Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 03:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1 or 2 people to Contribute to a few masternodes. Passive income op.  (Read 79 times)
GeefeeDollarSign (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

Hello my name is is G.

At the moment, I am looking for one maybe two people to get a few MasterNodes up and running. I will be paying for hosting and such as well as equally investing.

My main goal here is to start as a small duo/trio initially establishing a "team" in which we will successfully start, crowdfund and finally host and run our MasterNodes.
I hope in doing so, this will establish a small "trust" and at the same time bring trustworthiness unto ourselves as a team, in order to eventually invite the community
into the Team.

Eventually, I hope to have hundreds or more, "crowdfunding" into MasterNodes and everyone receiving Equal ROI compared to what they originally contributed in the Crowdfund.
But this is the future!

RIGHT NOW, I am looking for one or two people, like i previously stated, to collaborate with me and get some passive income rolling in!

PM ME ONLY IF: you have the means to contribute to a project such as this.

We will speak in Telegram and on voice and discuss what is right for US and speak about what we are willing to invest and how to proceed.

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

-G
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

save yourself the trouble and just use this lot https://bit.ly/2r70Pvv to join groups who already share masternodes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: