Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The question is about nerves and cryptocurrency.  (Read 123 times)
Fahim (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Today I am in frustration about one of my investments. And in this regard, I want to ask you - what emotions from investing do you prevail as a whole? More positive moments or disappointments?
Oh, I do not want anyone to regret me, just wondering what kind of experience others have. Good positive experience is welcomed. Smiley
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

Today I am in frustration about one of my investments. And in this regard, I want to ask you - what emotions from investing do you prevail as a whole? More positive moments or disappointments?
Oh, I do not want anyone to regret me, just wondering what kind of experience others have. Good positive experience is welcomed. Smiley

When a crypto-positive event happen, I fixate the event and sincerely celebrate for a brief time. This is important for me as it helps me get more positive crypto events.

If the event is negative in most people's opinion, I have an "idiotic" habit on also regard it as positive, with a hidden gift for the future.

There are no negatives in my crypto experience!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

Why are frustrated? Is it because your coins going down or you sold coins for losses?

If you didn't sell then no need to worry because the market will go up again.

Before investing in any market you need check first and you have invested cryptos by knowing it is a very high volatile market then why need to worry?

I never borrow a money to invest so if prices go down I will wait for them again go up and not worried much about the short-term ups and downs. You need to slowly adjust to this then you will not frustrate if price go down.

Fahim (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

Why are frustrated? Is it because your coins going down or you sold coins for losses?

If you didn't sell then no need to worry because the market will go up again.

Before investing in any market you need check first and you have invested cryptos by knowing it is a very high volatile market then why need to worry?

I never borrow a money to invest so if prices go down I will wait for them again go up and not worried much about the short-term ups and downs. You need to slowly adjust to this then you will not frustrate if price go down.

It's not about the market. When I make mistakes, I get very angry at myself first. It does not matter.
According to your message I can see that you are a fairly calm person. It's cool really. So how is this for you personally? More pleasant emotions or a waste of nerves?
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

I am always in frustration not because of that the coins I've invested fall but it is very easy to lose coins due to the hack or some mistakes.

gabinsight

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

When it comes to cryptos and its investments, you clearly needs some balls to make some decisions. These decisions sometimes end up being the right decisions (maybe you decide to buy when a particular coin is low and wait or maybe you have a promising coin in hand already and decides not sell too early and the coins price rises inventually). Sometimes it doens't turn out well as the coin may end up falling even more. But this is what makes us who we are, we just have to move on and hope to get the best out of our next investment.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

If your investment short term dump then no need to worry . It may pickup in next bull run . If some thing like Centra token happened and nothing can be done . Based on my experience before investing try to follow theirsocial media , read some telgram group chat try to understans next big events or news . So make a habit of doing some research before your investment . If your confident about your investment no need to worry about.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

At first this is a question of money you invest. For different people you have different numbers.

When you invest good sum you have to be sure about the project and even in this case you can loose money. But crypto is young and almost every time it goes back with more power. To be investor is the best way because you can not be nervous like traders. I mean, you don't have to check the price and react on every pump or dump. So make order now and check it in one year. If the project is stable and promising be sure that in one year you will get some profit. But now the best way is to trade because the market is young and volume is crazy.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

If I look at how depreciated my portfolio, I may begin to experience depression. So, when I see that my assets are falling, I stop looking at cionmarketcap and ethescan. I'm just waiting for the uptrend of the ether and bitcoin.
When some of my assets grow, I want to find a local high for sale and for buy at the next correction. And I Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: