Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:03:50 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everythings GREEN!!!! Oh... hey wait, it's red again...  (Read 1270 times)
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

I think whatever everyone else thinking about that as long as bitcoin isn't breaking 10k barrier and it's not a problem for me      
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

And then, today we have another price correction.
You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

The next bull run will come, I'm thinking mid may to late may.
And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.

That is the reason why they are calling cryptocurrency as very profitable and good for long term investment as well and the best thing to do as of today is invest a decent amount and start trading in the market.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.
I think it is very natural because when the green market there will be many people who sell their assets then some time the market will come back again to red and this will continue to happen because the market is heavily influenced by the transaction
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:49:12 AM

Its completely normal when the market price greens and then turns out red. For every bull run , you should expect a slight to moderate corrections. You cant predict when will the users dump their coins or when will the users buys more coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

So many predictions, so many speculations, so many hopes, so many stressful people about the cryptocurrency.
Yes, cryptocurrency is full of fluctuation. But, there are still many people who love so much participating in this.
Why? Because we know the rules, we know the risk and benefits, and we know the chance.
Now, the price is gree, then red, and green again, and red again. We can predict when the price will be stable.
But this is what makes the crypto is challenging and promising for investment or trading. Just never be panic with the green and red colors on the market.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

Yes market is highly speculative and having huge fluctuation but it’s common in crypto space I am seeing this fluctuation in past few years . But this time big bull run will happen for sure. If it is not happened in may there will be huge recovery in June. Till that hodl tightly .
snapee11

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

Ups and Downs are what makes Traders rich. It's really nice to have a stable green but red will show suddenly. The Good thing is that Green is more often last week.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

and for now it can be seen, the markets are starting to green up again. either correction or what certainly this made quite a lot of people are worried because it is very volatile.  but this is already a risk and expect only the best.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

You know whats better to think now mate?lets Expect the unexpected,because beyond expectation is failure so why not just wait for whats coming,and stop speculating,more of the post now are moral booster as they want to help the other depressed user because of the continuing falls and some grow,but this only brings falls hope for many,and lets be realistic that nothings happening soon.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

rising and falling prices is already a natural thing in the crypto market because supply and demand is always changing every day so all we need to do is to be calm.

michellee

Activity: 2856
Merit: 847

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

it's a good moment for every coin that is on the market because today, many altcoins trying to compete with each other and they show their power to increase. I see that the percentage of every coin is also increased and some of them is trying to lead in the market. I am sure that in this market, we can make a big profit because the percentage of the increase is more than 20%.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

Just calm down there mate it  is normal for the market  to go red but do not worry the market will raise no matter what because if you believe it. It will happen so hold your beer and wait for  that to happen

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

There is no reason for panic, as the market is smoothly restored - and it pleases. Some coins do not grow as we want, but there are some that show good growth. Everything will be fine! Wink
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

Panicking will not do you or anyone else in the market any good. Right now though the market is still in the green and prices haven't fallen yet so I guess we still have to see what happens with the coins. Everyone should just be patient with the market, we all knew the market was very volatile so this is normal and should not sway us, just hold onto your coins
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

The current situation on the market is not very pleasant now, but for traders there are not bad or good trends, especially it crosses the market cryptocurrency. So I can say that it is a normal situation and there is no doubt, that so it will now constantly.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:59 AM

I think it's a normal cycle. If you see 30 days or 60 days back, then almost all altcoins grow quite promising. Yes crypto is very young, and I am sure in the future all business sectors will need it.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

It's basically a natural flow of market capitalization which everybody transact different kinds of coins which it all differs to bitcoin having the highest capital in all of coins in cryptomarket. Otherwise this trends should not be afraid off to be panic in selling or buying because the price is undetermined.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

I'm hoping this happens sooner. Market volume should be focused on real projects like Ethereum and not some shitty ICO that does absolutely NOTHING. Imagine if people wake up and realize that they want to place their money in something that actually works and has more potential in the future. That would be the day..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mekmbem

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

indeed cryptocurrency markets often experience yesterday's rise and decrease in red and now the market is already green again it is a common thing
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

Actually, the market is unpredictable and the price of bitcoins is stacked in $9k dollar, you can either invest today or wait for the price to increase even more before selling your coins since the expected price is $50k dollar before the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: