Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥  (Read 3867 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 07:57:58 PM by Eric.Lichmann

Website

White Paper

Bounty

Website

White Paper

Bounty

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

Looks very good, do you have an alpha version of your project or just a technical document? I would like to better understand how your project will work . My best regards
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Looks very good, do you have an alpha version of your project or just a technical document? I would like to better understand how your project will work . My best regards

Hi!
Our project is aimed at creating coworking spaces, and then - CRM system.
blackdagger

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

Ok cool, idea sounds good.

However, why do you need a separate token for this?
Why can't you use ETH?
Eric.Lichmann (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Why can't you use ETH?

Hey! Thanks for your question.

The role of "OOO" Token:
Voting for the best places
Exchange for coworking services
Payment for other coworking resident’s services
Secure transactions between tenants

Voting for places of opening GOODWORK spaces:
The locations of the new spaces centers will be determined using DCV voting of the token holders. DCV-mechanism (Decentralized Community Voting) for making various operational decisions.

Exchange for co-working services:
Rent of workplaces
Rent of conference rooms and offices
Usage of Goodnet system
Usage of GoodCRM system
Other additional services

Payment for other spaces residents’ services:
GoodNet system will allow to hold tenders and choose executors among the residents of GOODWORK spaces center. At the request of both parties the system will allow to conduct a secure transaction through GoodNet. In this case, mutual payments will be made in resident’s personal account and will be converted into tokens OOO using a simple smart-contract. Systems’ commission will be 1-5% of total amount of transaction.
arstrain1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world.
blackdagger

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Why can't you use ETH?

Hey! Thanks for your question.

The role of "OOO" Token:
Voting for the best places
Exchange for coworking services
Payment for other coworking resident’s services
Secure transactions between tenants

Voting for places of opening GOODWORK spaces:
The locations of the new spaces centers will be determined using DCV voting of the token holders. DCV-mechanism (Decentralized Community Voting) for making various operational decisions.

Exchange for co-working services:
Rent of workplaces
Rent of conference rooms and offices
Usage of Goodnet system
Usage of GoodCRM system
Other additional services

Payment for other spaces residents’ services:
GoodNet system will allow to hold tenders and choose executors among the residents of GOODWORK spaces center. At the request of both parties the system will allow to conduct a secure transaction through GoodNet. In this case, mutual payments will be made in resident’s personal account and will be converted into tokens OOO using a simple smart-contract. Systems’ commission will be 1-5% of total amount of transaction.
Thank you for the answer.

I am interested in this project and will most likely make a contribution.

kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

I love a neat roadmap with price levels in every presale period up to ICO, very innovative, very good
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

Will yr project hold bounty campaign? Where can I found info about it?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I’ve been working with co-workings all over the world for many years and, judging by my experience, I’d tell u, guys, that it’s a good option if u want to bring yr team together and make the quality of work better. This project is promising, I’ll collect some money and then invest in it.
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

I’ve been working with co-workings all over the world for many years and, judging by my experience, I’d tell u, guys, that it’s a good option if u want to bring yr team together and make the quality of work better. This project is promising, I’ll collect some money and then invest in it.

What prevents u from buying tokens right now?) They project will just run out of them while you’re getting ready…
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

What prevents u from buying tokens right now?) They project will just run out of them while you’re getting ready…

Private pre-sake is live now, so I cant buy the OOO tokens now anyway(  Well, I have time to collect as much as possible and make a good investment.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Private pre-sake is live now, so I cant buy the OOO tokens now anyway(  Well, I have time to collect as much as possible and make a good investment.
Oh that is it. Will the closed round last long?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Judging by the info from the official site, the private round of Token Sale lasts until May, 15. After that, there will also be open pre-sale which lasts for a month and the main sale starts June, 15 and lasts until September, 15!
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Judging by the info from the official site, the private round of Token Sale lasts until May, 15. After that, there will also be open pre-sale which lasts for a month and the main sale starts June, 15 and lasts until September, 15!
Are there any bonuses or discounts for investors? I read somewhere that they’d have really cool bonuses for buyers.
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Are there any bonuses or discounts for investors? I read somewhere that they’d have really cool bonuses for buyers.
Greetings! If you want to buy OOO tokens at a more profitable price, take part in open pre-sale when one token will cost 0.02 Eth. It will cost 0.03 Eth during the ICO. If you want to get even more profit, invest more than $20000. Big investors are provided with additional bonuses.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Wow will u really have yr own CRM system?? If so, I really wish working with u, it will increase efficiency of implementation of projects of my team!
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Wow will u really have yr own CRM system?? If so, I really wish working with u, it will increase efficiency of implementation of projects of my team!
Quire right, we will have our own CRM-system for our partners. We will start developing it soon.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Will it be possible to sell yr OOO tokens on the exchange after the end of the ICO?
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Can you describe in detail how everyone in the group will work? How will people talk, talk? And how update, sync your data is like when we work on google driver?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: