Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:44:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade.  (Read 2134 times)
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

I extremely appreciate Binance and Poloniex. Moreover have many exchange site who gives us highly security.I had few exchanges that's actually believe as yet that is bittrex,hitbtc,poloniex and kucoin these ar the massive exchanges.They gives us more security for save traders asset.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

I extremely appreciate Binance and Poloniex. Moreover have many exchange site who gives us highly security.I had few exchanges that's actually believe as yet that is bittrex,hitbtc,poloniex and kucoin these ar the massive exchanges.They gives us more security for save traders asset.

those exchanges that you have been discuss for i can also have to say that this is worth for to use , why i am also part of people that are been using this currency and for those that are been asked me i really suggest this also for them to use.
ogabonny

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

You could check out coinex.com , owned and managed by viabtc, you earn CET (exchange tokens) from trading. They also share tokens amongst it traders
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

I think Binance. Probable the safest change and has a variety of alt coins, you wont exchange shit altcoins anyways as it's now not reliable so binance works the best. I always use ''trading view'' which has quite lots all pairs from all of the specific exchanges, i exploit buying and selling view for my analysis and that i trade on binance.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

You can select any exchanges to trade, but what most highly recommended is the most secure. You should also consider the volume of every coin you are trading, because if there is high volume on every coin, the trade is very active and it is very good to trade.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:03:35 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:09:07 PM by aryatrals

I think Binance. Probable the safest change and has a variety of alt coins, you wont exchange shit altcoins anyways as it's now not reliable so binance works the best. I always use ''trading view'' which has quite lots all pairs from all of the specific exchanges, i exploit buying and selling view for my analysis and that i trade on binance.
binance even this year shifts bittrex and poloniex with a fresher system, they diligently hold contests and giveaway and many new markets make binance a benchmark for their market, the most revolutionary is the bnb coin application that can make many loyal traders.

bitcoin, okex, and huobi and other markets are indeed superior in trading volume, but complicated KYC requirements make many global traders prefer a more familiar and less complicated platform.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

If you want to learn trading you better to understand what is cryptocurrency and how bitcoin work but in my experience i learned trading when i research on youtube some crypto videos on trading and how to be successful and i learned so much.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

There are new exchange springing up daily in cryptocurrency trading market.  The best exchange for me with would be an exchange with good track record with trader's  money and exchange with good security architecture!

Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

the best cryptocurrency exchange for me is binance right now. Dont hesitate in getting your money traded there as it has the best security and the best exchange rate for its services. Though, please do not limit your thoughts in research and development of newly born decentralized exchange which has an influx of ongoing project in the cryptoverse. Adios amigos, start your bitcoin journey safely and swiftly.
Cidolfusorlandeau

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

Trading is an art, and traders are artists on the floor.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

the best cryptocurrency exchange for me is binance right now. Dont hesitate in getting your money traded there as it has the best security and the best exchange rate for its services. Though, please do not limit your thoughts in research and development of newly born decentralized exchange which has an influx of ongoing project in the cryptoverse. Adios amigos, start your bitcoin journey safely and swiftly.

Binance is notably the leading crytocurrency exchange right now. No.1 one in volume being traded billions of worth in turn out. Before Poloniex is popular but dislodge by Binance. Also Hitbtc,kucoin,houbi is a good one to start with.Just comply with requirements so that you'll not encounter problems in withdrawing later.

Open for Campaigns
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

If I were you, choose the leading ones we have today. I am not using all of them actually. But I believe you will have so many trading choices there and you can also navigate around them pretty easily. Binance and KuCoin are among the top we have right now. I am yet to familiarize myself with these exchanges. I am using, and I can recommend to you as well, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Graviex is a pretty new one which seems great.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

in my opinion binance is the best exchange, besides having good security there also has lots of coins to trade and also cheap fees.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Kucoin and forkdelta seem like two good exchanges for beginners and basically there is way so much cheaper token there

Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

With my little experience, I will suggest Binance, Kucoin Mercatox and Coinex. They are easy to use with a friendly interface.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

i tried many exchanges but found bittrex binance and kucoin are best,binance have beautiful UI and more user friendly and you can deposit and withdraw upto 2btc without verification
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

if you want to trade I will advice you go for trading platform with high crypto assets you can open binance account and kucoin. I used both of this and I enjoy them. however generally there are some factors you need to consider when you are finding platform for trading. this factors include. security, bot with more features, transaction fees, minimum withdrawal, good cutomers relation and service(you can know this through previous review) and above all user friendly site
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

First, you have to learn from other traders. You have to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, ... follow the trading website and project. Then you can practice trading with little money to accumulate experience and then you can become a trading expert. good luck to you!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: