.

and yet important words similar I only to calm, But also to personal desires. And this is all very little about real forecasts. I think that everyone believes and hopes to stabilize the market, but whether the price of coins will rise or not, We can see only after time.
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Hello everyone, dear traders, do you think the market has already turned around or is it a bear trap?

I do beleive that this is the start of the bullish market. Bitcoin and other altcoins are starting to goes up now and even if Bitcoin goes down a bit, it goes back again to $9,000+ so there no more worries. Though it is still depends on the whales on the market cause they are the one's dictating and controlling the market, this is now so much better than the market last few weeks and month ago.
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

I guess we are at the end of accumulation period and rates will continue rising soon.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

The market has definitely turned around.Day in and out the market keeps rising with just few hours of dipping and it is likely to continue such an upward trend towards another all time high.

Mamaferty12

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:36:11 AM

I think that market has never been a trap, it depends on your tranding skills if you would be succeed, its all about catching a right moment
Servinatqwe1

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

it is a good question, it is hard to answer what it is exactly, may be for some people it is trap, but in my point of view, it is trap for them because they don't know how to trade and for them who know i guess it is like a game
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

I think that the market begins to stabilize and return to its peak, you just have to wait and lose it. But again these are only my thoughts and they may not be right. Then you decide.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

We cant precisely tell if we are now heading to bullrun or just a temporary price surge but I want to believe this is the start of the market uptrend.

However we can also expect minor corrections along the way and that's because of those investors who are eager to gain profit after buying their coins in dips, well its a normal mindset of them to take advantage the current trend.

The market is too volatile and unpredictable, lets just be positive on what is happening now who knows our speculations might right after all.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: