Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:06:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need your opinion  (Read 545 times)
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Thanks, I hope that day will come tomorrow  Wink

I think you need to participate in the bounty. And write reviews for money.
 You write quite interesting. Do not use a copy-paste. I think your texts will be well appreciated.
At the same time participating in content creation bounty will give you a new topic for writing. Since it's sometimes difficult for writers to come up with a new idea for an article. Smiley Wish you luck.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

You have some nice topics on your website and it will really help newbies in crypto to know more about crypto. I suggest you add the price analysis of top coins in market as part of your topic.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
hihitao40

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

You have interesting topics on the site that you can find here on the form. Now most people read the news in a telegram and you can create your own channel. I think you need to buy some ads and your site will be popular. Smiley
mark.goodbye (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

You have interesting topics on the site that you can find here on the form. Now most people read the news in a telegram and you can create your own channel. I think you need to buy some ads and your site will be popular. Smiley

Thank you, I will think about telegram

Wanna know more about cryptocurrency? Check my blog - https://usehodl.com
Reez

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Providing help and insight is always a good topic as there are always new investors that are looking for information and insights about cryptocurrencies and you are doing a pretty good job of that. Once you start to get a good amount of traffic then you should look into reviewing icos because people will pay for someone else to review and ico and tell them if it is good to invest in or not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: