Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling comfortable with the word "anarchist".  (Read 2733 times)
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:37:25 PM

Nothing is random.  Everything has a cause.

You have a lot of thinking and a lot of growing up to do.  In a lot of ways, you are someone to be envied as you have no knowledge of random luck.  But I pity you for your ignorance.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:44:40 PM

You have a lot of thinking and a lot of growing up to do.  In a lot of ways, you are someone to be envied as you have no knowledge of random luck.  But I pity you for your ignorance.
So you're telling me you just typed those letters together randomly?  You didn't choose what to type?

Reverse your words against your tongue and see if that sentence you wrote has any meaning to you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:49:07 PM

So you're telling me you just typed those letters together randomly?  You didn't choose what to type?

Reverse your words against your tongue and see if that sentence you wrote has any meaning to you.

I am telling you that in towns all over the world, every night people go out looking for victims and beat them unconscious or kill them.  They don't know who they will hurt but they do know it will be fun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2505111/Boy-17-killed-man-street-single-punch-going-friends-house-play-games.html

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

These people have a conscious, they feel empathy for all their actions, they are just not connected to it.  One day, all that negativity they spread will punch him back way harder in the face than he punched that guy.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:56:31 PM

These people have a conscious, they feel empathy for all their actions, they are just not connected to it.  One day, all that negativity they spread will punch him back way harder in the face than he punched that guy.

Um no.  He actually killed the guy and is being punished.  He will be released in 8 years and can lead a normal life if he wants.  The guy is dead - he doesn't get that choice.  And tonight, there will be more killed the same way for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  That is a core part of human existence. 
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:02:51 PM

When you die your ego is ripped away from your soul - it dies, your soul doesn't.  Your soul knows all, your soul knows the rippling impact your actions have had on others around you.  If you cannot kill your ego enough when you are alive to see this, you surely will when you die.

That is a core part of human existence.
Maybe your existence, not mine.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:04:16 PM

When you die your ego is ripped away from your soul - it dies, your soul doesn't.  Your soul knows all, your soul knows the rippling impact your actions have had on others around you.  If you cannot kill your ego enough when you are alive to see this, you surely will when you die.

OK now you are saying you have a sky fairy.  Since I don't have a sky fairy, I can't compete.  Grats!
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:06:14 PM

OK now you are saying you have a sky fairy.  Since I don't have a sky fairy, I can't compete.  Grats!
No.  I'm saying you have a consciousness.  You are that consciousness.  And by spreading negativity on earth, you are not strengthening your consciousness, rather weakening it.  Your ego can insist that your 'sky fairy' consciousness is not real so it does not matter.  But when you die, you will have no ego to protect you, you will see the light, you will see the truth.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:11:56 PM

No.  I'm saying you have a consciousness.  You are that consciousness.  And by spreading negativity on earth, you are not strengthening your consciousness, rather weakening it.  Your ego can insist that your 'sky fairy' consciousness is not real so it does not matter.  But when you die, you will have no ego to protect you, you will see the light, you will see the truth.

There is no negativity in dealing with the reality of randomness.  There is a random chance you are correct about an afterlife just as there is a random chance that Pope Francis is correct.  I'm perfectly happy with there being a random chance I am correct in saying that when a person dies, they cease to exist and that's the end of it.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:26:49 PM

There is no negativity in dealing with the reality of randomness.  There is a random chance you are correct about an afterlife just as there is a random chance that Pope Francis is correct.  I'm perfectly happy with there being a random chance I am correct in saying that when a person dies, they cease to exist and that's the end of it.
No, there is not random chance of anything.  Afterlife is not a random chance but a inevitable occurrence.  Your are consciousness, the highest form of energy that creates our underlying world.  Energy cannot be created or destroyed - you cannot die.  Your ego, sense of humanly fear and realm of physicality, can die.  You cannot.

The universe is a very simple, yet complicated math problem unfolding itself.  This is why there is fate, it's all reactions of energy.  Go outside and wave to your neighbor, your actions and energy will forever be felt by the receiving ends of the universe.  Go to the beach and walk in the sand, you will forever change the structure of earth.  We create our destiny by our choices, we shape the universe, we are the creators.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: