Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank?  (Read 9859 times)
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

There are many factors about that but the safest way to store your money is in a bank because you can ensure your money because banks have guards that protect your money unlike in crypto many hackers are in the surrounding if you just wrong click a link the money will disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

I do not think so Bank will ensure your money is always full on the crypto it requires you to transfer money and investment will get and lose will not guarantee if your transactions are wrong wrong.

jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

You have to choose between safety and profit, because most probably a bank will provide you with a secure storage for your savings but the crypto market gives you an amazing opportunity to multiply your savings if you have the right skills for that.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

Year ago I gave advantage to crypto-currencies. I was thinking where to save money, in a bank
or in crypto-currencies. I still hold to that decision. I have more money in crypto-currencies than in
a bank, even after this market drop.
   I think crypto-currencies are safer and better cause your money is working for you. In bank after
couple years even with good interest rates you will lose money cause of inflation, you money is losing
value. In crypto-currencies we our money is gaining value.
   It`s easy to make a choice even after a little research!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

If you live in a third world country, it is always safer because of the banks to fail. In any other country, if you go somewhere else, you can take the money.
Other than that, keeping the crypto money in confidential wallets is important as well.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

the money will be safer in the bank than in the crypto. fluctuations of a threat most real and most serious if store owned assets on crypto. Indeed if the fortunes of the results will be great but if not also a little loss. but besides that, if money is only stored in the bank's it certainly also will not be able to multiply quickly. so the bank is indeed safe, but does not guarantee can give you a huge advantage and not even possible.
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

I think both of them have their specific disadvantages and advantages. For putting money into banks, banks may go bankruptcy or losing all the savings from the bank. For crypto, crypto is still very much volatile and unstable, even the exchanges and the ICOs and there are more scams in crypto. Thus, depend on your extent of risky acceptance, you can choose the best ways to invest your money.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I think it's safer to keep money in the bank than in crypto. cryptocurrency is easy to break and steal. but if we keep our money in crypto then it's possible our money will double when we invest in a good coin. but there is also the possibility of loss. and if saving money in the bank our money will be safe but can not develop.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

if you put your money on the bank you will also earn profit. but a very small profit only, and if you put you money on crypto its like you are investing with a risk. but if you had good knowledge about crypto you could earn big profit. just take extra caution for the hackers that wants to steal your holdings.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

This is a very bad idea, the most important rule that every person who deals with crypto-currencies should know is to invest only the money that you are ready to invest, so it's better to keep money in the bank if you live in the US or in Europe.
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

You're very correct bro, it's saver in crypto currency than bank, because bank will be deducting your money every month but If you invest as the particular coin you invest in keep growing, so your money too.
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

depending on the economic situation of your country and the bank you used to keep your money. Personally, I prefer to keep my money in real estate instead of my bank account but if I have to choose between bitcoin and my bank account then I will probably choose my bank since it is a lot safer than holding my fund in an online wallet or exchange. They are so many problems with bitcoin right now and it is not enough stable yet and not widely accepted in many countries so you can't cash out your money if your country does not allow it.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

depending on the economic situation of your country and the bank you used to keep your money. Personally, I prefer to keep my money in real estate instead of my bank account but if I have to choose between bitcoin and my bank account then I will probably choose my bank since it is a lot safer than holding my fund in an online wallet or exchange. They are so many problems with bitcoin right now and it is not enough stable yet and not widely accepted in many countries so you can't cash out your money if your country does not allow it.
In my self explanatory I would gladly to make sure that my money is in safe so I would love to have a both investment in a bank and in a cryptocurrency. Besides both are also profitable so either you choose to invest in Cryptocurrency or save it in bank I guess you made a right choice or even to have an investment in both.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

If we are talking about security then it is better to have your money in the bank but only if the bank, itself, is trustworthy and your country's ecobony is not experiencing a depression as tje bank may suddenly shutdown. As for the security of online and offline wallets, it can eitjer be hack or lose its pk.

Although, both also poses disadvantages and advantages in some areas. In crypto, you can cssh out anytime you want as ling as you have internet, but in a bank, you need to file first, since they often loan the money to others in. But since we are talking about security, well, the bank it is.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

yes I think for sure the money is safe in cryptocurrency  because the banks are losing they trust among people so it is better to invest crypto

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

Your money isn't safer in crypto than it is in your bank, it is safer to leave your money in the bank. Cryptos are an investment and not a means of saving money so you should not put your savings that you are keeping into crypto. You are more likely to lose the money that you put in cryptos than the ones in the bank.
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
It is a very contraversory point of view, I think you should first of all revise what your goal are znd what you want from your money
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Your money isn't safer in crypto than it is in your bank, it is safer to leave your money in the bank. Cryptos are an investment and not a means of saving money so you should not put your savings that you are keeping into crypto. You are more likely to lose the money that you put in cryptos than the ones in the bank.
Both bank and cryptocurren y wallet may be unsafe for your money, it depends on the cryptocurrency and the bank themselves first of all
bitcolic

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

if you need to save your money in anonymous way yeah then you are in safe..
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

It's better to save some share of your money in a bank deposit, and another part in cypto. The better you diversify your porfolio the less chance to loose everything in one moment. So never store everything in one place no matter whether it is the most secure bank or the best crypto coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: