Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need your opinion  (Read 545 times)
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

Hi Guys!

I have started to write about crypto on my website - https://usehodl.com, the problem is that I don't know if the topics that I write are interesting for someone. Can anybody check them and tell me what do you think about it?

Interesting articles, I think it can be a useful resource. It's a really good job. Good luck and success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Hi Guys!

I have started to write about crypto on my website - https://usehodl.com, the problem is that I don't know if the topics that I write are interesting for someone. Can anybody check them and tell me what do you think about it?

Interesting articles, I think it can be a useful resource. It's a really good job. Good luck and success!
The fact is that not only the article should be good, but also take revenge on the truthful and interesting information that each user of crypto currency can use for himself.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

You have interesting topics on the site that you can find here on the form. Now most people read the news in a telegram and you can create your own channel. I think you need to buy some ads and your site will be popular.

Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Hi Guys!

I have advice for you. Create account on Reddit and post your articles in crypto subreddits. You will see if this articles interesting for community and you will get feedbacks.

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

In my opinion your texts will be good for new users. Your topics answering on the most popular questions so you doing great work which should be reading for every newbie
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

Hi Guys!

Hey, dude. I went to your site, pretty useful articles, you do a good job and for many beginners your site can be a good helper.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Hi Guys!

Poor template,it isnt going to be big if you arent going to change what is needed,you could have free templates in the market,and your site should be looking professional so that people will going to read the articles.I am a blogger which is why i know which is which.What platform did you use for your website? is it wp ?

Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Yes your article was and will be useful for any individual who are just entered cryptocurrency, this is useful for them. And second thing is that make some advertisement about your next issues so they can subscribe on it.!!
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

not a bad start but you can start by categorizing the blog posts on the right hand side such as
mining
info
tips and tricks and such
i am sure it will grow slowly and steadily in the future
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

I have read all the interesting news on telegram channels for a long time and it is not very convenient for me to read the news on the site, but I think there are people who will enjoy your site and they will read it.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
RadikGG

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

Hi Guys!

checked your website, not bad. it is good that you want to share your knowledge with others! keep doing what you do! good luck dude
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

Looks great to me. I know it is very hard to concentrate and actually write something on your own, but it seems to me that you are doing a good job. Maybe, my suggestion would be to concentrate on some other topics too like upcoming ICOs and coins or trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Hi Guys!

Get on Twitter and start posting your links there.  That will be your best bet for gaining a large audience.  My two cents anyway...
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:12:21 AM

Best thing to start with is the basic knowledge of crypto and crypto trading because most of the newbies are there on this forum and many new people are joining this crypto world and they do not have much knowledge about crypto and finding basic knowledge is hard for them so if you work on that I am sure you will get more viewers.
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

I browsed thru your article and it was great and nicely done. Yes, I concur with most comments that this is a great read for newbies to get acquainted with terms and terminologies about crypto.
You nailed it for newbies, and I greatly appreciate you for it, we all know that writing is no easy task. But it will get better over time.
Overall that was a great read.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

I like the topics introduced here, they are good for for new comers and people who are initiated recently in cryptocurrencies. I especially like the article about exchanges and think it has great content. you might want to do something more in depth and label it as advanced or something.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:21:03 PM

very interesting articles you write  Wink
try to structure the text more and possibly touch more on technical issues Smiley
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

In my opinion it is not a bad idea you make it that way. And it seems to help us beginners who are very hard to find info. And that is very helpful. And make your own world !!
mark.goodbye (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

Maybe start clear sections on certain coins you hold, so people have more reasons to bookmark your website for relevant updates.

Also, you may want to try and stand out more. Give it a unique edge. Could be anything, but it's what may get you to stand out in the crowded space of crypto websites.

Maybe try and get a feel for topics by checking the article tabs of bounty spreadsheets. Don't copy those, but they may give a nice idea on what to write about. Perhaps you can check out a few creative bounties too while you're at it Smiley.

I was thinking about it, especially about coins that I hold. Thanks

Wanna know more about cryptocurrency? Check my blog - https://usehodl.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: