Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitco.in account with 7976 active referrals and 7877027RP  (Read 334 times)
black2016 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

freebitco.in account with 7976 active referrals and 7877027 (RP) reward points

total refs =18976 activity depends on interests some come back some leave Smiley

its my own account since long time every hour you can win 0 - 9885    0.00000471 BTC as lowest amount to win.. account

go only for a very good bid! escrow is possible!

daily earnings from refs are as it was this morning 0.0057BTC (with bets they make inclusive) highest amount i get sometimes daily is 0.015 +- but thats rare mostly its arround 0.005 and .008

telegram https://t.me/NEOnaziss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
black2016 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

WEBSITE STATS
FREE ROLLS PLAYED
FREE ROLL WINNINGS
0.03957241BTC
MULTIPLY BTC ROLLS PLAYED
MULTIPLY BTC WINNINGS
-0.25817885BTC
REFERRAL COMMISSIONS EARNED
11.00877771BTC
JACKPOT WINNINGS
0.00000000BTC
SPENT ON JACKPOTS
0.00499088BTC
SPENT ON LOTTERY TICKETS
0.23839303BTC
TOTAL PAYOUTS
13.40894951BTC
TOTAL DEPOSITS
0.98534200BTC
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

BID 0.02 BTC.

Condition: Reputable forum escrow. I will pay the fees.
black2016 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

BID 0.02 BTC.

Condition: Reputable forum escrow. I will pay the fees.
trade will happen on bitify or pax
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

How much is your asking price? If the price sounds reasonable and you will provide the email associated to the account I will buy it. Please send me a PM
black2016 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

How much is your asking price? If the price sounds reasonable and you will provide the email associated to the account I will buy it. Please send me a PM
i can even add An profitable faucet where they banner is linked in and gets allot of new signups monthly. All together 3.6btc

Only account 2.5
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

i bid 10BTC Cancel if you dont reply within 50 seconds
cryptonary

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

0.9 acc only

and i bid for all 1.5btc
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

i can even add An profitable faucet where they banner is linked in and gets allot of new signups monthly. All together 3.6btc

Only account 2.5

First of all, I'm not trying to spoil your sale, please keep it in mind.

If someone buys at BTC3.6 then the break-even time will be 720 days (1yr and 355 days).
If someone buys at BTC2.5 then the break-even time will be 500 days (1yr and 135 days).

After above calculated time buyer will earn a profit if the refs are active that long. I have calculated with your minimum earning (BTC0.005 per day).

If I'm not wrong then it is worse or will be the same deal if compare with cloud mining sites, such as hashflare, genesis. I never invested in cloud miners, so I may be wrong.

The thing I'm trying to say is, who wants to wait such a long time to earn a profit after his/her investment?

It's your account and you can ask BTC10k, no one can stop you there.
But if you have a strong intention to sale your account then you need to reconsider your price. So that the interested buyers can bid.

You have total 18976 refs and only 7976 refs are active. It is possible that half or more of the refs may get inactive after some time and the buyer will suck his thumb after that.

NO OFFENCE! Just a suggestion to reconsider your price.

You are earning good, then why don't you keep it for yourself instead of selling...
cryptonary

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

Only account 2.5

If someone buys at BTC3.6 then the break-even time will be 720 days (1yr and 355 days).
If someone buys at BTC2.5 then the break-even time will be 500 days (1yr and 135 days).

After above calculated time buyer will earn a profit if the refs are active that long. I have calculated with your minimum earning (BTC0.005 per day).

If I'm not wrong then it is worse or will be the same deal if compare with cloud mining sites, such as hashflare, genesis. I never invested in cloud miners, so I may be wrong.

The thing I'm trying to say is, who wants to wait such a long time to earn a profit after his/her investment?

But if you have a strong intention to sale your account then you need to reconsider your price. So that the interested buyers can bid.

You have total 18976 refs and only 7976 refs are active. It is possible that half or more of the refs may get inactive after some time and the buyer will suck his thumb after that.

You are earning good, then why don't you keep it for yourself instead of selling...
i say 7k but its around 9K i said this because the new ones can still fall out. 7k i can guarantee they are active since you can follow the wallets and earnings from them clearly.. I know its not a small price but its very rare to create a account like this.. I need some funds for an upcoming ico project but its not very urgent.. i will lower the buy now to 1.25btc (only account)  the faucet part i need to discuss with my partner how mush that is generating and costs daily but its running for over 2 years now and profitable
black2016 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:46:23 PM

Only account 2.5

i say 7k but its around 9K i said this because the new ones can still fall out. 7k i can guarantee they are active since you can follow the wallets and earnings from them clearly.. I know its not a small price but its very rare to create a account like this.. I need some funds for an upcoming ico project but its not very urgent.. i will lower the buy now to 1.25btc (only account)  the faucet part i need to discuss with my partner how mush that is generating and costs daily but its running for over 2 years now and profitable
faucet cost = 0.4 income 0.55 profits after paying out all publishers accounts is around 0.09btc monthly +- will check it toniight and post proofs
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

It looks like the highest bid you've received so far is .02 BTC and you're looking for closer to 2.5 BTC for just the account. I would assume that a bunch of these referrals came directly from the faucet you are attempting to sell. I might be wrong, but that would most likely be the case. Referrals like this normally go inactive extremely quickly, but I would be willing to bid .025 BTC for the account.

If you're interested I would be using an escrow and I would need some verification that help me better understand the condition of the account and the quality of the referrals.
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

0.04BTC  Cool
EthanB

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Since you are starting to get the bids rolling and it has been about 1-2 weeks since you have begun the auction I have a request. Can you list the current number of total referrals and active referrals now that some time has passed? This will give us a better understanding of how many referrals disappear weekly, how many are being accumulated, etc. The quality and integrity of these referrals is a heavy contingency for anyone seriously considering this account. I'm mostly in it for the reward points if we're being honest.
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

If my freebitco.in was that good, I would NEVER sell it.. o.O

That's a jewel you have, man... =/
EthanB

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

I would NEVER sell it.

Not even for $25,000 like they are asking for? That's like you hit the lottery on the site, twice, and then some. If you're claiming that there is no price that you would sell the account for, then you have some strange attachment issues with the website that I can only presume not even the owner has. That being said, if anyone even bids close to BTC2.5, then I will be truly surprised. I couldn't figure out why anybody would pay that much for this account.

I'm still waiting for the updated figures regarding Total and Active referrals. Very interested to see how these numbers have moved around since you first announced them.

Has this account ever won any lottery draws? How many extra tickets do you receive weekly for these referrals? How old is the account?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: