Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AirDrop][Pre-Sale]ShareMe Music Project Airdrop  (Read 157 times)
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

We at ShareMe Music are developing a music platform supported by a TRUE utility token. We are a US Based company and are working hand and hand with the SEC to ensure we remain compliant as a utility token. We are looking for ordinary people, marketing professionals and YouTubers to participate in our bounty program. See below for info on the project as well as directions to secure your bounty!

Project Details:
Music Platform designed for Artists, Fans and Labels to get together and discover/support up and coming talent. See this quick 2 minute video for a more detailed description of the site https://youtu.be/It_ZSSVnpv0

ShareMe Token will be used as in App/platform currency for purchases, commissions and royalties paid.

Full Token Presale Starts In Late June/Early July while friends and family round will be help on May 10th. Sign up now in order to get your account approved for this early round. The friends and family round will have the largest discount on presale tokens.  https://coin.sharememusic.com

To Participate in bounty follow the steps below.
1. Watch the video above to learn about the platform
2. Join our official Telegram Channel Here to read important details on how to properly talk about a true utility token. - https://t.me/joinchat/HFfdbhHjjtjtEYVcPLGxAQ
3. Post on Your Social Media a link to the video above as well as the Token Presale page - https://coin.sharememusic.com
4. Take a screen shot and post it in the Telegram with the email address used to sign up for your presale account.
5. Receive 50 SMM Token in your dashboard

We have larger bounties available for Marketing professionals and YouTubers. Please reach out to me directly for a custom proposal.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

I love music so much, can you tell me more about this project..sound interesting!
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

I love music so much, can you tell me more about this project..sound interesting!
This sound interresting for me as well even the presentation lacks important information about the project (technical details) as the lack of a whitepaper that describe the project.
Much more imprtant details lacking is about the team; there is no mention about the team neither about their experiences or skills even without link them to social profiles.
It will be a great opportunity for promotors but you have to provide more guarantees that this is a great project to follow.
larrytbo

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Thank you for your interest. We know much more info is required prior to a full launch. We are in the very early stages and the white paper is being constructed as we speak. Since this is a true utility token we need to be very careful and are working close with the SEC and security counsel to ensure we do not cross over in to "Securities" territory. With that being said Right now the team is small but being a US Based company out of California we will have no problem showing the world who is behind ShareMe Music. The team will be announced soon as well as some partnerships we are working on the back end.

If you want to discuss the project more please join our telegram where myself and my partner are extremely active. Thanks and I hope to talke to you soon! - https://t.me/joinchat/HFfdbhHjjtjtEYVcPLGxAQ
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

Am confortable discussing here that i think bitcointalk can store all the discussion documentation to be checked any time later. Telegram is for instant and quiq discussion. I will always follow updates in this thread waiting for good future news.
Crypt0Rick (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 08:18:48 PM by Crypt0Rick

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: