Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coin Graft Speculation  (Read 3978 times)
BuHoBeH (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 09:29:36 PM by mprep

$GRAFT major network update will be triggered at block 176,000 in ~3 hours. Please update your #GRAFT nodes to ver. 1.4.2. The users of GRAFT mobile and desktop wallets don’t need to do anything—as long as they are connected to the default proxy

When will the Graft team apply for listing the project in other exchanges like Binance or Bittrex? Is it in their roadmap?

Its hard for investors to accumulate the coin.
It seems to me that in order to get to these exchanges, you need to pay a lot of money

Isnt it included their roadmap to be listed in the biggest exchanges? The Graft team had an ICO, maybe they already have a planned allocation of some of that ICO money for exchange listings.

They have funded their project like a real company, they should also run it like one.
They said that it would be better to spend money on the development and improvement of the product than to spend it on exchanges.  Smiley

For a project with no ICO, nopremine like Burst, yes all the resources of developers are better spent on development. But for a project that has millions of $ from its ICO, some of it is better spent on listing in a big exchange.

They owe it to their investors to make easy to sell Graft.

I completely agree with you

Real-time Transactions - GRAFT vs Electroneum

https://www.graft.network/2018/09/20/real-time-transactions-graft-vs-electroneum/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

I have been following this coin since the day the bounty campaign has started i cant recall if strawbabies or edwardward ir deadly was the campaign manager and until the success of the project and until now,thanks to this thread as i have updates from time to time,all i can say is the coin is doing great and continues to gain support from investors and public,congrats and hoping for broader network and expansions
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

5 Reasons Graft Will Bring Cryptocurrency Payments to Retailers Globally
https://nulltx.com/5-reasons-graft-will-bring-cryptocurrency-payments-to-retailers-globally/
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

GRAFT devs are working on a patch for exchanges to fix the CryptoNote's "Burning Bug"
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

The coin is interesting, although I do not really like the big emission of coin. But the growth potential is undoubtedly there
all the coins are good if the user and investor are sure of the coin, the most important thing here is that we must be smart in reading the opportunities that arise to gain profit
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

All Things Graft - Comparing Payment Solutions

https://youtu.be/tx9zoPXN7g4
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

We’re firing on all cylinders!  Full super nodes with RTA in testing and optimization and now lifting the veil on the accept broker and a payment gateway, which together comprise the first full end-to-end solution.

https://youtu.be/Xh-a74UmAyM
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

The coin is interesting, although I do not really like the big emission of coin. But the growth potential is undoubtedly there
all the coins are good if the user and investor are sure of the coin, the most important thing here is that we must be smart in reading the opportunities that arise to gain profit
It was noticed however and she gave very good growth ! I think that at the moment the price of the coin is very sweet and you can buy.
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

As I can see at the moment trading volume of this coin is really really low beside it has listed on stock.exchange aka a really bad exchange for bad coins and tokens only and the other exchange I've never heard about it before.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

As I can see at the moment trading volume of this coin is really really low beside it has listed on stock.exchange aka a really bad exchange for bad coins and tokens only and the other exchange I've never heard about it before.
in any case, today it is better not to trade, because the current state of the crypto-currency market will not allow you to get a good profit. I adhere to the strategy that today is better long-term storage of coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

I'll try to be short as possible, but from my, investor's, point of view here are couple of things why GRAFT is different from other projects.

I've invested in lot of shitcoins when I started and you can see that some of them give you like 90% ROI for holding masternodes, or you can see in their discord channel a bot that has "shilling timeframe" he is saying every 30 min "what a great community you are!" I mean it's like brain washing. GRAFT doesn't do such thing. They are bunch of developers that are actually not even that good with explaining "their things" to regular investor, so it sometimes takes a while to translate "their language" into "readable language" but when you do that, you can see they are not trying to manipulate you, not trying to promise you wonders and not trying to shill their product. GRAFT doesn't do ANY of those things, they take time, maybe longer than we are used to into crypto world, but the most important thing is - they will get us there. What is the point of buying masternode for coin that is worth 30 satoshi and get 90% ROI per year, when inflation will absolutely eat them, and in 1 year coin will be worth 20 satoshis and year later 10 satoshis. It's investment for dumb people.

Connection with real world. Sometimes when I look at my portfolio, I don't have always a feeling that's "real money" (even though I know it is) but it's more like just a number on the screen. Graft ColdPay card is something that really stands out from different projects. Even though they stated they don't have intention to make this card fundamental for the project (I understand that, it is much easier to pay with android app WHICH GRAFT ALSO HAS, and it takes seconds, than to carry card in wallet, take it out...) they GIVE you ability to have it. To have something in your wallet that you can actually pay with, something that can connect those numbers on your screen with real life money. Card will also later support other currencies, so when you think of it, GRAFT project has it's own cold wallet storage, that will support other currencies as well. How many projects can say that got THAT? People don't even realize what a big of a deal that is

Adoption - Graft made a partnership with VERIFONE. Are you even aware how big of a partnership that is? Verifone is one of the biggest POS manufacturers in the world. And it will support GRAFT cryptocurrency with a simple implementation. No need to buy another terminal, just make a simple software update. No complications. Use what you already have. That is HUGE step toward adoption. I have googled that Ingenico, Verifone, Fujian Newland and PAX Global are for major leaders in the market. GRAFT has already mention Ingenico as well (I dont know in which status is that partnership) but having only 1 from the list is HUGE. I mean HUGE.

Price - GRAFT is currently trading at 140-ish satoshi and it is ranked 556 on coinmarketcap. with 1.84 billion max supply. That is ONLY 1.84 billion coins in circulation, with a total market cap of only 575 bitcoins (3.7 million dollars). Let's take a look at some other projects, we have Electroneum that has 21 billion coins and market cap of 25500 BTC (167 million dollars) that doesn't actually do anything. That's project with marketing and without development. To reach 167 million dollars market cap (currently ranked 46 on coinmarketcap) GRAFT would be priced at over 900 satoshis, that is about x6 from current price and that should be achieved EASILY it is only matter of WHEN.

Wanna take a look at other coins? Bytecoin has max supply 187 BILLION coins and over 400 million dollars market cap. And Bytecoin does NOTHING. On coinmarketcap position 500+ that GRAFT has brings it into circle of coins like Te-Food, FansTime, Blockport, GridCoin, I mean what the hell is that LOL? Guys. They have partnership with biggest POS terminal manufacturer in the world. They have their own blockchain. They will release their own version of cold wallet storage. AND PRICE IS FREAKING 140 SATOSHI LOL?

Compared to these project GRAFT is like god. The sooner people start realizing that GRAFT should and WILL reach 400 million dollars market cap (like Bytecoin has), the better for them. With that market cap GRAFT price would be around 0.20 USD. Now it is 0.009 USD. So you do the calculation if you are going to buy more Bytecoin or invest into project that has incredible perspective and future ahead.

You also must understand that incubation takes time. It can't be done over night. But once it gets rolling - well it really WILL get rolling and if you think you will earn few bucks by selling 145 and rebuying at 140, it is only matter of time when you will get burned so hard.

Yeah, I did my job on the research.
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

in any case, today it is better not to trade, because the current state of the crypto-currency market will not allow you to get a good profit. I adhere to the strategy that today is better long-term storage of coins.
I attempt to explain the importance of decentralization in both Bitcoin and Graft and the value that a decentralized payment system like Graft brings to the world of payments and cryptocurrencies.
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

GRAFT DEVELOPMENT STATUS UPDATE OCTOBER 1ST, 2018

https://www.graft.network/2018/10/01/graft-development-status-update-october-1st-2018/
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Payment solutions - competitive landscape

BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE (CLARIFICATION)
Earlier this week we published a form for project contributions in form of donations on the home page. We would like to take a moment to explain the rationale behind it and address the concerns raised by some members of the community.

We collected modest funds during the ICO, further affected by the falling market. While sufficient to carry out the main development track we’ve committed to, there are ancillary initiatives the community has expressed interest in or that have potential to increase awareness or improve adoption, that do not fit into our current budget.

Tier 1-2 exchange listings are expensive, and while they add to the liquidity of the token, they do not represent the “critical path” for the project and therefore are not allocated for in our current budget. We do however recognize there are different groups within the community for which liquidity is important. We also recognize that in order to speed adoption of the GRAFT ecosystem, it’s important to have as many gateways to the GRFT token as possible for increased visibility and to present opportunities for participants to engage where they feel most comfortable, i.e. their favorite exchange.

In addition to exchange listings, we have additional projects we can get involved in, like the ColdPay card. These projects require significant capital investment upfront.

To enable these new initiatives, we are opening up the project to voting and donations as a way for the community to indicate their appetite for us delivering on these initiatives and help fund these projects.

We have heard a few concerns so far from the community and would like to address those:

No specifics on the exchanges
Most exchanges we enter into negotiations with ask for a non-disclosure agreement. They do it so that the negotiated amounts are not widely known and to avoid getting inundated with inquiries from the community. We will disclose what we can, when we can. (This is of course not applicable to community vote listings)
No transparency on the donation wallet
The criteria for the payment system was that we could collect the shipping address data alongside the donation, and the promotion claim would be inextricably linked to the donation to prevent abuse. We can and will create a separate swipe wallet for the balance to be seen by the community.
Community doesn’t have enough visibility into the projects and use of funds
We heard you – we’re adding a way to vote for these initiatives. Vote here
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

In these last few days/weeks or so we have seen graft trade volume steadily and consistently climb. The team is getting closer and close to completing their goals, more and more people are discovering how amazing GRAFT is. The amazing impact of having Verifone on our side is starting to sink into people's head! We literally can only go up from here 🚀🚀.

GRAFT has an amazing use case that society will inevitably need. Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to moon. Supernodes are looking to be coming online soon. There's just so many big announcements that are coming for GRAFT. Also , talks of a new exchange is also on the Horizon. But the main point here is that we are in probably one of the best low market cap projects out there. Real solid use case right. 💪😎🚀
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

GRAFT is working with Shopify and Ingenico. Check it out!🚀🚀🚀🌐🌐
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

0,00000203 BTC (23,01%) go 🚀🚀🌐🌐
BuHoBeH (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

GRAFT Network is not just a payment blockchain - it's a carefully crafted eco-system of economically incentivized symbiotic relationships. 

petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

Graft Network is based on Monero's blockchain and also has POS machines that can be used for cryptocurrency and fiat money, I believe that this coin has a solid foundation to operate, and its price is very good growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: