Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got an issue mining ORE  (Read 125 times)
BTC22 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

Ive been using yiimp.masterhash.us as a pool. I have the official ORE wallet. I've tripled checked my address. No payments have gone to my wallet but according to pool, I've been paid out.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

Does your pool provide you TXID for your PO? if yes, just check that, and also check your wallet address on block explorer, it will show all of your transaction including current balance.

You were using official ORE wallet (QT-wallet), have you sync your wallet with the network?
Patuba

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Ive been using yiimp.masterhash.us as a pool. I have the official ORE wallet. I've tripled checked my address. No payments have gone to my wallet but according to pool, I've been paid out.

Stupid question, do yo have the right ORE wallet address in your miner/worker config?
BTC22 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Stupid question, do yo have the right ORE wallet address in your miner/worker config?

First thing I checked. I checked it like 5 times to make sure.
Geraldo

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

-snip-

Then you got what the trouble is?
You need to clarify what causing it as soon as possible because it will be harming other parties that you mention.  Angry

You got what am I suggesting above? Have you tried it?
BTC22 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

-snip-

You need to clarify what causing it as soon as possible because it will be harming other parties that you mention.  Angry

NO I have not figured it out.
Geraldo

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

Okay,
Maybe we can help you; you can start by giving us your wallet address (if you don't mind). So we can check whats going on with your payment (pool payout) through block explorer. If you familiar whit that, you can do it your self. Have you tried to contact pool's support?
BTC22 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

Okay,
Maybe we can help you; you can start by giving us your wallet address (if you don't mind). So we can check whats going on with your payment (pool payout) through block explorer. If you familiar whit that, you can do it your self. Have you tried to contact pool's support?

PM'd.
iPool.pw

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

Sometimes pools say payed but no txid, it means payments failed at pool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: