Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing BitMEX Tradingbot (also other exchanges soon)  (Read 154 times)
aj4701 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

Hi,
i am currently working on a tradingbot trading the price spread between different bitcoin and bitcoin futures products.
In the current version its running on BitMEX using up to 10x leverage on the futures products, other exchanges and interoperability will be added soon and its interface will be based on a telegram bot.

I had already much success in the past running simple bots trading the spread of single markets on Cryptopia and Bittrex but as these platforms became more used the spreads basically vanished, so i started focussing on other ideas like this one.

Besides i am already collecting ideas for other bots for binance and bittrex offering trailing stop capabilities and what else might be needed on those platforms but i am mainly focussing on the BitMEX bot at the moment, already running an alpha, fixing bugs and working around overload issues.

I am currently looking for support to keep these projects going and offer access to all betas and finished creations and personal support for everything in return, if needed i can also host these on my systems.

Also if anyone looks to hire someone able to develop other kinds of bots/automatisms for anything that offers an API i'll be happy to get in touch, coding mainly in Python but did also work on some smaller projects in other languages (C/C++/Arduino/VB.NET/JS/PHP) and am able to pick up everything needed to get into something new.

if anyone is interested hit me up on PM or telegram at @aj4701
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: