Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life.  (Read 2830 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

To be honest, there is no specific answer that will apply to everyone and hence it is a subjective term which will differ from person to person. I beg to differ with the opinion you mentioned in your post, trading and investing is the best method of earning who knows how to do it in a proper way. I have lost my entire capital multiple times in my initial days of trading and even today I cannot give the time and flexibility which is essentially required in trading so I am focusing on long-term investing as well as my other activities (job & business).

I believe that the best way to earn money is by offering your skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of attractive it useful services to others and charging your fees in the form of Bitcoin. Still, if you want to learn about trading and investing then you can start with the lowest possible amount and do your own Research and build own strategies to test in the market. Even if you lose, you will have experience that will help you to avoid mistakes next time.

I would never recommend you to leave your job opportunity if you don't know what you are going to do because crypto is a wild market and no one knows what is going to happen down the road so you must have your back up plan ready if you want to safeguard your routine lifestyle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melissa51

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

If you look at the crypto world there are two factors to judge them, the amount of risk involved in the cryptocurrency world IOS very great however when you see the other side of the spectrum which is related to the job it gives more of security and a small but fixed salary
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

The cryptocurrency gives a lot more money compared to the full-time job in the real world and to be fair if it required too much brain power to make a profit in the cryptocurrency world it would not have been a part of popular culture so it's pretty easy to make money here
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

Do a full time job and crypto will be a sideline for you. It is good that you have constant income monthly pay. But crypto can earn above you income in full time job. Invest, hold and sell.

Yes,  you are correct,  fulltime job and crypto can work well together.  It will be better to have a good job while you are trading for we all know that tradingbor crypto are down sometimes. So,  you can hold your coin well if you have a regular job.

You can trading and I have a full-time job. The cryptocurrency brings more profit even when the market is down. It is possible combine both of these jobs. Although it takes a lot of time, it brings much fun and profit.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I think if we look at trading in investment as a quick way to make money. We can manage both.Example if we have a full-time job, we can create a kriptocurrancy world because our work earns us a nice extra income.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

i think it's better to have a stable income first, as your new to this kind of stuff, make some money first, save some and invest some, just learn little by little.
coindoodler

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

Well bro, I strongly believe that if you wish to make big money in crypto trading, you definitely need to work full time. Lot of research & concentration is involved when you trade and therefore you cannot trade unless you stay focussed.
shipon01683

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

If your goal is to establish a better life. Take the full-time job because the income is fixed. The story is completely different if you trading cryptocurrencies, You need a lot of experience and knowledge to be able to steadily get a profit.

right
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

i think it's better to have a stable income first, as your new to this kind of stuff, make some money first, save some and invest some, just learn little by little.
That is what I like about crypto. You can invest in crypto and in the same time do a job as well. I prefer to have a good job first for it allows and helps you to have a constant flow of income and this is good because the crypto market is uncertain and do not promise constant flow of money.

Besides, investment in crypto is one great thing you can do because it does not only give you profit but allows you to avail other perks and benefits as well.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

I think the question was not correct. Why should you pick ONLY one thing to do? I am successfully combining trading the full-time job that I really love.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Fulltime work is a real job you should not miss the opportunity that you are waiting for, let full-time work be the experience for your future. Besides you work, you can also learn how to work and make money from cryptocurrency. After you understand the 'basic work' of cryptocurrency, you can try it by buying and investing from your salary.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
To be successful in life, we all need a platform where we will able to make money for us to survive in the world happily. Crypto is a platform of making money by doing work, investment etc. I think crypto is enough for us to gain this. There has no binding time of working level so it will be good for all.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

What I always answer in topics like this: If it was at the end of 2017, to live in crypto and leftovers!, if it's half of 2018 (or now), you can take extra money, if you're lucky ^^ '.

breadwinners

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

Look at the market today. Do you think day trading or hodling is very profitable these days? Day job, on the other hand, may provide you with enough money to live on. Then again, a lot of day jobs don't give you a chance to  establish better life. I believe it should be a combination of both.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

I think if you get enough money from crypto (i.e. bounties, sig campaigns, trading, crypto services if you are a programmer), try to invest in a small business so you can get out from your 8-5 daily job. But if not, keep your daily job while learning the ins and outs of crypto. It's not an overnight success here in crypto.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

in my opinion if you have a full time job where you are in a good position and can have network in the work area than this is better than trading alone in your room as even if the market dies one day your network would remain still for the other jobs as well.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

To establish better life you should work hard, full time job will help you to meet your daily needs and side job in crypto will give you additional income, you can use it for saving or build a new business. Try to do both of them, if other people can do both of course you can do it too.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

To establish better life you should work hard, full time job will help you to meet your daily needs and side job in crypto will give you additional income, you can use it for saving or build a new business. Try to do both of them, if other people can do both of course you can do it too.
We still need a real job so whenever the market is not in good terms like today we can get from our salary and dont gets too disappointed on crypto. Everything have its time that we need to deal with.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

We still need a real job so whenever the market is not in good terms like today we can get from our salary and dont gets too disappointed on crypto. Everything have its time that we need to deal with.
In this forum bounty or trading should be a side job but many also make it the main job. because in conditions like today we can still get income from other jobs

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

I would say that having a regular job is better than a full-time crypto trading or investment. With your regular job, you can support yourself in your day to day living although it isn't enough if you need to have at least monthly saving for the future of your family especially if you are a blue collar worker only. So if I was you, take that full-time job then do crypto jobs right after your knock-off or free time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: