Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMCOIN introduces IBIN  (Read 70 times)
souly (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 07:52:18 AM by souly

IBIN(International Blockshare Identification Number) will introduce blockshares to the blockchain. IBIN will be similar to ISIN which is used on traditional stock exchanges to identify stocks and shares, however, theirs will be based on the companies listing on HYBSE will require an IBIN which will identify individual stocks on the blockchain. There is a limited offer for issuers to apply and register their IBIN freely and the limited offer will end on the 31st of August. In my opinion, this is a massive step for the DIM Ecosystem. DIM is about to moon. Read the full article here: https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/ibin-introduces-blockshares-to-the-blockchain-e5c2ac976350
Whatley

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

IBIN(International Blockshare Identification Number) will introduce blockshares to the blockchain. IBIN will be similar to ISIN which is used on traditional stock exchanges to identify stocks and shares, however, theirs will be based on the companies listing on HYBSE will require an IBIN which will identify individual stocks on the blockchain. There is a limited offer for issuers to apply and register their IBIN freely and the limited offer will end on the 31st of August. In my opinion, this is a massive step for the DIM Ecosystem. DIM is about to moon. Read the full article here: https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/ibin-introduces-blockshares-to-the-blockchain-e5c2ac976350

This was so informative, I am actually impressed by what the team is doing, its good to see that the team is making so much progress and working very hard in making DIM Ecosystem and HYBSE a success. I can't wait to see more news from the team.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

Indeed, the Hybrid Stock Exchange will be big in the next months to come, adding to that, it will be functional sometime in June, I read the press release that the IBIN website will be ready today, the HYBSE landing pages and the trailor video will be ready in the weeks to come, this is good news for all the DIM holders.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
WilliamStanton

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Indeed, the Hybrid Stock Exchange will be big in the next months to come, adding to that, it will be functional sometime in June, I read the press release that the IBIN website will be ready today, the HYBSE landing pages and the trailor video will be ready in the weeks to come, this is good news for all the DIM holders.
this is really interesting news from the Dim Ecosystem, this is a sign that indicates that everything is about to kick off. Can't wait to see Hybse operational, keep holding DIM. We are about to moon.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

Great move finally patience paying off . I have seen dimcoin effort and invested some around 400$ then after massive dip happened . But team was doing all the effort . Lots of ICO's i participated but no one took effort like DIM they really taking lots of effort . Its really great news hope dim will moon soon.

WilliamStanton

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Great move finally patience paying off . I have seen dimcoin effort and invested some around 400$ then after massive dip happened . But team was doing all the effort . Lots of ICO's i participated but no one took effort like DIM they really taking lots of effort . Its really great news hope dim will moon soon.
I have to agree with you on this one, in the past weeks and months, the team really showed too much effort in making their ecosystem a success, they have announced too many developments within a short period of time and some are still on the way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: