Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one? [Cryptopia exchange][SOLVED]  (Read 287 times)
Kim Ji Won (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 02:48:39 PM by Kim Ji Won

I'm not quite sure if this is the right board to post this to but if it is not, just move it to the right one (mod), Thanks.

I deposited byteball to cryptopia last night from my byteball wallet and it has been 17 hours but it still doesn't show in my balance in cryptopia. I check the status of the transaction in my byteball wallet and it is stated that it is confirmed. I also cheked in the block explorer and I can see that I used the correct address to send it in.

Am I the only one having a hard time depositing at the said exchange?
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

NO, there is plenty of people who struggle with it.
megaqueen777

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

I'm not quite sure if this is the right board to post this to but if it is not, just move it to the right one (mod), Thanks.

I deposited byteball to cryptopia last night from my byteball wallet and it has been 17 hours but it still doesn't show in my balance in cryptopia. I check the status of the transaction in my byteball wallet and it is stated that it is confirmed. I also cheked in the block explorer and I can see that I used the correct address to send it in.

A lot of issues like that in Cryptopia since last year. Last year I experienced that and also my friends thats why I stopped trading in Cryptopia anymore. Just wait for 24-48hours and it would show up in your balance. Just in case it wont show-up until 72 hours, better contact the Support.
Kim Ji Won (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

A lot of issues like that in Cryptopia since last year. Last year I experienced that and also my friends thats why I stopped trading in Cryptopia anymore. Just wait for 24-48hours and it would show up in your balance. Just in case it wont show-up until 72 hours, better contact the Support.
I hope you're right, I will wait ut to 48 hours. This was my first time experiencing this in any exchange and its really frustrating, honestly when I first used cryptopia, I find it very convenient because the transactions there is fast and the fee are a little bit lower. So I decided to use it again this time, to my surprise that cryptopia has faced this kind of issues before and there are a lot of user who experienced it as well.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

You should try contacting their support team or email them your concern so that they can escalate it in their technical team. I read their tweet recently saying that they will make an upgrade in their system and support team that will make attending to the tickets or issues of the users be faster. Usually, you would wait 10 - 12 days before your issues get resolve but now it will only 3 days.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Lucky for me that i do able to read up recent issues towards cryptopia when it comes on depositing Gbytes into their exchange and now the tokens isnt recieved even the transaction is already completed or confirmed.Lots of bounty participants do really have problem towards this matter. For now, i have seen other way on selling those tokens without the need on transferring it into exchanges which you can directly sell it into your own wallet. Just find the btc-gbyte exchange in chat then type "sell" further informations would be given.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kim Ji Won (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:20:10 AM

Lucky for me that i do able to read up recent issues towards cryptopia when it comes on depositing Gbytes into their exchange and now the tokens isnt recieved even the transaction is already completed or confirmed.Lots of bounty participants do really have problem towards this matter. For now, i have seen other way on selling those tokens without the need on transferring it into exchanges which you can directly sell it into your own wallet. Just find the btc-gbyte exchange in chat then type "sell" further informations would be given.
Have you got any idea if those user's issue has been resolved by the cryptopia team? I've also asked around on the byteball telegram channel and it seems that they are also experiencing it. Anyways, I've contacted to cryptopia team and they said they will get to it as soon as possible.

Can we use that btc-gbyte exchange even if we are only selling a small amount maybe? I thought that's only for huge transactions? How about the transaction fee?
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

There is good news I can tell you - those are not cheaters and you will more likely get your fund at the end. But it can take time. Write a note to their support desk and they will occasionaly answer. In my case it took about month when my deposit of XMG stuck once. But still - I have been using them for years without any flaws and they have returned the stuck one.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Cryptopia is facing some delay in showing up the transactions. I withdrew Bitcoin from Cryptopia and it took almost half a day to process my transaction from Cryptopia's end.

Last year, I was an active user of cryptopia and it worked smoothly. But now it seems to be struggling with transactions procesing or showing up in balances. Just wait more and balance will likely show up. But yeah Cryptopia isn't a scam. So, don't worry. Your funds are safe.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥  Ecex.Exchange token listing is open 🔥 🔥  https://ecex.exchange

Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Kim Ji Won (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

There is good news I can tell you - those are not cheaters and you will more likely get your fund at the end. But it can take time. Write a note to their support desk and they will occasionaly answer. In my case it took about month when my deposit of XMG stuck once. But still - I have been using them for years without any flaws and they have returned the stuck one.
I did contact their support and opened a ticket regarding my concern and after 1 day, they sent me their reply saying that they are fixing the issue. Right now, Byteball is under maintenance on their platform, and I am wondering how long it would take for them to fix the problem.

Did XMG also go under a maintenance when you encountered a deposit issue on your side? 1 month is very long btw.

I'll be updating this thread with regards to my issue. So other users that have the same problems will have an idea.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

I should read this topic before I used cryptopia, cause I have the same problem. I sent token to my deposit and still no updates. I wrote to the support but I think they answer slowly. Anyway after using Etherdelta I thought that this is the worst exchange, but now  I changed my mind about DEX. Of course they have awful usability but they don't have problems with deposit or withdraw funds.
I sent not so much tokens and this is only one good news. I can say that was my first and maybe last transaction on that exchange.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Not you my coin is also not credited.
BTCITA187

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Well to be honest I should say that they finished the transfer amd today I sold my coins and all went well. So I was a little upset yesterday and now I think I'm not right. Cause I wrote to the support and they fixed all my problems, so I think I would use cryptopia again if It will be necessary.
If you have problems write to the support directly and don't waste your time. Maybe 1 day delay it's proper for that exchange but not more .
HAI11

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

So I decided to use it again this time, to my surprise that cryptopia has faced this kind of issues before and there are a lot of user who experienced it as well.
HAI11

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

So I decided to use it again this time, to my surprise that cryptopia has faced this kind of issues before and there are a lot of user who experienced it as well.5
anti-scam

Activity: 476

COINECT

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

If there is a problem with an exchange, it is best to perform the stages determined by the exchange supporter.
after that stage is done you should be patient until your problem is complete. and do not say anything bad with no evidence, this causes others to hesitate to use the exchange.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BTCITA187

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

If there is a problem with an exchange, it is best to perform the stages determined by the exchange supporter.
after that stage is done you should be patient until your problem is complete. and do not say anything bad with no evidence, this causes others to hesitate to use the exchange.
Yea my bad. I have to say that this is not bad exchange. No so fast as binance of course, but not bad as Yobit. They have good support that can help you to settle your question and if you have some problems (that takes more than 24 hours) with deposit or with withdraw your funds don't waste your time and write to the support directly. Usually it takes some time, about 24 hours or less but they always try to answer and help you if they can.
So if you have some rare altcoins and don't like Etherdelta - Cryptopia would be a good choice, but be careful. Read instructions carefully and don't try to break rules .
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Have you got any idea if those user's issue has been resolved by the cryptopia team? I've also asked around on the byteball telegram channel and it seems that they are also experiencing it. Anyways, I've contacted to cryptopia team and they said they will get to it as soon as possible.

Can we use that btc-gbyte exchange even if we are only selling a small amount maybe? I thought that's only for huge transactions? How about the transaction fee?
Upto these days it isnt really resolve and cryptopia team do said they do have maintenance on gbytes wallet i dont know if its already done or not.

Yeah you can still sell on partitions but you would really have just a max of 1GB per sell transaction. Fees arent too high but expect when it comes to price it would be lesser compared to exchanges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anti-scam

Activity: 476

COINECT

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

Yea my bad. I have to say that this is not bad exchange. No so fast as binance of course, but not bad as Yobit. They have good support that can help you to settle your question and if you have some problems (that takes more than 24 hours) with deposit or with withdraw your funds don't waste your time and write to the support directly. Usually it takes some time, about 24 hours or less but they always try to answer and help you if they can.
So if you have some rare altcoins and don't like Etherdelta - Cryptopia would be a good choice, but be careful. Read instructions carefully and don't try to break rules .
Every exchanger has different rules, I agree with you that there is information / instructions that must be obeyed.
if we are wrong then our tokens may be lost, that's a big carelessness

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░