Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Threatening with "Negative Trust" for Merit Usage  (Read 359 times)
krhnrhn (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 07:16:34 AM by krhnrhn

Hello Dear Forum Users,

I am krhnrhn and I am at forum for the purpose of collecting more information and developing myself at cryptocurrency area. I am trying to add value for Turkish community with translations due to low English speaker ratio at local forum. Addtionally I am an experienced engineer and altcoin miner and trader. I share my ideas also in this fields and I will continuo in this way! Please see my forum portfolio.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2922621.msg30032231#msg30032231

Before the starting explanation I give you an additional info. This user is brazilian and does not speak turkish but it discuss about turkish forum. it does not who are active in local but it has ideas! It blames me with shallow evaluation without understand articles. it gives me a negative trust and threaten me additonal negative trusts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3168616.msg35392597#msg35392597

Yesterday I faced a layabout user and I send a clear and kind message but he threatened me as a response. This unacceptable! But I will not bend the knee against malice and huge ego! Now I would like share to a arbitrary pressure from an irresponsible and blackmailer user.

Please see my message and response.

I read merit topics and according to this rules I did not buy or sell merit. I only distribute my merits to 2 active user at forum and I can not see wrong thing on that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

This is my merit distributions;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=979690

I am an active user at a lot of platform and I met a lot of people. Some of them was online meeting, some of them was face to face meeting. (forum, several whatsup groups and telegram groups) I know them. They are quite active in cryptocurrency platforms and I distribute my merits as an independent forum user. There are not selling or buying or changing or multi..

My cryptomarket target is to be ambassador for turkish market with a big volume projects. Time is important for me. I would like to learn more things than today and be lead as a local community lead.
Now I am angry and I would have not want to spend time with useless things but I opened this topic for the purpose of  saving possible candidate victims!

Best Regards,
krhnrhn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:41 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:36:27 AM by mdayonliner

Click here if unable to see image

Exclusive summary for your merit exchange

Received
User
Sent
7rasputincoin (click to see details)
49srmecdes (click to see details)

There are 218,169 active accounts (users) in the forum. Most of them posting everyday. Among all these accounts you found rasputincoin and srmecdes post ONLY worthy to give and receive merits? You know what it means? It means merit exchanging. A provably probably1 all of these are your ALTs.

Another thing you done wrong - you sent me a redTurst to respond. Trust system has not created for taking revenge. Yes, you made me angry by giving the redTrust without any real reason (I did not do any untrustworthy stuff).

Give me a good reason now to TRUST YOU.

EDIT1:
rasputincoin: Full Member and srmecdes: Full Member should be investigated with krhnrhn: Sr. Member account. These are possible ALT accounts exchanging merits with each others (several times)

EDIT2:
Archive of original post for ref

1 Edited after seeing marlboroza's post

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

The site has gone to shit, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3388754.0 to get my drift.

Merits and spamming the internet from here is all that's left and I will be exposing what is going on here with my
own little campaign and if you would like to know who to thank then thank nazi member achow101

When he has gone, i will stop.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

See, I find it interesting is that you've received 49 merit points, out of 50, in one day in the span of 1 hour.

Also, merited you 10pts 2:32:54, then Just one minute later he gave you 10 more at 2:33:19, that's barely 30second interval and not to mention that it's on a completely different topic. So it looks like he's been looking specifically for you.

So the scenario would be that he, in those 30 seconds:

- read your topic
- merited it
- went back or opened your profile
- read another topic
- gave you merit

All that in 30sec. Yeah.

One more thing, in your merit history it says that you've merited him twice on the same post (10 merit). Why did you decide that the post made at 07:35:07 was worth 10 more merits just 12 minutes later ( 07:47:23 )?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

See, I find it interesting is that you've received 49 merit points, out of 50, in one day in the span of 1 hour.

Also, merited you 10pts 2:32:54, then Just one minute later he gave you 10 more at 2:33:19, that's barely 30second interval and not to mention that it's on a completely different topic. So it looks like he's been looking specifically for you.

- read your topic
- merited it
- read another topic
- gave you merit

All that in 30sec. Yeah.

One more thing, in your merit history it says that you've merited him twice on the same post (10 merit). Why did you decide that the post made at 07:35:07 was worth 10 more merits just 12 minutes later ( 07:47:23 )?

Not sure what OP is smoking? What is it that he wants to prove? It just a shame IMO. These people are just taking disadvantage of the system for their own interest. I am interested to see other's reaction in it. I really hope some DT member come forward with the punishment all these three accounts deserves.

I will take a nap now. Let's see what happen after I wake up

The site has gone to shit, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3388754.0 to get my drift.

Merits and spamming the internet from here is all that's left and I will be exposing what is going on here with my
own little campaign and if you would like to know who to thank then thank nazi member achow101

When he has gone, i will stop.
Good luck mate. Not sure what is going on with you. I think you are taking things very personally like I said yesterday I guess. Just take the things easily.

xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

God dammit! this people are getting more merits than i have,cheaters are all everywhere ! remove the signatures now for us to have spam free forum.Doesnt matter if theymos or those managers will agree if they want spam free forum you should remove or atleast give a dedicated area for the signatures so that the spams will be minimal or wont be spreading to the whole forum.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

I am krhnrhn and I am at forum for the purpose of collecting more information and developing myself at cryptocurrency area.
No, you are not, you are oneliner shitposter and the reason why merit was introduced and now you are abusing system which is here because of you, but as you mentioned...
This user is brazilian and does not speak turkish but it discuss about turkish forum.
...can you translate this post to English(20 merits):
Borsa için  şubat 2018 yazılmış  fakat detay bilgi verilmemiş. Hangi borsa(lar) olacak  belli mi? veya borsa bilgisi ne zaman  paylaşılacak?
Also, this shitpost spam doesn't deserve single merit, still, srmecdes received 20 merits for it:
thanks for great topic.

My favourite token docademic. I read and I like it. leave support is amazing. I believe this token. Beneft is possible in short and long term.

A probably all of these are your ALTs.
FTFY.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

FTFY.
Thanks for the fix.

@krhnrhn
This user is brazilian and does not speak turkish but it discuss about turkish forum.
Lol how the hack you end up thinking I am Brazillian, By the way I like Lenten Americans, I think they have healthy skin.
Yes, I do not speak turkish however it's not easy to use translation feature. In fact I have the most easiest method of using translation.. Thanks to these days browsers.

I read merit topics and according to this rules I did not buy or sell merit. I only distribute my merits to 2 active user at forum and I can not see wrong thing on that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

Did you really read the whole topic? If then how come you missed it (!)
Can I ask for merit?

There is no need to do this and this behaviour is usually seen as 'merit begging' which is frowned upon by the community and may lead to you receiving negative feedback. Keep making quality, constructive posts and you will surely be rewarded over time.

Can I sell merit?

Selling merit is disallowed.

Can I give merit to my alt accounts?

No, this is frowned upon and will almost certainly lead to you receiving negative feedback if discovered.

Yeah, actually I think I know...
Be my guest to read the merit translations I see now a days from abusers like you.
[Parody] Merit translation

krhnrhn (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

Hello guys, I am working in a factory in the mornings and I do not have free time to answer now but I will answer at night.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:44:37 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 08:24:44 PM by mdayonliner

Hello guys, I am working in a factory in the mornings and I do not have free time to answer now but I will answer at night.
Sure, I am interested to see your views after reading the posts already posted on this topic.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

this is a forum not a police state.... Roll Eyes

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:09:39 PM by mdayonliner

this is a forum not a police state.... Roll Eyes

ImageLoading...

Shocked
Ok, now it makes sense to me. Indeed!

EDIT:

ImageLoading...

KingScorpio...
2 to RYXES: https://prnt.sc/jahxdi
2 to RYXES: https://prnt.sc/jahxrj

RYXES...
1 to KingScorpio : https://prnt.sc/jahygu
1 to KingScorpio : https://prnt.sc/jahysn
1 to KingScorpio : https://prnt.sc/jahz70
1 to KingScorpio : https://prnt.sc/jahzh1

You guys really likes each others 4:4  Cheesy

I do not smell anything good here

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Well i have seen a lot of things like this in the forum nowadays. People accuse others and that others trying to defend themself. i really like people who are trying to find cheaters because i consider it as a contribution, but i really want to say, for you guys, please dont make a wrong accusations. Gather up enough proof before accuse someone and make it right. And i believe if the accusation is right, then the accused must get the punishment, but if the accusation is not right, then the accuser must get a punishment too.

In my Opinion.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Well i have seen a lot of things like this in the forum nowadays. People accuse others and that others trying to defend themself. i really like people who are trying to find cheaters because i consider it as a contribution, but i really want to say, for you guys, please dont make a wrong accusations. Gather up enough proof before accuse someone and make it right. And i believe if the accusation is right, then the accused must get the punishment, but if the accusation is not right, then the accuser must get a punishment too.

In my Opinion.

Since you said that... What is your feedback about the accusation I presented against OP and also how about KingScorpio and RYXES (although did not redTagged yet)?

I am asking coz your comment seems staying in the middle LOL

krhnrhn (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

Exclusive summary for your merit exchange

Received
User
Sent
7rasputincoin (click to see details)
49srmecdes (click to see details)

There are 218,169 active accounts (users) in the forum. Most of them posting everyday. Among all these accounts you found rasputincoin and srmecdes post ONLY worthy to give and receive merits? You know what it means? It means merit exchanging. A provably probably1 all of these are your ALTs.

Another thing you done wrong - you sent me a redTurst to respond. Trust system has not created for taking revenge. Yes, you made me angry by giving the redTrust without any real reason (I did not do any untrustworthy stuff).

Give me a good reason now to TRUST YOU.

EDIT1:
rasputincoin: Full Member and srmecdes: Full Member should be investigated with krhnrhn: Sr. Member account. These are possible ALT accounts exchanging merits with each others (several times)

EDIT2:
Archive of original post for ref

1 Edited after seeing marlboroza's post

Hello mdayonliner,
I did not like your threatned and I am clean and for this, I already gave all of my information to easy access and I am completely open every investigation coming from moderators.
I did not give you negative trust for revenge. it is about for your rude slandering acts!

- read your topic
- merited it
- read another topic
- gave you merit

All that in 30sec. Yeah.

Hello Tyrantt ,
I was distribute my merits insignificantly. I will distribute carefully after now due to unnecessary doubts. You give me perfect lesson-learned example. Thank you for this.

I am krhnrhn and I am at forum for the purpose of collecting more information and developing myself at cryptocurrency area.
No, you are not, you are oneliner shitposter and the reason why merit was introduced and now you are abusing system which is here because of you, but as you mentioned...
...can you translate this post to English(20 merits):
Borsa için  şubat 2018 yazılmış  fakat detay bilgi verilmemiş. Hangi borsa(lar) olacak  belli mi? veya borsa bilgisi ne zaman  paylaşılacak?
Also, this shitpost spam doesn't deserve single merit, still, srmecdes received 20 merits for it:
thanks for great topic.

My favourite token docademic. I read and I like it. leave support is amazing. I believe this token. Beneft is possible in short and long term.

FTFY.

Hello marlboroza,
I understand your doubts but it is about insignificant merit distribution from my side. There is not multi-account and I am open for investigation coming from moderator as far as I said before. I did not think importance of this system before. I will be careful during merit distrubiton.

i believe if the accusation is right, then the accused must get the punishment, but if the accusation is not right, then the accuser must get a punishment too.

In my Opinion.

Hello athanz88,
I am totally agree with you!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I would like to set a mathematic for this problem,
1. I work for minimum 45 hours in Bosch turkey and also I have a family and a son 2 years old. I get up 06:30 am and back home at 07:00 pm in best conditions. I spend time with my wife and especially with my son. I already do not have enough time to manage more than 1 account. It is not realistic for me.
2. If I want to more benefit from bounties, I can make more translation. I already do not need more than 1 account.
3. Please check social media bounties and other easy bounties. You can not see me in there. Everyone can enter a lot of social media bounties in same time. I have a twitter account with 450 follower but I do not enter any social media bounties for more benefit. I tried 1-2 times but it does not work. I do not enough time for this kind of activities.

Please tell me why I need second account in this conditions. Multi-account is not realistic for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost a lot of time in 2 days. Please no need any additional writing or discussion. If mode needs an investigation, all of infos stay here. if you still need to speak in any subject please pm.

Best Regards
krhnrhn
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:24:18 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 11:56:43 PM by Vod

There are 218,169 active accounts (users) in the forum.

Sorry to post offtopic, but if you look at that image you will see BPIP has only processed 23.16% of the accounts as of your screenshot.  We were hacked about a week ago.  

Edit:  I have left the OP neutral trust, as it looks as if he is abusing the system. I will change it to negative if this blatant pattern continues.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

- read your topic
- merited it
- read another topic
- gave you merit

All that in 30sec. Yeah.

Hello Tyrantt ,
I was distribute my merits insignificantly. I will distribute carefully after now due to unnecessary doubts. You give me perfect lesson-learned example. Thank you for this.

Well it just doesn't make much sense to me. I don't care if you drop 40 merit on one comment, but why did you decide to merit one post two times, just like that other account did. But it's pretty convenient to receive 49 merit from one user in one hour, isn't it?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: