Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:44:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Vs Bitcoin Buying  (Read 192 times)
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Bitcoin mining? Or mining in general? Bitcoin mining probabilities are close to none existent even with specialized rigs. Would need to invest a lot of $$ in order to achieve a fraction of BTC. On another hand you can mine alt coins which are easier in difficulty thus yielding you much greater profits.

Question is what to mine? But as mentioned above my reply your best bet is to consider buying and trading for quick income.
Buying Bitcoin can bring much more profit then mining it because Btc is hard and maybe the hardest coin. So I'd recommend you mining altcoins.

zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Owners of negative experience often argue that home mining today can not be profitable in principle. Of course, this is not true. It is obvious that, with a competent approach, home mining still has the right to exist — both as a way of earning, and as an alternative for those who originally intended to buy bitcoins on the cryptocurrency exchange. But still, most investors today prefer to buy bitcoin.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

If you have the dough, you can buy Bitcoin and other crypto in general and just hodl until you get the price increase that you want. Mining is not for everyone because first, you need to have the funds to put up a mining rig.

Here in the Philippines, whatever you put up let's say a $4,000 mining rig with a dozen GTX 1050, it will take around 6 - 8 months ROI before you start earning after paying the capital for the mining rig. Of course it may be sooner in other countries because our electricity rate is the most expensive in Asia here at around $0.16 per kwh.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

Nowadays, in order to mine and obtain large fractions of Bitcoin, a state-of-the-art power plant is needed at home or in a specific place, so the best way to get Bitcoin is to buy it or work to get it. However actually mining altcoins can be lucrative and is also practiced by the individual's taste, just as there are daytrade, investors, there are miners.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

In my opinion it is better to buy bitcoin, as not it is needed to invest really huge amount of money in order to get something from mining.
You will get more profit just investing into BTC in the right time.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

You are better off just taking the money that you want to mine with and investing it into bitcoin and buying the coins for yourself. The reason that people mine bitcoin could have to do with the fact that they only have to invest once and they can keep mining and getting coins with the hardware that they have without needing to buy coins which is a good angle if you look at it.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

If you have the necessary equipment and knowledge, mining is always more profitable. You have a lot of money and you should opt to buy if you can use it for trading. This is not an investment recommendation.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Bitcoin mining is not viable now because its difficulty is growing and rewards are decreasing due to higher difficulty rate. Buying is a right decision rather then mining and if you buy now and hold it for one to two years then you can get handsome returns.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

Engage in mining is certainly good . but a lot of moments . every day more and more coin mining farms . and then you'll get this is not the fact (( + is certainly not a little payback . minemum 1 year
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

For mining bitcoin requires a large investment of money. At the same time as his purchase will cost much less.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

I believe that this is the most important rule for investment . We must diversify our risks . not in any case not to hope for one coin .
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

If you live in Venezuela your electricity fee for mining one Bitcoin is only 700$, when in others countries the fee Is approximately arround 6000$ - that means that it is not profitable.

Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

I would choose Ethereum . in my opinion, the coin is underestimated and has a huge potential . but this is a personal opinion )
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

Bitcoin buying is the right preference in this scenario because recently all the coins are dump in the market. But mining platform is recently critical in so it is not make enough profit at the same if we invest in bitcoin we will expect 2x profit in end of the year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

I like many on the forum know the one, with the mining bitcoin you missed it. It's too late to get it now. Now you should pay attention to the altcoins. For you, it should be a hobby and not a source of your family budget, because the course of altcoins can jump.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

Just check https://whattomine.com/ on what's the most reliable coins to mine depending on your hardware.

Bitcoin mining doesn't suit places that has high consumption of electricity and the bills are too expensive for starting a bitcoin mining farm but still there's altcoin mining as an alternative or just buy bitcoin and hold.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

For me its almost the same in mining you need to get a lot of good rigs which is expensive then electricity too so it's almost the same you invest you money for good rigs to mine. so i think it's better to buy bitcoin     
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

Bitcoin mining? Or mining in general? Bitcoin mining probabilities are close to none existent even with specialized rigs. Would need to invest a lot of $$ in order to achieve a fraction of BTC. On another hand you can mine alt coins which are easier in difficulty thus yielding you much greater profits.

Question is what to mine? But as mentioned above my reply your best bet is to consider buying and trading for quick income.

I suppose that mining is more stable, but Bitcoin buying is more risky and may be more profitable
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: