Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports  (Read 3384 times)
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

The gaming industry is growing every year. Sure GameStars has all chances for success! Do you plan to cooperate with games as CS:GO or PUBG?

Hi! Thank you for asking, we are considering all eSports games, there are many talented players everywhere =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Game Stars Shares Results of the 1st Day At BlockShow Europe 2018

Game Stars has arrived in Berlin and already participated in the 1st day of BlockShow Europe 2018. We have attended several presentations, met speakers and leaders of the blockchain market. It is a great opportunity for the project to establish relationships with new partners.

Team members have had a meeting with the CPO (chief promotions officer) of VReS company - Seralyn Campbell. VReS is the world’s biggest VR platform, used by 15 million VR gamers in over 3000 stores. The platform is based on the blockchain, thus companies have shared their ideas on further eSports market development with the help of the technology. Our team is willing to start cooperation with VReS and make the revolution in the industry together.

The 1st day of  BlockShow Europe 2018 was very informative and let Game Stars find project supporters. The team is going to attend even more events and spread the idea of the eSports future. Stay tuned for more news!

Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing the news from conf!

Thanks for your support!
MarioSun

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

I wonder how long this project will last. Does not yobit support it? If he is all sad.
And so the idea is excellent. Good luck guys. Grin Grin Grin
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

I wonder how long this project will last. Does not yobit support it? If he is all sad.

yobit is their partner. they also have wex as partners. besides that this sure looks interesting. i will definitely be following this, looking forward for platform prototypes
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develop strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develop strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.

Thank you and welcome to our telegram chat: https://t.me/GameStarsChat
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

yobit is their partner. they also have wex as partners. besides that this sure looks interesting. i will definitely be following this, looking forward for platform prototypes

Hello, thats right! Yobit is our partners, you can find this information on our website!
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

I saw an advert for this coin on Yobit and decided to buy some so I signed up to the website and deposited  0.11613060 of etherum to the address they supplied from my Yobit wallet now Gamestars tell me because I deposited from my Yobit wallet I breached conditions and that my lost coin is no fault of theirs and I should contact Yobit.

Yobit response
If the problem is not solved, what kind of compensation would you like to get from the insurance fund?

Im 100% gamestars and yobit are in on this, why advertise a token/coin and not be able to pass the coin on?
Gamestars say i violated site rules.

its looking like ive lost 0.11613060 etherum

Hey johnboy303!

You have to talk to Yobit support team again to find out what kind of compensation would you like to get from them.

It's really important to read the crucial information about wallets\transfers while buying tokens!

Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers

Stil nothing from Gamestars or Yobit?
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

information about this project idea is very clear and interesting, this project also develop promotion program using bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty? and also how much total supply of coins for ICO, because I do not see the ICO information on this thread

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
Zyabliki

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

tell me, how much will the sale of tokens last and what other bonuses will there be? what will happen to the unsold tokens?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

tell me, how much will the sale of tokens last and what other bonuses will there be? what will happen to the unsold tokens?

hey Zyabliki!

Token sale will last untill 02 of July. At the second stage of sales from May 27 to June 13 -  20% bonus.

At the third stage of sales from June 13 to June 30 - 10% bonus. All unsold tokens will be destroyed.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

I saw an advert for this coin on Yobit and decided to buy some so I signed up to the website and deposited  0.11613060 of etherum to the address they supplied from my Yobit wallet now Gamestars tell me because I deposited from my Yobit wallet I breached conditions and that my lost coin is no fault of theirs and I should contact Yobit.

Yobit response
If the problem is not solved, what kind of compensation would you like to get from the insurance fund?

Im 100% gamestars and yobit are in on this, why advertise a token/coin and not be able to pass the coin on?
Gamestars say i violated site rules.

its looking like ive lost 0.11613060 etherum

Hey johnboy303!

You have to talk to Yobit support team again to find out what kind of compensation would you like to get from them.

It's really important to read the crucial information about wallets\transfers while buying tokens!

Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers

Stil nothing from Gamestars or Yobit?

What do you mean? Read the previous post to you from us when we advised you to contact Yobit support team.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

information about this project idea is very clear and interesting, this project also develop promotion program using bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty? and also how much total supply of coins for ICO, because I do not see the ICO information on this thread

thanks for your feedback! Total supply is 500 000 000 GST and bounty fund us 1,5% of all tokens  Wink
Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

what about the results of the BlockShow conference? How did it go? any news?
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

Cybersports will be more and more in the future and projects like this will increase participation I hope. I joined some bounties Smiley
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Game Stars Sums Up Results Of BlockShow Europe 2018

The 2nd and final day of BlockShow Europe 2018 has come to an end. It was a great experience for Game Stars. The team was glad to share their knowledge with colleagues and future partners, as well as meet major figures of the blockchain world.

Within 2 days of the conference, our project team has talked to professional players in gaming and blockchain industries. We were lucky to meet representatives of CryptoKitties - one of the first games that used Ethereum's blockchain network. Current situation of the gaming market was the most important discussion topic and we really hope to establish a partnership with such a successful company. Also, an advertising agency BitMedia gave an advice regarding the marketing campaign especially for the blockchain-based projects.

Game Stars had a great productive time at BlockShow Europe 2018. There are more events waiting ahead. Follow Game Stars news to find out more!
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

Cybersports will be more and more in the future and projects like this will increase participation I hope. I joined some bounties Smiley

that is true, yaazcryptos! e-sport is getting really popular nowadays! thanks for joining  Wink
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

what about the results of the BlockShow conference? How did it go? any news?

u can check out our website to read the news =)

https://gamestars.io/news/46
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

I believe in the potential of this project to succeed thats why I joined it's bounty campaign. Not just because I want to earn some token but also because,I see the good value of the concept and the aim of the project. Useful platform for everybody!

Many thanks for your detailed feedback and interest in future of our project! Thanks for joining our bounty program too!  Wink
nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

great project, guys! looking forward to your platform and future perspectives
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: