Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everythings GREEN!!!! Oh... hey wait, it's red again...  (Read 1262 times)
waywethe

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

And then, today we have another price correction.
You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

The next bull run will come, I'm thinking mid may to late may.
And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.
Now that the market is green again, you should be more calm. This is the time for the market to recover so do not lose your temper selling all the coins you are holding. That will make you regret because the next day the market will continue to accelerate
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

It does not matter how the market behaves on the short distance, and how many times it will dropped. Only a long tendency is important.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

That's Crrypto, no one can predict. When the market showed an increase and suddenly fell deeply. I am not a trader, coin that I have just for investment, just need to hold and wait to release at the best price.

This is normal market behavior. Once it is green once red. The most recent declines were probably due to MEW hacking. Now the market is starting to grow again. There is nothing to worry about. It will be fine.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

Bitcoin starts to rise from 6000$ and it was around 9500$ yesterday. So according to me after growing 3500$ a correction of 500$ is normal no need to worry I am sure soon it will recover from this small correction and it will start to rise again for sure.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

I think it's not for long.  And in a week there will be a steady growth again.  As for me, the market is now stable.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

That's Crrypto, no one can predict. When the market showed an increase and suddenly fell deeply. I am not a trader, coin that I have just for investment, just need to hold and wait to release at the best price.

This is normal market behavior. Once it is green once red. The most recent declines were probably due to MEW hacking. Now the market is starting to grow again. There is nothing to worry about. It will be fine.
Altcoins for bitcoin went down, just correction. In occasion of MEW, there dns addresses have hacked simply, and have changed aypi of a site. Of the wallets in general, about 300 ETH.

Iyhen

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Based on what the other user here says, the price or value of bitcoin will rise up in the mid year. We can't be so sure that it will be happening because it's almost already May but the prize is till not stable. All we can do is hope that it will be stable starting June.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

IMO, the price fall today is a mild correction. The market still look healthy and market cap has started to rise to yesterday volume. I feel that we might be seeing green again next few days.
vandako

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

You will see a  lot of corrections till it reaches the last year peak of $20000. Once it reaches that mark, very less people would like to sell their bitcoins.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.
Bull runs needs a lot of corrections as it tests the current support levels,as far as i can see we are still in a bullish trend that is why bitcoin and most o the altcoins arent going to get dumped.Mid may would be a good time to take your profits once again because bitcoin's bullish divergence is going to get hit as far as my technical anylsis comes.

Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

Well that is how it usually is after we see a price increase, price go down a bit and also in the middle of the week prices tend to drop but it will recover and they didn't fall far down
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

90-99% of all the Bitcoin is owned by 1% of all the users.
Bitcoin is an improvement to the monetary system only in efficiency. The main issue of the previous fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin which is the concentration of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system.
Fair distribution and manipulation proof are the most important elements needed.
Also note the volatility as a way they increase their holdings through manipulation.
The entire crypto shere has been infiltrated not only bitcoin.

www.bitcoinb.io

Get involved and help expose the manipulation!
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

It's normal to go a little down after gaining a huge pump, Don't be afraid to see the red market. There will be a GREEN signal again.  The price is not too down yet and I don't think it will be more down. Before the weekend, it should up again.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

I hope next bull run will be in one month...and what about red crypto market,I have already noticed that when there is a growth,after this market always decreases.So just compare even statistics of X country's economy and concrete coin,You will see the evidences,Its more like a stream of water and at here one threat to progress is speculative behavior of investors too,which I think is not as strong as it seems.but at this time they are trying to do everything even from media,Only just for their own well-being.One thing we need to understand is to not forget how great is the idea behind the blockchain..
ferrari123

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

We are glad if the market was green and also be glad if the market was red because you could possible to invest more tokens because the price are low.
Roxterrio

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

Let's all hope that the market is starting to recover. It did grow quite a bit for the past days
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

That is uncertain,as of the moment people are getting more vigillant when it comes picking good quality coins in the market,as the market is being manipulated by few people it is going to be necessary to have some corrections because it tests the current support levels of bitcoin if ever bitcoin is going to fluctuate once again.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

My point of view is that the market was overheated after the last growth and he needed a correction. Why do many think that now the market will grow only as last fall, I do not understand.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

I've heard a lot of TA predictions that the market will rise in May and then we'll face another long correction till the end of Summer. And these small ups and downs don't mean anything now. I prefer to watch on the total market cap and it more or less stable now.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

Maybe of mew hack because some of ethereum holders maybe panic and cash out ethereum because they already gain profit or maybe the people who buy when it was in a dip price already sell and dump the price . 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: