Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2830 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I haven't worked in 2 years thanks to crypto, once you have been doing it a couple years you understand the markets more and don't panic as much when it drops.

Best not to quit work entirely until you have three things:
1)An emergency fund (enough money to survive off for 6 months if all goes to shit)
2)A decent understanding of crypto and trading as these markets are completely volatile, usually holding for more than 6 months while a project develops is a safe trading option.
3)Not to get emotionally attached to any project if you are here to solely make money, research everything over and over before buying. Some projects are outright scams like Bitconnect which clearly won't survive.

There is A LOT more money to be made in crypto than most other professions currently, this won't be forever though. I don't expect crypto returns to be huge for much longer, in a couple years the markets will stabilize and be valuated at much higher than they are now IMO. Good opportunities over the next couple years before the bigger money moves in with regulation.

Good luck to you all with your future investments.
Yes,we can earn money in our current job but its not enough to support our family in terms of there needs because the rate is at minimum range while in bitcoin it has a chances to pursue our dreams in life because our money has a potential to grow due to the fluctustion on its prices and no one who controls the technology. I think to live a better life ,crypto world is the one who can change my status.

I agree, really most workers aren't paid enough to support basic living need costs. Crypto is a good way to make extra money, but for most traders that have little money and want to get rich fast, they either buy into scams or make bad decisions trading and lose a lot of money. Crypto takes time to learn, I think it is best to learn while working, then when financially possible leave work when crypto can become the main source of income.

GEO, RLC & QRL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me.  

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
actually to make money with crypto not only with trade and investment alone, besides you can also follow some bounty campaign or even do mining, but mining will require big start capital. and for me yes, this could be more than a fulltime job.
As we look the capabilities on crypto world it has a big chances to make huge money when we are involve in investment and trading site because the prices has a potential to pumps up at higher prices.In our current job we can earn moneys but all are enough for expenses daily. Both is too good because we can support our needs and wants everyday.
othab1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

You must have a permanent source of income that will allow you to exist without discomfort. Only then can you invest in crypto currency and new technologies
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

to take advantage of the right time you better trade with just the necessary time which means not spending too much time for trading cryptocurrency.

sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

If you're seeing trading and investing as a quick way to make money,  I'm sure you'll be disappointed. For me I'll take full time job and you can still do the cyrptocurrency related work even if you have 1 to 2 hours of free time.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Thank you in advance.
investing in crypto maybe is  one of the jobs make a large profit. but it still has a high risk rate, i think it's not good if you spend all time to for the job in crypto. maybe a daily job and you still trade in crypto which is good for you more than.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

If you're seeing trading and investing as a quick way to make money,  I'm sure you'll be disappointed. For me I'll take full time job and you can still do the cyrptocurrency related work even if you have 1 to 2 hours of free time.

Being as a flexible person that you need and you just make to work fulltime at the same time you do also the crypto currency to work on it to make a lot of money.
If you can able to handle such situation on where you would able to fit your time on engaging both things then it would really be an advantage for you since you can able to make money out for your day job and same goes you do earn on the money you make on crypto.This is the things where most people do believe on which they do tend to quit job because they believe money making on crypto is just easy but I would tell people on here that it isn't really easy to make money its just like a typical day job.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

If I can make a good amount of money by trading and guarantee at least the next few years, I can stop working full time. But trade is very difficult, especially in the bear season. Perhaps the most logical scenario is to invest long-term so you will just wait for a profit.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

I think that you should take your full time job, you shouldn't reject, it would be your fixed income. You can use this money for investment. You don't need to sit all day long in front of your computer to do trading. As a new to crypto, it would be better for you to do long-term trading. You can do it in your off-time, when you are free from work.

Yes. There is a 24 hour of time in our day and you will only need 9 hours to go to work. Let us say 10 for the preparation and everything. You will still have a lot of spare time and add that day when you dont have work.
I thought before that I would need a lot of time to do every work in my online job and yet now I only need 2 hours to finish it all.
At first it will look like a stressful day but once you get used to it, you will say that you dont need that resignation and just keep on working while doing other jobs.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Hello everyone.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Thank you in advance.
actually to make money with crypto not only with trade and investment alone, besides you can also follow some bounty campaign or even do mining, but mining will require big start capital. and for me yes, this could be more than a fulltime job.
Best thing about bitcoins is they don’t let anybody worried about his or her future. Bitcoins are continuously broadcasting fantastic chances and opportunities for people to come and join them. Then, some may be going for trading and investing side. Some may get a handsome hold over signature and bounty campaigns where you would be learning enough and deeply about bitcoins.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

Hello everyone.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Thank you in advance.
I'm not sure if turning btc trading into a full-time job will make your life better , but I'm sure the first time will be a hard time for you. The income from investing in btc will be not stable. You can choose to do two jobs at the same time because investing in btc really does not spend too much time, you only need few hours a day.

ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.

As for me, it still depends upon the person's perseverance to work hard and willingness to succeed in life. Permanent job is important since we are all getting benefits from it but crypto is also a great platform for us to earn and save for the better future. We can do both if we atr so much willing to have a sustainable life.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Full time job is the best because cryptocurrency is just for sideline job or part time job and full time job is more important because you can get food,house rent,bills and shopping on your job salary and on crypto you will get Bitcoin,XRP,Etheruem or Tether and you cannot use it to buy foods.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

Need a years to become expert trader and to become that is through long process, so much better you doing other fulltimes job and you just spend times 1 or 2 hours to learn about trading. You can still possible to make profit from crypto  although you just spend a few hours for that by doing swing trading. And when you possible to make consistent monthly profit and changing your life from trading, later you can quite from that your job and focus totally in trading.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

I believe cryptocurrency trading should be as a second job , Always have a stable job so that you trade more comfortable , less anxious , less worries , and you don't have that much stress , crypto trading is full of ups and downs , which could give you a hard time!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Hey there buddy, don't you ever think about leaving your full time job at this point. I was like you a couple of years ago; a guy who has a decent full time job and then gets fascinated with the idea of working at home, as my own boss, as a trader. Unfortunately, I was too dumb to leave my job and focus on trading and wearing signatures in this forum - because I didn't see huge dumps coming and the tokens were minimized due to ICO bans and that had left me no campaign to join with...

You need a full time job, and I strongly advice that you trade moderately (well, as for now)... once you feel confident enough that you ain't gonna lose alot of money or get trapped in a bulltrap, that is the signal to leave your day job.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Ask yourself if you are comfortable with your full-time job or a job in the Crypto world?
Only you can answer it, if it is your dream job then do not you refuse your full-time job.

I think working in the world of crypto is not as easy as people think because you need to learn it first, being a trader is also not easy because we are challenged to always take the right decision at the right time.
All traders, experienced or newbie is certainly not always lucky. Let not you be instigated by others, believe in yourself.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

I combine crypto world with full-time job and I should say it's rather hard because your head is overwhelmed by information coming from various sources and there is always not enough time - oh how I wish there were 48 hours in a day  Grin
Still if you have some spare time now you could start learning how to trade or participate in bounties and get the idea if what time resources you would need to do all that stuff.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, offcourse if you have much skills and knowledge regarding altcoin, As we all know hard working and sincere dedication to a job will make you go higher and higher similar to that if you keep on updating your knowledge about bitcoin
and practicing on altcoin then you can do it, orelse it is not good for your futher to quite your job and work only for it that to for the peoples whose salary is the most dependent to run the family. whereas altcoin is much helpfull to earn for our spare times and week ends to fullfill and satisfy our other needs.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Just go with a fulltime job crypto investments are risky and you can't be sure weather all this will exist in the future we are currently sitting on a edge and anytime the market can crash down so it's always better to be on the safer side incase this doesn't turn good for you , you atleast have a job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: