Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports  (Read 3384 times)
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

Guys, we have a good news!

That means that gamers are really excited about our platform!
So the token will be extremely popular, cause we need only 14285 users!

I think that soon we will reach the mark of several thousand requests  =)

Thanks for your feedback!
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

Guys, we have a good news!

That means that gamers are really excited about our platform!
So the token will be extremely popular, cause we need only 14285 users!

I think that soon we will reach the mark of several thousand requests  =)

Now there are 610 requests btw

Yes, the number of requests is growing every day  Cool
yeomangay2

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Toatal supply Token for ICO ?

it's Ethereum 131.26 and Bitcoin 61.25  Wink

No ! how much total supply GST for sell All ICO ROUND
reaming coins from the ICO have to be destroy ?

Total Supply is 500,000,000 GST. All unsold tokens will be destroyed.

Thanks and good luck  Wink
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

1st Stage Of Token Sale Is Over

Dear friends! The 1st stage of Game Stars Token Sale that was held on May 10-27th is closed. Those who participated had a chance to get 30% bonus on token purchase.

The 2nd stage has already started and will last until June 13th.

You have an opportunity to buy GST tokens and get 20% bonus. Hurry up! Token emission is limited.

Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Dear friends! The 1st stage of Game Stars Token Sale that was held on May 10-27th is closed. Those who participated had a chance to get 30% bonus on token purchase.

You have an opportunity to buy GST tokens and get 20% bonus. Hurry up! Token emission is limited.

What would happen if the soft cap is not achieved?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

What would happen if the soft cap is not achieved?

Hello, If we do not achieve soft cap, by the rules of smart-contract, all tokens will be refunded.
offertak

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

How would the refund be executed? Once the sales period is over and the soft cap is not achieved, invested token will be refunded immediately or there is a waiting period?
Another question is, I read the previous replying saying the soft cap is the min amount required to kick start this project, so once the soft cap is reached, we will definitely expect the project to start moving according to the plan right?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Hello, If we do not achieve soft cap, by the rules of smart-contract, all tokens will be refunded.

If I invest with ETH, the ETH will be 100% refunded?

It's correct. Tokens will be refunded.
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

How would the refund be executed? Once the sales period is over and the soft cap is not achieved, invested token will be refunded immediately or there is a waiting period?
Another question is, I read the previous replying saying the soft cap is the min amount required to kick start this project, so once the soft cap is reached, we will definitely expect the project to start moving according to the plan right?

Yes, that's correct information  Wink
Nokswild

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

Soft cap and hard cap have a difference around 5 millions, how would project or platform improved with these additional 5 millions, assuming the hard cap is reached?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Soft cap and hard cap have a difference around 5 millions, how would project or platform improved with these additional 5 millions, assuming the hard cap is reached?

In this case of achieving a hard cap, it will take only 17,500 ordinary users or 5,000 profi users to create a deficiency of tokens within the platform. At the same time, tokens used to create smart contracts are frozen for 2 years. This means that the remaining tokens will be bought on the exchange.
Nokswild

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

In this case of achieving a hard cap, it will take only 17,500 ordinary users or 5,000 profi users to create a deficiency of tokens within the platform. At the same time, tokens used to create smart contracts are frozen for 2 years. This means that the remaining tokens will be bought on the exchange.

I mean if I have a 2 millions, I might be creating a basic platform, at least matching what is written in the plan or white paper, but if I have 5 millions more, that’s 3 times the min amount and how would this 5 millions be invested and used to benefit the platform?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

I mean if I have a 2 millions, I might be creating a basic platform, at least matching what is written in the plan or white paper, but if I have 5 millions more, that’s 3 times the min amount and how would this 5 millions be invested and used to benefit the platform?

This is for marketing strategy aimed at finding partners for sponsorship tournaments, extension of the list of possible tournament scenarios, access to basic gaming statistics, functions enabling sponsorship tournaments based on the platform, continuation of an active marketing strategy aiming to attract platform users, establishing connections with external tournaments, access to advanced gaming statistics, marketing strategy aimed at finding partners for sponsorship tournaments, launch of an analytical module using the and many others options, you can read about this on our website in WhiteList.
johnboy303

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

I saw an advert for this coin on Yobit and decided to buy some so I signed up to the website and deposited  0.11613060 of etherum to the address they supplied from my Yobit wallet now Gamestars tell me because I deposited from my Yobit wallet I breached conditions and that my lost coin is no fault of theirs and I should contact Yobit.

Yobit response
If the problem is not solved, what kind of compensation would you like to get from the insurance fund?

Im 100% gamestars and yobit are in on this, why advertise a token/coin and not be able to pass the coin on?
Gamestars say i violated site rules.

its looking like ive lost 0.11613060 etherum
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

I saw an advert for this coin on Yobit and decided to buy some so I signed up to the website and deposited  0.11613060 of etherum to the address they supplied from my Yobit wallet now Gamestars tell me because I deposited from my Yobit wallet I breached conditions and that my lost coin is no fault of theirs and I should contact Yobit.

Yobit response
If the problem is not solved, what kind of compensation would you like to get from the insurance fund?

Im 100% gamestars and yobit are in on this, why advertise a token/coin and not be able to pass the coin on?
Gamestars say i violated site rules.

its looking like ive lost 0.11613060 etherum

Hey johnboy303!

You have to talk to Yobit support team again to find out what kind of compensation would you like to get from them.

It's really important to read the crucial information about wallets\transfers while buying tokens!

Make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Game Stars Shares Results of the 1st Day At BlockShow Europe 2018

Game Stars has arrived in Berlin and already participated in the 1st day of BlockShow Europe 2018. We have attended several presentations, met speakers and leaders of the blockchain market. It is a great opportunity for the project to establish relationships with new partners.

Team members have had a meeting with the CPO (chief promotions officer) of VReS company - Seralyn Campbell. VReS is the world’s biggest VR platform, used by 15 million VR gamers in over 3000 stores. The platform is based on the blockchain, thus companies have shared their ideas on further eSports market development with the help of the technology. Our team is willing to start cooperation with VReS and make the revolution in the industry together.

The 1st day of  BlockShow Europe 2018 was very informative and let Game Stars find project supporters. The team is going to attend even more events and spread the idea of the eSports future. Stay tuned for more news!

JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Game Stars Shares Results of the 1st Day At BlockShow Europe 2018

Game Stars has arrived in Berlin and already participated in the 1st day of BlockShow Europe 2018. We have attended several presentations, met speakers and leaders of the blockchain market. It is a great opportunity for the project to establish relationships with new partners.

Team members have had a meeting with the CPO (chief promotions officer) of VReS company - Seralyn Campbell. VReS is the world’s biggest VR platform, used by 15 million VR gamers in over 3000 stores. The platform is based on the blockchain, thus companies have shared their ideas on further eSports market development with the help of the technology. Our team is willing to start cooperation with VReS and make the revolution in the industry together.

The 1st day of  BlockShow Europe 2018 was very informative and let Game Stars find project supporters. The team is going to attend even more events and spread the idea of the eSports future. Stay tuned for more news!

Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing the news from conf!
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

hey there. any bounty open now?  Huh
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

The gaming industry is growing every year. Sure GameStars has all chances for success! Do you plan to cooperate with games as CS:GO or PUBG?
GameStars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

hey there. any bounty open now?  Huh

The official bounty thread is here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3406854

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: