Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need complete Script for exchange like binance  (Read 1140 times)
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:56:56 PM

Just a quick tip: Don't just download any script & run it without looking through the source code (or having someone validate the code).

There are many situations where developers could place backdoors into software, release it, wait for the sites to get popular, and then complete attacks.

Just givin' a heads up!

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FATechnologies

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

we can make it for $20k

Pay after delivery
AriBitcoin

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

Don't let anyone scam you. You need a full team to make something like Binanace and even a bigger one to maintain it. I am a developer, so I am speaking with all my knowledge and wisdom.
Initscri

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

I may be able to offer the script development (from scratch), if you're interested, send me a PM with your budget and we can work something out.

Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

i can put you in touch with top liquidity providers and exchange solution companies. pm me for more details.
exknoxeric

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

The Revolution Will Be Decentralized

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

My team can do it. Our site is infraexdev.com. We have a few exchanges out there.

Also, I agree with the other posters. Do something original. I get a lot of requests for copycat exchanges and they don't usually do so well.

Make sure you have a marketing budget. I've launched a few great exchanges that never did anything because they didn't market properly.
spiegwom

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

If you are thinking to create an exchange like Binance, then please PM at Skype: princyruthg.28

As we are the team having 6+ years of experience and expert in developing Cryptocurrency Exchange/Trading websites with more security features.

So, I believe that I can handle it very professionally.  We are ready to share our work while contacting.

Thanks.

Regards,
Shyla
RICHARD.S

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Go to Fiverr, there are many scripts like binance starting at 35 dollars. It is simple php script, you just need a server, also could be found on fiverr price is around 5 dollars per month. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
exknoxeric

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

Go to Fiverr, there are many scripts like binance starting at 35 dollars. It is simple php script, you just need a server, also could be found on fiverr price is around 5 dollars per month. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's fine if you don't care about security or experience. My team has been building exchanges for over two years. Our projects are of much better quality than what you'll find on any freelancer site.
RICHARD.S

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:58:36 AM

That's fine if you don't care about security or experience. My team has been building exchanges for over two years. Our projects are of much better quality than what you'll find on any freelancer site.

Doesn't you found it funny, it's just a joke mate!  Grin Grin Grin
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Buy from the seller of scripts Grin
exknoxeric

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

It's dangerous that people who expect to hold millions in user funds think they can safely do it with some script they paid nothing for. Security takes experience, which costs money.

Also, PHP is a horrible language to build an exchange in.
AtomicDoge

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

It's dangerous that people who expect to hold millions in user funds think they can safely do it with some script they paid nothing for. Security takes experience, which costs money.

And in what language / platform is it better to write the program code of the exchange?
What do you think?
exknoxeric

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

And in what language / platform is it better to write the program code of the exchange?
What do you think?

Rust, GO or Ruby
Initscri

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Doesn't you found it funny, it's just a joke mate!  Grin Grin Grin

I agree with you, except for your last point.

PHP has come a long way from what it once was (PHP5 bleh). Every language obviously has pros and cons, but with PHP 7 things are getting better. PHP is an OK language to build an exchange in, just as Python, Ruby, etc are. It's up to the developers and where their skill sets/reservations lie.

https://slack.engineering/taking-php-seriously-cf7a60065329

@OP, if you're not willing to spent more than $1000, don't open an exchange. It's not something you can open overnight with a script. It's irresponsible, as you're essentially opening yourself up to backdoors.

aftermkt
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

want to create a exchange site like binance.com.
i need the script which be used for BUY sell and trading option like binance .
How can i get that script for developing binance like site.

we can assist with the legal end of exchange formation at@leveltwo.io

Our firm's expertise includes
- offshore gaming licenses processing
- onshore/offshore corporate formation & asset protection/privacy structuring
- onshore/offshore money transmitter and securities/forex license processing
- client-side agreements, terms and privacy/GDPR disclosures
- initial coin offerings and security token offerings
nomak23

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

I suggest Fiverr. Cheap and good.  Cheesy
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

want to create a exchange site like binance.com.
i need the script which be used for BUY sell and trading option like binance .
How can i get that script for developing binance like site.

lol Binance isn't a script... its more mike 10k scripts with its own matching engine
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Maybe
https://rubykube.io
Open-source modular platform for building an exchange

A team using rubykupe and add a little more value
https://ripaex.io

Initscri

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

I suggest Fiverr. Cheap and good.  Cheesy

Good luck with this. I actually started developing on fiverr, but I'd recommend being careful when taking this approach. If you do, be sure to have your code quality tested to ensure it's safety.

Remember, being an exchange you are a high target (I wish I could bold that more). If you aren't willing to invest a good portion of funds, I wouldn't recommend even creating an exchange in the first place.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: