Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services  (Read 8221 times)
ryang521

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

Glad to know that, WONO will be solving the taxation problems !! Taxation Problem is considered as one of the major problem for all individual's existing globally in the current system. Thanks to WONO for providing such a wonderful solution!!

Not only will WONO help to solve the taxation problems, as you've mentioned, but they will also allow for users to save plenty of money by avoiding the high costs associated with currency exchange.  Everyone loves saving money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

As I'm not sure to understand well the difference between Guarantor's and Arbitrator's roles, I'd like to read the whitepages in another language... is it available in French or Spanish please?
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

I like the concept of WONO I hope that an investor will notice this project Its very interesting the vision is very clear when you read the white paper its very clear that this project is user-friendly.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

Around the world, a new wave of P2P, on-demand-driven businesses is disrupting established markets. Whether renting cars or homes or providing micro-skills in exchange for access or money, consumers are showing a genuine interest in a sharing-based economy. Wono is a remarkable innovation in this space.
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

According to the WONO whitepaper, about 69% of Americans say they will not use the sharing economy company until it is recommended by someone they trust. That’s why WONO team strongly believes in P2P ecosystems and a decentralized blockchain paradigm, because today, shared economies suffer from a lack of trust, the fear of monopolies, expensive middleman fees, and uncertainty in the performance of obligations. That actually makes perfect sense. I can tell from my own experience that I don't trust a company until I see many people recommending it. And I really believe WONO's approach can solve this problem.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

Bot activity still continues or newbies loved the wono project. Anyway, p2p exchange, removing middlemans are great wordings, but how are you going to pull people to your system, why are they use yours? what's your difference than the others?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

"WONO is the only blockchain service designed for fiat-free life. " This is my favourite part. If you can do this that would be a dream come true. I never want to use fiat again unfortunately I have to for food and petrol but most other things not. I like that you are going for this idea. If no one tries no one will ever get there and we will never progress. Good job on having the courage to take up such a task. It will be a slow start but I see this as a progression towards the future.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

WONO's potential to make a big and positive difference on how we operate in modern world will make to project go to the moon. See you up there Smiley.
WONOworld (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

According to the WONO whitepaper, about 69% of Americans say they will not use the sharing economy company until it is recommended by someone they trust. That’s why WONO team strongly believes in P2P ecosystems and a decentralized blockchain paradigm, because today, shared economies suffer from a lack of trust, the fear of monopolies, expensive middleman fees, and uncertainty in the performance of obligations. That actually makes perfect sense. I can tell from my own experience that I don't trust a company until I see many people recommending it. And I really believe WONO's approach can solve this problem.

That's how consumer behavior mostly works. You can check our survey results and see that more than 77% of respondents will recommend WONO to their friends!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

Many people are asking why WONO starts with sharing and freelancing together instead of focusing on a specific thing. One of the most important reasons is the matter of user retention. Offering services users can buy for WONO tokens is the way to increase user's lifetime value and quantity of deals per user. The more deals on platform, the higher demand for tokens = higher token price. Very smart strategy from WONO team.

You got the idea correctly, well done!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

when will your airdrop be launched?

Our Airdrop has already been finished! But you can check our Bounty Campaign!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Hey, guys.
You require to add token details to let participants to join the idea!

You can check token detailes in our whitepaper!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Does the WONO project already have strong investment partners or will all the funds be from the ICO.
Having investors at the first stages of a project often increase the success of the ICO.

We have some investors which are already interested in WONO and are waiting for the POC to jump in. But it doesn't matter that we underestimate an ICO - it will be the most  important part of funding!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Many people are asking why WONO starts with sharing and freelancing together instead of focusing on a specific thing. One of the most important reasons is the matter of user retention. Offering services users can buy for WONO tokens is the way to increase user's lifetime value and quantity of deals per user. The more deals on platform, the higher demand for tokens = higher token price. Very smart strategy from WONO team.

I agree with you. I think from users' point of view this strategy should also work well, because having several services merged in one place is very convenient, it saves a lot of time for one. I look forward to seeing WONO's mvp or an alpha.

It will be released soon, check our news at Medium and other social networks!
WONOworld (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

how this project so optimist can avoid taxation expenses, in fact in every country there must be obligations to pay taxes

Mostly all transactions will be internal, with the help of WONO token. Thus, you won't be supposed to transferr them to fiat, which lowers total expenses
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

That's how consumer behavior mostly works. You can check our survey results and see that more than 77% of respondents will recommend WONO to their friends!

That's a really interesting research. Sharing economy becomes more and more popular these days, people find it very convenient and a number of freelancers increases constantly, so a concept of Wono platform presents unlimited possibilities to its potential customers.

EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Did you guys see, the survey results have come out. It seems that an overwhelming number of people would want to rent out something, be it their skills or property. Only 6,5% categorically said "no".
It seems the project has a bright future.
https://medium.com/@wonoworld/who-are-the-first-wono-users-survey-completed-75fe9145b1d1

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

"WONO is the only blockchain service designed for fiat-free life. " This is my favourite part. If you can do this that would be a dream come true. I never want to use fiat again unfortunately I have to for food and petrol but most other things not. I like that you are going for this idea. If no one tries no one will ever get there and we will never progress. Good job on having the courage to take up such a task. It will be a slow start but I see this as a progression towards the future.

I think that fiat free life is still quite far away, because some industries are harder to enter for crypto than others, but this is already a start, you're right. Blockchain technology, however new, will be able to achieve a lot and will progress much faster than we expect. Wono team has a really good idea, I hope they will deliver accordingly.

AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Project WONO has potential to solve many problems with their token, which can be used on wide range of commercial activities. P2P sharing is easier and more reliable, when there is a blockchain as a backbone of operations.
AnonJunkie

Activity: 249

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

I'm really excited about the latest news that WONO will also be providing a Marketplace for Freelancers as well. I often have to hire Freelancers to do tasks for various projects such as graphic design, SEO. While working with these Freelancers they informed me that payment settlement often takes 15 to 30 days and they lose money in the currency conversion. WONO will dramatically speed up the payment settlement process and should greatly reduce the risk of loss of value in conversion.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: