Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
Search for exchanges with highest daily trading volume, deposit money you can afford to lose and trade. If you don't want to trade with your money in some exchanges you can open demo account and trade without money. You can't earn but it is good to start with now. Use google and look where to find exchage with demo account or check exchanges forum.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I think Bittrex is the oldest and most trustworthy exchange right now, apart from Bittrex, I think Binance is making quite good with all of its real world implementations with Banks in Malta and works in Uganda.
Yeah totally agree with yours idea, because those 2 exchanges have good platform and there are many trading pairs that traders can trade. Those exchange both have fast withdraw/deposite system that can help traders move their fund quickly.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

I did not get any problem regarding trading for a very long time using kucoin, i use etherdelta before but there is an issue regarding coins of other traders which has been lost due to some hacking scheme.
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

Binance
Binance is my top choice for trading. It is fairly new exchange compared to other established exchanges out there. Its office is located in Hong Kong and the exchange offers the lowest trading fees(thanks to their BNB token) right now.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

The exchange platform that I think theme est is bitter and not this has nothing to do with the security of the platform or the extra information about the coin it gives but rather about the total number of tax it takes from the coins ., it has the lowest tax rate among all
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

Their are really no best exchanges, it all boils down to preference of what people want. Personally, I prefer binance and idex as binance have large volume and very east to use and idex is decentralized exchange that has the highest volume as regards decentralized exchanges.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

Recently in the past bittrex had stopped their registrations but now they are opening it once again but Now a days Binance and okkex are best for me.Because its Daily trading volume and and its withdrawal system are pleased me.Also its feature and many altcoin coins listing daily.I think future it will do  better service from now.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Recently in the past bittrex had stopped their registrations but now they are opening it once again but Now a days Binance and okkex are best for me.Because its Daily trading volume and and its withdrawal system are pleased me.Also its feature and many altcoin coins listing daily.I think future it will do  better service from now.
Recently, because of the XLM coins, I had to register on the binance. The fact is that I also liked the functionality of this exchange and the withdrawal system. In addition, a very important role was played by the auntification system using SMS messages.
GraceofGod

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

A revolutionary trading platform (Trade.io) is underway and you may want to read about it and get some information for yourself. It is a real game changer in Financial (Crypto) trading, one that is trust worthy and transparent. You will want to join a platform that bringing something new into Financial Trading by Democratizing the market and putting the power and control back into the hands of of the trader. I think that is simply awesome.
rash123

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

There are two types of exchanges, centrelized exchanges and decentrelized exchanges. I think centrelized echanges are better to learn trading because they are user friendly exchanges than decentrelized exchanges. From centrelized exchanges we can easily learn trading. Decentralized exchanges are somewhat risky to use to newbies. So, I think better to use bittrex binance exchanges.
LiamMcElhone

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

Good enough to set your bid, volume of trader is high enough so try it
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

I often think Crex24 is simply to use for a new Crypto trader. You can even appreciate it using mobile device. But there are others. I haven't used so  many exchanges but you can try Crypto-bridge or coin exchange. Another nice exchange to be launch soon is shardex. It will be exchange and staking pool in one.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

I always support bittrex and binance because both are a very secure platform in this online industry. In this cryptocurrency market, there are too many use bittrex and binance because not only me too many people use this exchanges and too many people already know how many secure sites this one. So I suggest you must use this site if you want to save your money you need to use this exchanges.
Knowing the best exchanges is common for people who are in the trading period but for people who are still part of traditional currency and do not know about it can easily search out best exchanges on internet. Highly rated exchanges are Bittrex, Binance and Coinbase including many more but the better exchanges are these exchanges which are highly recommended for traders.
LaylaMcCawley

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Your advices will be highly appreciated
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

First of all you should know if cryptocurrency trading is very risky. and I think an easy and safe exchanger to use is bittrex and at least you can googling articles on trading.
usmanov123

Activity: 434

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Bitmex for BTC/USD margin trading, Bittrex and Binance for alts, Cryptopia and Kucoin for lowcap GEMs. I like crex24 and tradeogre also
enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

I see now the price of BTC still strong and look like ready to going up again, but altcoin been going down. This is look different with situation of market before, which Bitcoin and altcoin usually going up and down by the sametimes. So to trade more easy i chooce exchange that offer many pair of USDT so i can avoid bigger losss cause trade on pair BTC. This exchange is Okex, this is one of the biggest exchange which has great customer support and listed many potential coin.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

I use some top popular exchange site for doing the trade. I am giving the name and site address here
1) Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/)
2) Binance (https://www.binance.com/)
3) Kucoin https://www.kucoin.com/

Those all are trusted and reputable site. You can use those site for doing the trade. all re centralized crypto exchange site.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

I think that the equality of the exchange platform that I most admire is the consistency in price, many of the exchange platforms actually add to the volatility rate so it becomes increasingly difficult to exchange coins in the market in such a case bit exchange is the best
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

I use some top popular exchange site for doing the trade. I am giving the name and site address here
1) Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/)
2) Binance (https://www.binance.com/)
3) Kucoin https://www.kucoin.com/

Those all are trusted and reputable site. You can use those site for doing the trade. all re centralized crypto exchange site.

Bittrex has lost volume past few months, but still can be trusted. All the three are pretty decent exchanges. Adding to that if you are bit more concerned about your tokens, you can on DEX like IDEX. These are decentralized exchanges which never own your coin. But they are too prone to hacks. So, be cautious when it comes to crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: