Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter radio stations  (Read 616 times)
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1116
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 09:15:16 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 09:55:49 AM by remotemass

Here is an idea.
A service that uses Twitter API to create radio stations that read tweets with artificial or with natural voices.
You set the twitter users you want to follow and a set of criteria to filter the tweets, including translating them to your own language, making sense of them, etc. Some words and their tweets may be blocked, cron jobs, etc.
Once you create a twitter radio station you can share the link keeping the logic that makes it a live stream hidden, so that it can be a paid service.
The owner/creator of that twitter radio station sets the rate of that chat-like broadcast in BTC and the owner of the site, say, twitterradiostations.com, for instance, receives a fixed percentage of it.
I think it is a great idea for anyone wanting to come with an innovative service that uses bitcoins.
It could make bitcoin much more popular, if just you can make it great, giving a lot of power to the radio creators and end users.
I am sure the Twitter API and some speech and natural voices hiring services that are out there can be integrated and gimmicked to make such. Making it great may not be easy but then again you may end up with a billion dollar biz.

Then you just need car radios to have a plug to connect the  jack from your smartphone to the car speakers directly!
Why the heck car radios don't use to have such "aux in" jack is - for me - a mystery...

Inventor of: "Conic-Upward-Jet-Thrust 𝕊ℙ𝔸ℂ𝔼 𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔸𝕋𝕆ℝ" ¦¦ Monetize pics of in/out cash (with GPS metatag on and timestamp captions) ¦¦ archive.is/OMUJQ ¦¦ Forking LITECOIN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362345 ¦¦ https://twitter.com/CubicPostcode/status/1782131590006477273
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: