Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Network hash rate  (Read 155 times)
theinca (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

LTC Network spiked to 300 TH's yesterday and today it is back down to 210 Th's.

Did people start mining again because the spike in litecoin and now turned their equipment off as the price has gone down? Very strange.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Did people start mining again because the spike in litecoin and now turned their equipment off as the price has gone down? Very strange.
bitmain has been selling toasters to mine ltc for $300, id expect the hashrate to hit 400th soon
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

bitmain has been selling toasters to mine ltc for $300, id expect the hashrate to hit 400th soon
Basically this, and I would not be surprised if Bitmain goes ahead and releases a new Scrypt miner soon (could be the reason they're selling L3+s cheaply now). They actually took the L3+ off and replaced it with the L3++ at $725 (with odd wording and no specifics- "Specifications of L3++ maybe slightly higher than L3+), though it's not exactly hard to get coupons for cheap here.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

Basically this, and I would not be surprised if Bitmain goes ahead and releases a new Scrypt miner soon (could be the reason they're selling L3+s cheaply now). They actually took the L3+ off and replaced it with the L3++ at $725 (with odd wording and no specifics- "Specifications of L3++ maybe slightly higher than L3+), though it's not exactly hard to get coupons for cheap here.

That matches my analysis, I have coupons but I wont buy anything until i see what the total hashrate
rises too around june
theinca (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

They are nice space heaters that generate money. I am working on building something similar to the Tesla power wall to power my small mining farm.

LTC Hash rate is creeping back up again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: