Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] TAO Coin *Micropayment + Token Ecosystem [launch campaign LIVE!!]  (Read 165 times)
TAO Coin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 05:14:27 AM by TAO Coin

TAO Coin
Micropayment + Token Ecosystem

*Token Details*

Token ID: 6N8B65Wu4RFP4uBp3yKzwoj15o4DenU4egDo3yGofNb3
Token name: TAO Coin
Symbol: TAO
Decimals: 0
Issue Type: not reissuable
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000 TAO

*Website*
in progress...

*Trading*

WAVES-DEX
https://beta.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=6N8B65Wu4RFP4uBp3yKzwoj15o4DenU4egDo3yGofNb3&assetId1=WAVES

*OVERVIEW*

The TAO Coin envisions to build token ecosystem for all people.
"TAO" is a Chinese word signifying "way", "road", "choose"... and more means.

TAO coin is one of the choice as a "tip" on the Internet, as a means of small payment for people without bank accounts.
This coin on the Waves Platform benefits from the WAVES-NG*1 protocol, which reduces the block time to the utmost, allowing you to transfer funds with ultra-fast, secure, and very low fees.

The total issue volume of TAO is 1 billion.
Although this seems to be a huge amount of issuance at first glance. However, because TAO does not have decimal places, the actual number that can be handled is less than half of BTC.
In daily use, its stressful to consider the decimal point, we think. Therefore, we dare to eliminate decimals and specialized for payment*2.

*1 For details about WAVES-NG, please refer to the following.
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-ng-speed-capacity-and-a-bit-of-blockchain-for-dummies-1cf0cc10f8a4

*2 A simple settlement system can be implemented immediately on the Wordpress / Woocommerce site by using gateway-for-woocommerce.
https://github.com/wavesnode/gateway-for-woocommerce

*Airdrop campaign*

We'll giveaway 100,000 TAO Coins with a simple task.

1. Follow @THETAOCOIN on twitter

2. Share(Tweet) the url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3402846.0

3. input your waves adress and submit

4. you'll get 100,000 TAO Coin by the end of the launch campaign

Application form is here
/forms/hg36HBJV0R1MBKwf1]https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/hg36HBJV0R1MBKwf1

This campaign is until May 3 at 0:00 (GMT).

*TAO Coin distributed in this campaign is limited to 50% of the developer's holdings, so together with Launch campaign, 95% of coins are released for the launch.

*Launch campaign*

TAO coin start launch campaign.

At waves DEX, we will sell 90% of the total number of issues (excluding 10% of the developer's holdings), at 0.00000001 WAVES.
0.00000001 WAVES is the lowest value that can be set. So that, TAO's price will not fall any further.
Its an opportunity to purchase TAO at the cheapest price.
And after the campaign is over, all unsold tokens are Burned.

This campaign is until April 30 at 0:00 (GMT).May 5 at 0:00 (GMT)

*Token Image*
https://i.imgur.com/t5t6Qdr.jpg

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

I do not quite understand the essence of the idea of your project. Do you create a micropayment platform? What is its practical application and what are the advantages compared to other platforms? Thank you
TAO Coin (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

Thanks for your sharp indication Cheesy

TAO depends on WAVES as a platform since user-friendly structure of it.
You can trade safely at any time with DEX, and there is also payment system that can be implemented with Wordpress / Woocommerce.

Currently, the only characteristic of TAO is that there are no decimals.
(Of course, there is the possibility of developing some kind of function if the TAO community becomes bigger in the future.
However, like Wavesnode.net which developed a payment system, TAO is with Waves.)

Unfortunately, TAO is not a project to revolutionize the world by the latest technology and great developers.

However, along with a wonderful platform called Waves, we're planning to do grassroots activities that wish for the future that can use encryption currency at my daily life level.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

I'm sorry to ask but where is your website and social media accounts? This is based on waves, and we know that you can easily create your own token on waves. We want to know how serious this project is and I believe that one of the primary requirement for that is having your own website.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

I am sorry to say that you do not give any confidence, there is no sufficient and detailed information, the airdrop form does not work, no information is available on your site, you have to be very far from success, you have to serve better.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Hello, may I ask a question, why don't you choose ERC20 to issue your own token? I think there are more people in the ETH series. It is easier to attract encryption lovers to participate in the project!
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

you need to add a whitepaper to make this project look more interesting and many participants join
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

I don't think I quite understand your project? What's the point? Tipping? Microtransactions? Alright, if that's the case, tell me what makes your project different from all the others? Sorry if that's way too many questions per post Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: